Yet Another Obama Administration Lie

All the corrupt fool Obama would have to do to get the Marine's release, is call the corrupt fool running the Mexican government (aka cartels) and demand his release....and it is done.

He will not because the military generally did not vote for him, dislikes him just as he dislikes them. Plus being an avid hater of the Second Amendment (except for his personal safety he gets protected by men carrying guns)...makes the Marine's case a double whammy.

Let him rot in that Mexican prison....says Obama...he has better things to do.

Why should he be released after he broke the law?

Should Obama release all the Mexican citizens in our jails?

In case you haven't heard, Big Ears released terrorists....guess what dummy? They broke the law.

Do you really think this Marine is going to get justice in a nation run by drug dealers? Silly question to someone as silly as you....of course you do.

Which law did they break and what were they convicted of?

Obama released Taliban leaders back to their country after they had been held eight years without trial

Yes, I believe Mexico has a legitimate legal system and Tahmooressi will get a fair trial. He will also have some of the best lawyers money can buy

All the corrupt fool Obama would have to do to get the Marine's release, is call the corrupt fool running the Mexican government (aka cartels) and demand his release....and it is done.

He will not because the military generally did not vote for him, dislikes him just as he dislikes them. Plus being an avid hater of the Second Amendment (except for his personal safety he gets protected by men carrying guns)...makes the Marine's case a double whammy.

He will in time to vote Democratic in the 2016 election.

Link to any illegal Mexicans voting in our elections

Virtually impossible without voter id, oh right that is the point.

Voter ID has nothing to do with registering to vote and having a county registrar validate the voter registration. Show me where any illegal Mexican has been found to have voted. Voter ID is a BIG issue with conservatives. They have poured over voter records looking for illegal votes. If they could find ANYTHING ...we would hear it 24/7 on Fox

Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers

Thanks to Democrats Masses of Illegals Are Voting in US and State Elections

Illegal Immigrants Are Voting in American Elections

Complaint Filed over Illegal Alien Voters FrontPage Magazine

Mexican justice will take its course just like American justice takes its course when Mexicans break the law

Not much for Obama to do other than make sure he is treated humanely
==================
are all liberscum this fucking stupid ?

how many millions of fucking wetbacks have broken our laws by crossing the border illegally? and what fucking justice is being served ?

it is not too surprising that you would post such dumb shit as above. :up:

White House responds to Tahmooressi petition: ‘We respect the rule of law’

It appears the president picks and chooses what laws he respects and what laws he does not respect! So it also appears that that apparent wrong turn will cost this man 14 years of his life. Obama be damned.

I agree with the OP the Bergdahl was exchanged for high ranking terrorists and the president couldn't go to bat for a patriot soldier? That's just more evidence of the warped mind of this CIC.
=======================

‘We respect the rule of law’

what a fucking joke, when if ever did that muslime mulatto scumbag respect any rule of law.., unless it was shitariah law !! :up:

What's the lie? Did the president promise to address this issue if a petition crossed his desk?
The President stated that if he got enough signatures on an initiative on his website he would respond to it.
and he did.

tahmooressi broke the law. hell, he was breaking california law before he broke mexican law.

and maybe a guy with supposed ptsd shouldn't be driving around with three loaded weapons.

What's the lie? Did the president promise to address this issue if a petition crossed his desk?
The President stated that if he got enough signatures on an initiative on his website he would respond to it.

Well, technically, he responded. He said he wouldn't do a damned thing about him.
why should he? tahmooressi broke the law. if i went to mexico and broke the law i certainly wouldn't expect the president to get involved.

Virtually impossible without voter id, oh right that is the point.

Voter ID has nothing to do with registering to vote and having a county registrar validate the voter registration. Show me where any illegal Mexican has been found to have voted. Voter ID is a BIG issue with conservatives. They have poured over voter records looking for illegal votes. If they could find ANYTHING ...we would hear it 24/7 on Fox
Fraud Local NBC Investigation Discovers Dozens of Illegal Voters in Florida - Guy Benson

Maybe if Sgt. Toomhoosi hadn't tried to bring his arsenal into Mexico he wouldn't have a problem.

Where exactly in the petition or article does it actually state the Sargent was attempting to bring weapons into Mexico? It's not like we are looking at handing over weapons to drug cartel, like under Fast and Furious.

and he did.

tahmooressi broke the law. hell, he was breaking california law before he broke mexican law.

and maybe a guy with supposed ptsd shouldn't be driving around with three loaded weapons.
=======================

three loaded weapons....., that's all ?one of your liberfool buddies said an arsenal, and you say 3, when does 3 become an arsenal ? maybe you should try to educate your cohorts...., which may be near impossible. :lmao:

and he did.

=======================

three loaded weapons....., that's all ?one of your liberfool buddies said an arsenal, and you say 3, when does 3 become an arsenal ? maybe you should try to educate your cohorts...., which may be near impossible. :lmao:
loaded semi-automatic pistol, loaded semi-automatic rifle, loaded shotgun (i'm not sure what type of shotgun). 500 rounds of ammunition.

that's an arsenal.

Well, technically, he responded. He said he wouldn't do a damned thing about him.
why should he? tahmooressi broke the law. if i went to mexico and broke the law i certainly wouldn't expect the president to get involved.

Just as I if I were a black woman had a son who was killed after robbing a store, injuring a PO while avoiding arrest, refusing to stop when told to freeze would expect the president to send three WH representatives to my great son's funeral and get the Attorney General of the NATION to come to my city and see that there was going to be a vigorous prosecution of the PO who was defending himself when he shot and killed my son in cold, cold, FREEZING blood! Get the president involved, my ass! Just like the Trayvon Martin murder case and the Gates breaking into his house case.

The president can get involved in things like that at a drop of a hat, but when it comes to having a strategy for ISIS, not so much interest on his part...

and he did.

=======================

loaded semi-automatic pistol, loaded semi-automatic rifle, loaded shotgun (i'm not sure what type of shotgun). 500 rounds of ammunition.

that's an arsenal.

Three guns, 2 hands...why, it's an army, I tell ya!

The next time I go to jail I'll use my get out of jail card and a crying game using my veteran status...

The next time I go to jail I'll use my get out of jail card and a crying game using my veteran status...

Are you of questionable character, black or a friend of the president? One requirement gets you a possibility, two gets you the nations AG and three of the aforementioned is equal to a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card!

Just as I if I were a black woman had a son who was killed after robbing a store, injuring a PO while avoiding arrest, refusing to stop when told to freeze would expect the president to send three WH representatives to my great son's funeral and get the Attorney General of the NATION to come to my city and see that there was going to be a vigorous prosecution of the PO who was defending himself when he shot and killed my son in cold, cold, FREEZING blood! Get the president involved, my ass! Just like the Trayvon Martin murder case and the Gates breaking into his house case.

The president can get involved in things like that at a drop of a hat, but when it comes to having a strategy for ISIS, not so much interest on his part...
stay-on-target.gif

The misguided, whine-bag Marine already has a Senator and the State Dept. working on his case, which is more than many if not all people accused of crimes get...

Are you of questionable character, black or a friend of the president? One requirement gets you a possibility, two gets you the nations AG and three of the aforementioned is equal to a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card!
As my Ma told me, You get your ass in jail, you get your ass out, don't call me, and I never have. I never have cried and whined like a baby for help. I take my responsibilities on my shoulders..

Forum List

Back