Yet another qualified appointment.

Trump expected to name Heather Nauert next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

Will Trump really appoint a total unqualified Fox News personality as UN Ambassador?

Will the Republicans in the Senate give their OK?

But hey Trump said he would appoint the best people. I'm thinking there are millions of people more qualified.

But if Trump wants to be the smartest guy in the room, he really needs these low standards.
Name 5 people more qualified within the next 2 minutes.

Heather probably supports the TRUMP agenda in her heart and mind while many so called more qualified do not support the TRUMP agenda . And remember , Heather has been vetted for about a year to try to make sure that she is a trustworthy Deplorable . She is both cute and smart and has been deemed to be GOOD Enough RDave .

Trump expected to name Heather Nauert next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

Will Trump really appoint a total unqualified Fox News personality as UN Ambassador?

But hey Trump said he would appoint the best people. I'm thinking there are millions of people more qualified.

But if Trump wants to be the smartest guy in the room, he really needs these low standards.
Any US Senator or Representatives or those in the State Department. Any person who deals internationally. Any CEO. Any of hundreds of professors in political science.

Mitt Romney

Lindsey Graham

J. Huntsman

Susan Collins

Ted Cruz

Any US Senator or Representatives or those in the State Department. Any person who deals internationally. Any CEO. Any of hundreds of professors in political science.
------------------------------ many of the nameless intelligentsia and 'elites' that you point to probably can't be trusted to push the TRUMP Agenda . They have been deemed to be unworthy RDave !!

Cop out.
You couldn’t name one.
99% of Congress is incompetent.
I have a relative at the State Department who says 80% of the employees there are morons.
Suddenly you love CEOs.

Name 5 people now...

Mitt Romney

Lindsey Graham

J. Huntsman

Susan Collins

Ted Cruz
Huntsman and Cruz.

Of course he will, of course they will.

I mean she's blonde and attractive right? That's all the republicans care about.

Cruz would be fine , a NO to elite 'huntsman' . But hey , GO Heather Naurert [sp] !!

Trump should appoint Sarah Palin.

It's the UN dude lol. A throw away position at a throw away organization.

And she also worked for CBS. OH THE HORROR!!!

Even with a room full of dotards he couldn't be the smartest

Of course he will, of course they will.

I mean she's blonde and attractive right? That's all the republicans care about.
----------------------------------------------------- yeah , she's a cutey . She can probably be trusted to push the TRUMP agenda as she probably believes in the TRUMP Agenda . ---------- and hey , let her get on the job training as its only the 'u.n.' so feck'em eh Crep !!

Me, and any 4 others on this board.

All she has to do is walk onto the UN floor and throw a tantrum. That’s what Haley did and conservatives ate it up.

All she has to do is walk onto the UN floor and throw a tantrum. That’s what Haley did and conservatives ate it up.
Because the members of the UN are so upstanding and moral.

Is she qualified?

Does she know how to use e-mail?

------------------------------------- its ONLY the 'un' , let her get the experience BFlag .

Forum List

Back