You . are . next

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
YOU. ARE. NEXT.

When MSM gets u ur life is destroyed , job interviews becuse some c..t leftist said u were a Trump supporter so now you are a under a hate group . ......

THE LEFT IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY AND THEIR OWN NRIGHTS WAKE THE FK UP BEFORE IT'S TO LATE YOU STUPID ASS MORONS!! It is no wonder why your to fkn stupid to see any of it.

If they can take infowars down you lunatics your time is next USMB included stupid fks.

As soon as google starts telling them who they can or can not allow based on those magical key words known as algorithms.

If you stupid asses donn't start supporting everyone moron whose ggonna back ur pathetic asses like we are now after all your all nothing but a bunch selfish c***s nobody even likes.

Yep and . those who followed me long enough know that I say this often, but the stupid asses think they are in the " in crowd: lmfao, u fkrs are dumber than someone with down syndrome.

Doesn´t look like an article to me. But the picture is good for when they come up with Ultimate Fish Oil or DNA meds.

freespeech1.jpg

YOU. ARE. NEXT.

When MSM gets u ur life is destroyed , job interviews becuse some c..t leftist said u were a Trump supporter so now you are a under a hate group . ......

THE LEFT IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY AND THEIR OWN NRIGHTS WAKE THE FK UP BEFORE IT'S TO LATE YOU STUPID ASS MORONS!! It is no wonder why your to fkn stupid to see any of it.

If they can take infowars down you lunatics your time is next USMB included stupid fks.

As soon as google starts telling them who they can or can not allow based on those magical key words known as algorithms.

If you stupid asses donn't start supporting everyone moron whose ggonna back ur pathetic asses like we are now after all your all nothing but a bunch selfish c***s nobody even likes.

Yep and . those who followed me long enough know that I say this often, but the stupid asses think they are in the " in crowd: lmfao, u fkrs are dumber than someone with down syndrome.
So...InfoWars is gone now?

YOU. ARE. NEXT.

Ever read the comments on that website? Man those folks that read that stuff are bonkers.

YOU. ARE. NEXT.

Ever read the comments on that website? Man those folks that read that stuff are bonkers.
Comments don´t show up here.

YOU. ARE. NEXT.

That's from the goat testicle pills Alex John Brinkley Jones keeps selling them.

There's a sucker born every minute.

YOU. ARE. NEXT.

That's going to come as quite the shock to the 100 stations that broadcast his farting noises all the way to the North Pole including a hundred thousand watts of shortwave power.

Guess they'll be broadcasting dead air now.

Forum List

Back