Yo, Democrats Are Hating Each Other?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I think we might get Rosie to vote Republican, LOVE IT!!!

EXCLUSIVE: 'Kiss my a**!' Rosie Perez QUITS The View early in heated spat with ABC execs after being forced to apologize over her anger at Kelly Osbourne's racist Latino remark

• During a Hot Topics segment about Donald Trump's poll numbers with Latinos, Kelly Osbourne infuriated Rosie Perez
  • Kelly asked: 'If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?'
  • She then became hysterical during a commercial break and wept over fears she'll now be seen as a racist
  • ABC execs cornered Rosie during the break and demanded she apologize to Kelly in the last segment of the live broadcast
  • At the end of the show, Rosie bolted to her dressing room and had no further interaction with Kelly, a source told Daily Mail Online
  • ABC execs argued with Rosie and forced her to tweet an apology to Kelly
  • Rosie declared she was ‘done with this f****** show' and told the executives 'kiss my a**' before storming out
  • She did not show up for Wednesday and Thursday's live broadcasts

Read more: Rosie Perez QUITS The View over forced apology to Kelly Osbourne s racist remark Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"GTP"
eed8d4e807453e66a2acc5ec724330b8.jpg

Oh my. Rosie Perez s hot headed. I guess that means all Democrats are switching parties. Idiot.

Oh my. Rosie Perez s hot headed. I guess that means all Democrats are switching parties. Idiot.

Yo, if you had half a brain? You would probably be like James Eagan Holmes!!!

"GTP"
Batman-Killer-James-Holmes.jpg

Forum List

Back