Yet another instance where cops think they're above the law

"Gosh, I'm driving DUI! I think I'll attack this cop and lose my job for sure!"

So far 79 Police Officers in the United States died in the line of duty in 2019 so that idiots could claim they are "above the law".

Lt. Sheldon Perkins is a disgrace to the shield and uniform. I hope they make an example of him.

Looky what we have here. A Louisiana state police officer pulled over for DUI then attacks the arresting officer when he says hes under arrest.

Louisiana trooper uses Taser on fellow officer during DWI arrest

Its actually good to see one arresting another for breaking the law for a change. We need more of that kind of thing. If there's anything I can't stand, it's a crooked cop because they do more to break down respect for law and order than anyone else.

So far 79 Police Officers in the United States died in the line of duty in 2019 so that idiots could claim they are "above the law".

That's all?

1300 truck drivers died in 2017.

Trucking Fatalities Reach Highest Level in 29 Years

Truck driving is far more dangerous than being a pig.

Cops are not pigs. Some, like this asshole, are reprehensible scumbags who need to fired and prosecuted, but the majority are trying to do a job that is shitty, and getting shittier.

Cops should be randomly tested for steroid use. It's probably a lot of the problem.

and what the latest that I heard about but some Policeman , think it was Los Angeles but he reported being shot by a sniper . Turns out to be another HOAX as he fabricated the holes in his body armor . Reported on tv a couple hours ago . ----------- think he said that he wasn't paid enough money . [chuckle] I'll get a link if I can .

Forum List

Back