Yo Eric (holder)

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
We are not a nation who kills young black teens on their way from the candy store. We are a nation which pleads with its citizens to do whatever job you're doing correctly and with care and wisdom, (GZ) just as we plead with our young to react to situations with logic and reason...not with macho and a warped sense of "disrespect." (TM) We are a nation that strives to see the whole picture and not follow the self serving rants of scarred zombies from our imperfect past.

I for one need no advice from the federal government.

We are not a nation who kills young black teens on their way from the candy store. We are a nation which pleads with its citizens to do whatever job you're doing correctly and with care and wisdom, (GZ) just as we plead with our young to react to situations with logic and reason...not with macho and a warped sense of "disrespect." (TM) We are a nation that strives to see the whole picture and not follow the self serving rants of scarred zombies from our imperfect past.

So you witnessed that nauseating display as well?
Wish it could have waited till after I finished lunch.

Holder is a disgrace: How can he determine, and preach that the death of TM was unnecessary when the jury found that it was. Holder, and Obama are two turds from the same ass - progressivism!

Holder is a disgrace: How can he determine, and preach that the death of TM was unnecessary when the jury found that it was. Holder, and Obama are two turds from the same ass - progressivism!

Holder wants to lecture about integrity and the rule of law?
Thats like Jeffry Dahmer having his own cooking show.

That they've decided to take sides on the issue tells me everything I need to know about em.

I guess he has no respect for law. Nor the stomich for the truth.

Last edited:
Going after Zimmerman is a loser politically for the Obama Adminstration--now that everyone knows the truth about what happened.

All they think about is politics, so they won't go after him.

They will talk big. That's standard. "We will fully investigate Bengazi". "We will get to the bottom of what happened at the IRS." Etc.

Nothing will happen. The Blacks will be unhappy, but what are they going to do? Become Republicans?

Many obabblites get their truth only from Obabble and his media conglomerate. I think they will be happy to whine for a long long time.

How can he determine, and preach that the death of TM was unnecessary when the jury found that it was.

That's not the question the jury was asked. And that is not what they ruled.
They ruled that there was not enough evidence to convict GZ. Nothing more - nothing less.

Only the simple-minded are trying to read more than that into it.

That boy, Holder, well he jes don't know his place, do he? Ask any good ol' boy. He's kinda uppity with his fixin' to talk to us 'bout sumpin' which jes ain't no concern of his. Best thing fer him is he jes mind his own self.

How can he determine, and preach that the death of TM was unnecessary when the jury found that it was.

They ruled that there was not enough evidence to convict GZ. Nothing more - nothing less.

Some would disagree with your finding...

"The not guilty verdict means the jury of six women found that Zimmerman justifiably used deadly force and reasonably believed that such force was “necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to himself -- Florida’s definition of self-defense."

That boy, Holder, well he jes don't know his place, do he? Ask any good ol' boy. He's kinda uppity with his fixin' to talk to us 'bout sumpin' which jes ain't no concern of his. Best thing fer him is he jes mind his own self.

We are not that worried about holder...he won't be able to remember who is doing the investigation....

Is that a quote from Robert Byrd (D/KKK W.Va)? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

I didn't see the jury aswnering any questions during the trial? Your saying they refused to answer questions?

The jury found no fault in GZ for killing TM; it was self defense , and that was their verdict. If you don't have enough since to figure that out :eusa_pray: The jury may have found that there was no evidense from the prosecution at all worth considering in hindsight; they may feel it was a travesty of justice from it's incipience!

There wasn't enough evidense to try the case until the left applied leverage from the top of their dung pile; Obama! Can't let a good story go to waste. :FIREdevil:

You said it. Not exactly how I would have worded it....mine would have had a lot less racism.
obama and holder have been sticking their nose into shit that they shouldnt.
Apparently running the county is to big for em and they have to resort to sideshows and circus acts.
Both of them know there wasnt evidence to convict GZ yet they continue to stir up shit.
Real fucken presidential.....

It is apparent the Obama and his tribe have no concern for the safety of anyone except blacks.

It's all about mother government...obabbles attitude is that (rich) whites can take care of themselves ...all those of color require gummint aid.

It's all about mother government...obabbles attitude is that (rich) whites can take care of themselves ...all those of color require gummint aid.

What do you think all those lobbyists are doing in Washington? THAT is how the rich take care of themselves; they buy the favorable legislation they want which comes with tax breaks and gov't contracts, all paid for by you and me.

Forum List

Back