Yo. 'Sup?

PBRider?

PBR.jpg

PuBes Rider?!

Howdy everyone,
I like both liberals and conservatives, as long as they have ideas about how the government can proactively improve our country and states. The only people I don't like are those who care only about their party winning elections, and/or about power with no real interest in governing. And yes, I think Sarah Palin is one of those. If you want to hate me for THAT, go right ahead. If you want to make me happy, talk about issues with substance and logical arguments. Or just buy me beer.

Peace,
PR

Around here, being a newbie called "Palin Rider", would be like having the name "Osamma Been Ladden".

Good luck with that.

Howdy everyone,
I like both liberals and conservatives, as long as they have ideas about how the government can proactively improve our country and states. The only people I don't like are those who care only about their party winning elections, and/or about power with no real interest in governing. And yes, I think Sarah Palin is one of those. If you want to hate me for THAT, go right ahead. If you want to make me happy, talk about issues with substance and logical arguments. Or just buy me beer.

Peace,
PR

Oh...and welcome. I am xotoxi...one of the Good Guys.

Forum List

Back