You, americans got serious problem

What surprises me greatly is your love to scandals and absolute not willing to see the picture in common. Trump met Putin. They discussed a lot...BUT the only thing which is important for you is his and Putin's words about "Russia's meddling". Insane! Why don't allow Trump to do something? He is American,

Eugene, you see pretty clearly for the most part, except what you say has been the appeal of both Trump and the GOP (just go back and listen to his campaign), but the Left (formerly the DNC) won't have nothing of it. Resist, Never-Trumpers, RINOs, before Trump even got started, they campaigned that he was practically the Beelzebub bringing death and ruination to the world. Look at the smears here over Helsinki before anything is truly known, just jump on a few words and they're calling for impeachment. The Left literally sit up all night long thinking up new puerile cartoons to draw as ways to insult and dis him.

The Left have made an industry out of opposition for opposition's sake, and it was shameful the things they sat silent for at the last State of the Union address. Downright unAmerican.

What surprises me greatly is your love to scandals and absolute not willing to see the picture in common.

Trump met Putin. They discussed a lot...
BUT the only thing which is important for you is his and Putin's words about "Russia's meddling".

Insane!
Why don't allow Trump to do something? He is American, he was elected by about half of Americans (well, your election system is not democratic...but at least 40% of population votes for him) so he will stand on pro American interests.
But your political games make every his move a zero result.

More than a century ago we had good poet Ivan Krylov and he wrote a children poem:

When partners can't agree
Their dealings come to naught
And trouble is their labor's only fruit.

Once Crawfish, Swan and Pike
Set out to pull a loaded cart,
And all together settled in the traces;
They pulled with all their might, but still the cart refused to budge!
The load it seemed was not too much for them:
Yet Crawfish scrambled backwards,
Swan strained up skywards, Pike pulled toward the sea.
Who's guilty here and who is right is
not for us to say-
But anyway the cart's still there today

That is exactly the picture I see in the US policy. Each side doesn't allow another to move country to any direction.
The longer you do it the better for your enemy!

Our election system is not Democratic, very true.

We are a Constitutional Republic form of Government.
Designed so that when the majority in power becomes abusive to the people, they can vote them out.

Can't see what he posts...on ignore.
You have to be careful.
Just reading his stuff can hurt your I.Q.
He's like Medusa.
You should take Fake Jake off ignore.

Because his posts are highly entertaining, and I always have a hearty chuckle when read the nonsense he posts. ... :thup:

I would except it is heartbreaking to see the affects of drinking and drugs on an individual.

His posts are so sad in that they reveal someone who probably once had a brain that worked.

Their ultra pro-Russian Putinistas are willing to sacrifice good relations and business with the USA for their own selfish needs.
It would be in the best interest of the Russian and American people to develop a fruitful economic and military alliance between the two countries. However, that does not coincide with the interest of the Globalist Cabal who makes godless amount of money to keep the tensions high and keep the military industry spending in order to stuff the coffers of the bankers and owners of the industry. The U.S. is rebuilding the air bases of the former Eastern Block, upgrading their weaponry stored in the Scandinavian states, especially in Denmark. That costs money, a lot of money and who pockets that money? One with half intelligence of a doorknob would know that.

The quoted statement from your post indicates either the intent of disinformation or just an uninformed shill yapping about things he has no idea about with less intelligence than a doorknob.

Their ultra pro-Russian Putinistas are willing to sacrifice good relations and business with the USA for their own selfish needs.
It would be in the best interest of the Russian and American people to develop a fruitful economic and military alliance between the two countries. However, that does not coincide with the interest of the Globalist Cabal who makes godless amount of money to keep the tensions high and keep the military industry spending in order to stuff the coffers of the bankers and owners of the industry. The U.S. is rebuilding the air bases of the former Eastern Block, upgrading their weaponry stored in the Scandinavian states, especially in Denmark. That costs money, a lot of money and who pockets that money? One with half intelligence of a doorknob would know that.

The quoted statement from your post indicates either the intent of disinformation or just an uninformed shill yapping about things he has no idea about with less intelligence than a doorknob.
Even the sane Europeans understand that Trump/Putin working together will be great not only for both countries but for the whole world.

Sebastian Kurz about T/P meeting:
"[The meeting in] Helsinki is a signal that global challenges can be tackled only through dialogue. Expanding cooperation between two superpowers - Russia and the US - is indispensable, particularly for ensuring nuclear disarmament and finding a peaceful solution to the Syrian conflict, while protecting Israel’s security interests," Kurz wrote on Twitter.
Austria's Kurz says US-Russia cooperation 'indispensable'

Czech President Milos Zeman welcomed the meeting of the presidents of Russia and USA Vladimir Putin and Donald trump and called important the fact that both leaders engaged in a dialogue,
Zeman welcomed the meeting of heads of Russia and the USA | The Quebec Post

Independent:
The summit in Finland was the first and long-awaited head-to-head meeting of two of the world’s most powerful men; men frequently mentioned in the same breath, in Mr Trump's words, as both allies and competitors.
Republicans turn on 'disgraceful' Trump after he sides with Russia and Putin

The only people who MUST fear it are Deep States and their puppets.

kittens watching tennis match.gif

Can't see what he posts...on ignore.
You have to be careful.
Just reading his stuff can hurt your I.Q.
He's like Medusa.
You should take Fake Jake off ignore.

Because his posts are highly entertaining, and I always have a hearty chuckle when read the nonsense he posts. ... :thup:

I would except it is heartbreaking to see the affects of drinking and drugs on an individual.

His posts are so sad in that they reveal someone who probably once had a brain that worked.

The furunurs Who clearly don’t understand anything about America sure do spend a lot of time posting about her.

yes, we help too many people too many times --that's our problem Mr Grateful

Another real problem is that you help the people who do NOT need your help: like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Moldova. Some of their corrupt governments, installed earlier by Deep State and presented to you as "victory of democracy" may need your "help" but not the people. I live in one of those countries [Ukraine] you "helped" with Obama and Soros dirty hands and I wish you did NOT help us at all.

Another real problem is that you help the people who do NOT need your help: like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Moldova. Some of their corrupt governments, installed earlier by Deep State are presented you as "victory of democracy" may need your help but not the people. I live in one of those countries [Ukraine] you "helped" with Obama and Soros hands and I wish you did NOT help us at all.
...you think there is $$$$ corruption here--just think what happens in countries with people like Saddam H who came to power with violence/etc---then he's found in a hole!!!

Another real problem is that you help the people who do NOT need your help: like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Moldova. Some of their corrupt governments, installed earlier by Deep State are presented you as "victory of democracy" may need your help but not the people. I live in one of those countries [Ukraine] you "helped" with Obama and Soros hands and I wish you did NOT help us at all.
...you think there is $$$$ corruption here--just think what happens in countries with people like Saddam H who came to power with violence/etc---then he's found in a hole!!!
I can't say anything for sure about ME countries, but in Ukraine corruption has been flourishing. Even Western magazines call it "corrupt swamp" once in a while.

Politician makes claims of vast corruption in Ukraine

Investigation Uncovers Poroshenko's, Allies' Spanish Coastal Villas

Opinion | Ukraine’s Unyielding Corruption

Forum List

Back