Yo. 'Sup?

We had a poster named Pale Rider. Haven't seen him around in quite a bit. I read your name fast and thought you were he but you're not, you're you. Welcome.

01-CHEERS.jpg

You're sure of this?

Pale Rider wasn't fond of liberals, Palin Rider is . .. . or so. they. say!

I am. I'm also equally fond of conservatives and moderates. It's just partisans I hate.

It is spelled "xotoxi" but you say "Dave."

Toro, what's up with your sig? :eek: :( :eek: :(

Every time I look at it, it makes me laugh.

I know, I'm a terrible person and have just repelled all the female posters on USMB.

It reminds me a story about two rare birds nursed back to health by the Royal Ornithological Society in England about 15 years ago. Both birds were on the endangered species, so the members took great care to nurse the two back to health. When both were healthy, the society decided to have an event, releasing both into the wild as a celebration. It was a formal event with all sorts of semi-important people. Speeches were made. Congratulations were passed around. And when the birds were simultaneously released, the onlookers watched in horror as one bird killed the other bird for lunch within seconds.

I couldn't stop laughing. Mother Nature has an ironic and cruel sense of humour.

Last edited:
Howdy everyone,
I like both liberals and conservatives, as long as they have ideas about how the government can proactively improve our country and states. The only people I don't like are those who care only about their party winning elections, and/or about power with no real interest in governing. And yes, I think Sarah Palin is one of those. If you want to hate me for THAT, go right ahead. If you want to make me happy, talk about issues with substance and logical arguments. Or just buy me beer.

Peace,
PR

Oh shit, I don't think you're gonna like it here!

Welcome, just the same.

Oh, one detail I forgot, folks:

If you give me rep and I don't return it or thank you, don't take it personally. I've been on other forums that use these rep-point-thingies, and I pay almost zero attention to them.

It's not you, it's me. :redface:

If you give me rep and I don't return it or thank you, don't take it personally. I've been on other forums that use these rep-point-thingies, and I pay almost zero attention to them.

You sound JUST like xotoxi!

Welcome! I'm Tom, I dislike Palin too, Seems to me we'll get along just right..

Oh, don't accept any of those "Sissy beers" Get a Real Beer.

Guinness... ..ahh.

guinness-stout.jpg

Last edited:

I thought he sounded like someone I'd have stuff in common with. Who knows? Maybe we're distant relatives.

I thought he sounded like someone I'd have stuff in common with. Who knows? Maybe we're distant relatives.

Well, the main thing you both have in common is he hates rep as much as you do!

Yeah...I don't even pay attention to my rep

(which is the 5th highest, BTW...)

Howdy everyone,
I like both liberals and conservatives, as long as they have ideas about how the government can proactively improve our country and states. The only people I don't like are those who care only about their party winning elections, and/or about power with no real interest in governing. And yes, I think Sarah Palin is one of those. If you want to hate me for THAT, go right ahead. If you want to make me happy, talk about issues with substance and logical arguments. Or just buy me beer.

Peace,
PR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr8nghIHq-E]YouTube - Donut Band - Yo Yo Sup[/ame]

Welcome! I'm Tom, I dislike Palin too, Seems to me we'll get along just right..

Oh, don't accept any of those "Sissy beers" Get a Real Beer.

Guinness... ..ahh.

guinness-stout.jpg

Guinness is lovely, but if it comes to a choice between sissy beer and sobriety, I'm going for whatever brew I can get. Even if it does look like watered-down horse piss. :beer:

Howdy everyone,

Peace,
PR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr8nghIHq-E]YouTube - Donut Band - Yo Yo Sup[/ame]

Not bad, but I hope he didn't quit his day job to do that.

By the way, how do you get your own zone around here? :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back