Yet Another Hamas Rocket Attack

I never said Israel should be Jew only. I said Israel shouldn't tolerate or negotiate with a terrorist organization that is hell-bent on destroying her.
America didn't give a rat's ass about dead Jap civilians during World War II. Only people who do are sappy historians who would rather have lost a million American boys than kill a few hundred thousand Japs.
And again, I guess if bin Laden were in Tijuana with an army of terrorists (and I never said nuke them), you would be in favor of letting them attempt to destroy the US.

ya dude! we annually celebrate the NUKING OF TWO JAPANESE CITIES!

"rofl:

again, what WONT you say?

"letting them attempt to destroy us"? How would a regiment of fucking NAVY SEALS and every other special forces unit capable of extracting INDIVIDUALS amount to that? Oh, duh.. it's rhetorical bullshit time in hebrew land. silly me.

I didn't say we celebrate it (although I think we should have a commemorative coin with Anola Gay on one side and the mushroom cloud on the other). I said no one cared about dead Jap civilians in Hiroshima or any other city.
We may not level Tijuana, but we would certainly at least do what Israel has done to Gaza the past six months. You know, rocket strikes.

You are wrong. A lot of people have, and do, care about the horrible decision to nuke japanese civilians. We could have nuked any target in Iraq. didn't see that happen, did you.

and no, we would not "do what israel has done" with tijuana. First, we would not send Americans into squat on the land. Second, we would not build a fucking aparthied was meant to herd mexicans like fucking cattle and alienate then from resources. Also, we would not callously cast lead a military operation whose result was nothing more than rationalized arab killing. WE don't generalize our heavy handed riposte, dude, because WE are not team jersey wearing "us versus them paranoid" racists trying to use passive aggressive racism to validate the very actions that make you cry out loud when directed back at you. Again, you know goddamn well we would not nuke, bomb or otherwise blanket attack a civilian population on the border. It's rich that you even brought it up only to scream apples and oranges.

When did AMERICA validate My Lai? DOH!

MAI+LAI+VietsDM0510_468x483.jpg

didn't say they did. You said we have ALWAYS raised a stink about dead enemy civilians. We haven't. Oh and the Viet Cong were no threat to the US. Bin Laden and Japan were.

That may be your opinoin, but the commie domino theory was, again, just as threatening to the US as your terrorism mantra is to you. The fact remains, you wont find another American war event where civilians die in which the US is out applauding these deaths like a zionist jew in israel post cast lead. We won't be making "2 shots, one bullet" t shirts with pregnant muslims. We sure as fuck won't be carpet bombing the fucking texas border in order to deal with ANY southern threat. Again, what WONT you people say in order to validate your racism? I guess labor camps and ovens are kosher now too as long as they are directed at fucking arabs?

sheesh..

I am sure if bin laden were in Tijuana launching missiles into California, we would level Tijuana whether anyone in the US was killed or not. Yet people expect Israel to tolerate an organization whose main goal is not to have a two-state solution, but to destroy Israel. I can't understand it.

Why the hell would bin Laden be in Tijuana for? I'm sorry, that is completely ridiculous. Here's a better analogy:

If the US were to invade Mexico and impose martial law on Mexico, and carve up Mexico into tiny pieces divided by AMERICAN-ONLY highways and American-only settlements and take over all the water and farmland and mineral resources, and then some Mexicans form a terrorist cell after TWENTY FIVE YEARS of occupation and start launching rockets into the US after DECADES of Brutal occupation and imperial rape, then yes, of course the US would be brutally punishing all the residents of Tijuana, but that doesn't make it right. That's fucked up; what the Americans should do in that situation is get the fuck out of occupied Mexico, just like what the Israelis should do is get the fuck out of OCCUPIED Palestine.

On the flip side, if some Alien invader came to occupy the US and divide it into tiny pieces for alien-only highways and settlements, etc. and then Americans get into subversie groups to launch rockets at the mother ship, of course the Aliens are gonna brutally punish Americans, but that's not what they should do to stop the rockets; they should NOT occupy the US, because then Americans wouldn't be launching rockets. Durr.

We may not level Tijuana, but we would certainly at least do what Israel has done to Gaza the past six months. You know, rocket strikes.
We would most certainly retaliate with force.

Only Soggy in his deluded state believes America would put up with continual rocket attacks from any group, be it inside or outside of the country.

ya dude! we annually celebrate the NUKING OF TWO JAPANESE CITIES!

"rofl:

again, what WONT you say?

"letting them attempt to destroy us"? How would a regiment of fucking NAVY SEALS and every other special forces unit capable of extracting INDIVIDUALS amount to that? Oh, duh.. it's rhetorical bullshit time in hebrew land. silly me.

I didn't say we celebrate it (although I think we should have a commemorative coin with Anola Gay on one side and the mushroom cloud on the other). I said no one cared about dead Jap civilians in Hiroshima or any other city.

You are wrong. A lot of people have, and do, care about the horrible decision to nuke japanese civilians. We could have nuked any target in Iraq. didn't see that happen, did you.

and no, we would not "do what israel has done" with tijuana. First, we would not send Americans into squat on the land. Second, we would not build a fucking aparthied was meant to herd mexicans like fucking cattle and alienate then from resources. Also, we would not callously cast lead a military operation whose result was nothing more than rationalized arab killing. WE don't generalize our heavy handed riposte, dude, because WE are not team jersey wearing "us versus them paranoid" racists trying to use passive aggressive racism to validate the very actions that make you cry out loud when directed back at you. Again, you know goddamn well we would not nuke, bomb or otherwise blanket attack a civilian population on the border. It's rich that you even brought it up only to scream apples and oranges.

Again, point out where I said nuke Tijuana in that example.

Iraq isn't an island. japan is. It would have been another Normandy landing only much worse. The Japanese civilians were ready to fight to the death. They were not going to surrender until after the bombs/Stalin's declaration. I am sorry people hate the decision to drop the bombs. I think it should be a national holiday.

Oh, and ED of course. Another deluded soul.

Imagine for a minute that the Seminole Tribe in Florida started launching rockets to targets off reservation.

:eusa_whistle:

We would most certainly retaliate with force.

Only Soggy in his deluded state believes America would put up with continual rocket attacks from any group, be it inside or outside of the country.

If I roll a donut down the hallway will you illustrate, EXACTLY, what kind of "force" you think we'd react with? I've stated that we'd have special forces up in that motherfucker addressing the thread INDIVIDUALLY. Care to be a little less ambiguo0us about what kind of "FORCE" you are talkinga bout?

:rofl:

I am sure if bin laden were in Tijuana launching missiles into California, we would level Tijuana whether anyone in the US was killed or not. Yet people expect Israel to tolerate an organization whose main goal is not to have a two-state solution, but to destroy Israel. I can't understand it.

Why the hell would bin Laden be in Tijuana for? I'm sorry, that is completely ridiculous. Here's a better analogy:

If the US were to invade Mexico and impose martial law on Mexico, and carve up Mexico into tiny pieces divided by AMERICAN-ONLY highways and American-only settlements and take over all the water and farmland and mineral resources, and then some Mexicans form a terrorist cell after TWENTY FIVE YEARS of occupation and start launching rockets into the US after DECADES of Brutal occupation and imperial rape, then yes, of course the US would be brutally punishing all the residents of Tijuana, but that doesn't make it right. That's fucked up; what the Americans should do in that situation is get the fuck out of occupied Mexico, just like what the Israelis should do is get the fuck out of OCCUPIED Palestine.

On the flip side, if some Alien invader came to occupy the US and divide it into tiny pieces for alien-only highways and settlements, etc. and then Americans get into subversie groups to launch rockets at the mother ship, of course the Aliens are gonna brutally punish Americans, but that's not what they should do to stop the rockets; they should NOT occupy the US, because then Americans wouldn't be launching rockets. Durr.

Do you know what hypothetical means?

Last edited:

Iraq isn't an island. japan is. It would have been another Normandy landing only much worse. The Japanese civilians were ready to fight to the death. They were not going to surrender until after the bombs/Stalin's declaration. I am sorry people hate the decision to drop the bombs. I think it should be a national holiday.

:lol:

so, dead japs don't count because they live on a fucking ISLAND?

:cuckoo:

Please, tell me all about national nuclear holidays after jerusalem goes up in a cloud of mushroom cloud shaped smoke. Won't be so fun for you to prance around the deaths of civilians then, will it?

Imagine for a minute that the Seminole Tribe in Florida started launching rockets to targets off reservation.

yea, do.. how many times do you think the US would carpet bomb the entire fucking seminole forrest, civilians be damned, in retaliation?

Please, tell me all about national nuclear holidays after jerusalem goes up in a cloud of mushroom cloud shaped smoke. Won't be so fun for you to prance around the deaths of civilians then, will it?

We didn't nuke iraq because it wasn't necessary. Another normandy on Japan would have seen devastating casualties. Many more Japs than those killed in Hiro and Nag. And hundreds of thousands of Americans.

yea, do.. how many times do you think the US would carpet bomb the entire fucking seminole forrest, civilians be damned, in retaliation?

They don't live in a forest, you racist. And there would be no civilians, nimrod...

We didn't nuke iraq because it wasn't necessary. Another normandy on Japan would have seen devastating casualties. Many more Japs than those killed in Hiro and Nag. And hundreds of thousands of Americans.

And neither is it necessary to generalize the entire population of palis for the sake of individual rocket launchers. Funny, you don't care about devestating casualties when it undermines your zionism. But, I guess thats what pregnant arabs are for.

And neither is it necessary to generalize the entire population of palis for the sake of individual rocket launchers. Funny, you don't care about devestating casualties when it undermines your zionism. But, I guess thats what pregnant arabs are for.

My point is that Hamas should be DESTROYED. Why? Same reason Nazi Germany needed to be destroyed. If you want to talk German civilians, they were complicit in the Holocaust, so they may have deserved Dresden, Berlin, etc. I'm not saying one way or the other. something to consider.

My point is that Hamas should be DESTROYED. Why? Same reason Nazi Germany needed to be destroyed. If you want to talk German civilians, they were complicit in the Holocaust, so they may have deserved Dresden, Berlin, etc. I'm not saying one way or the other. something to consider.

And I'm not saying that israel shouldn't react to the INDIVIDUAL crime of rocket launching hammas. but, to generalize the entire fucking population for the sake of individual crimes is no less reprehensible than the directives of hammas.

Hey, Andrew Jackson also prompted the trail of tears! How many times will you see THAT happening again in the 20th century? By all means, go be proud of however many civilians you think should pay the price of nazis, imperial japs and terrorists. You really are no different than those you criticize.

and, until you figure out that pali social reaction to israel can be solved in the same manner that WE IN THE US solved OUR little racist issue then you'll remain no better than the klan whose very purity was the same arguement you people make regarding zionist isreal.

Originally posted by Shogun
And I'm not saying that israel shouldn't react to the INDIVIDUAL crime of rocket launching hammas.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Wake up, dude.

60 years of a racist state "reacting" to the native's armed struggle led to two giant holes in Manhattan and will lead to many more.

The only "right" the jewish racial dictatorship has is the right to be peacefully dismantled together with all the islamic and ultra nationalist palestinian organizations.

you are fucking CRAZY if you think the US would level Tijuana due to individually launched rockets. It;s a feat of absolute nuttyness that would make you even suggest such a thing. Hell, EVERY YEAR we have everything from drug runners to gang members crossing that border and you can't name a single fucking town we've nuked thus far.

WOW, the length you people will go to rationalize zionist racism pretty much validates Milgram's take on the rise of nazi influence.

So if bin Laden goes to Tijuana and begins launching missilies into the US, you would suggest we allow him to continue? I didn't say anything about drugs. I said if bin Laden were launching ROCKETS, you know not filled with cocaine, but with EXPLOSIVES. I guess you support al qaeda's right to destroy America, then.

If bin laden were in Tijuana I guarenfuckingtee we'd have a commando unit extracting his ass INDIVIDUALLY rather than leveling the whole goddamn civilian population. And, avoid the FACT of border friction all you need to but there are enough examples of the US NOT acting like your knee jerk zionism to illustrate which of us is the batshit crazy one here.

Nice mellodrama, buddy! We here in an actual western nation don't make excuses to kill civilian populations like you do. Hell, even in Iraq there was an great voice of AMERICAN negative reaction to dead iraqi civilians. Can't say the same for israel, and yourself, can you?

LESSON

so by extension israel has the right to go into gaza and individually extract the responsible parties....

José;1224118 said:
Originally posted by Shogun
And I'm not saying that israel shouldn't react to the INDIVIDUAL crime of rocket launching hammas.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Wake up, dude.

60 years of a racist state "reacting" to the native's armed struggle led to two giant holes in Manhattan and will lead to many more.

The only "right" the jewish racial dictatorship has is the right to be peacefully dismantled together with all the islamic and ultra nationalist palestinian organizations.

It's still a criminal behaviour. Even blacks, during the civil rights era, were arrested for breaking the law. I'm with you on the dismantling of both radical elements of arabs and jews but Palis need a Ghandi not a Guevera.

So if bin Laden goes to Tijuana and begins launching missilies into the US, you would suggest we allow him to continue? I didn't say anything about drugs. I said if bin Laden were launching ROCKETS, you know not filled with cocaine, but with EXPLOSIVES. I guess you support al qaeda's right to destroy America, then.

If bin laden were in Tijuana I guarenfuckingtee we'd have a commando unit extracting his ass INDIVIDUALLY rather than leveling the whole goddamn civilian population. And, avoid the FACT of border friction all you need to but there are enough examples of the US NOT acting like your knee jerk zionism to illustrate which of us is the batshit crazy one here.

Nice mellodrama, buddy! We here in an actual western nation don't make excuses to kill civilian populations like you do. Hell, even in Iraq there was an great voice of AMERICAN negative reaction to dead iraqi civilians. Can't say the same for israel, and yourself, can you?

LESSON

so by extension israel has the right to go into gaza and individually extract the responsible parties....

by all means. If israel can extract guilty parties without, say, blowing the fucking holy shit out of exponentially MORE fucking pali toddlers then by all means. Just keep in mind, although they may all look the same to you it's simply not true that they are all collectively guilty. No matter how hard it makes your yarmulke to shed pali blood for the sake of preserving demographics.

Originally posted by manu1959

Absolutely not...

There is a world of difference between a DEMOCRATIC STATE, like the US, reacting to ethnic groups (already treated as FULL CITIZENS by the state) that resort to violence to further their political goals and an ETHNOCRATIC STATE, like Israel, that "reacts" to the armed struggle carried out by the discriminated ethnic group.

Only morally depraved individuals, like you, think racial dictatorships that keep the native population herded in 22% of the territory should have the right to "extract" the ones that rebel against it.

DEMOCRACIES OFFER ALL ETHNIC GROUPS LEGAL WAYS TO ADDRESS THEIR GRIEVANCES, RACIST STATES DO NOT.

Forum List

Back