Yet another college shooting

No I didn't. But hey, knock yourself out. Post a link to where I "named some assault weapons" and I'll try to remember to look at it tomorrow.

And its "you're" and "dodging"

Silly ass.
Sounds like an excuse...

Educate yourself on what an real assault weapon is... Don't take our a$$ hats commander in Chief word for it. Because we all know he doesn't know either.

By the way the spelling thing is a deflection... You gotta do better than that.

Your turn

Rustic

IOW, you lied and you don't have the balls to admit it.

Twerp.

:nono:
More deflection??
Answer the question, what is the difference??

Rustic

Answer WHAT question?
The difference in WHAT?

Surely you're not still talking about your photo. If so, I already answered your question.

What a wonderful country this would be if everyone packed artillery in church, school, to the company picnic, and at work. Yessireee............ an Uzi in a shoulder holster, and an AR on the back. A well dressed American should never appear in public without them. A .44 Mag beside the plate at the dinner table. No problem with that at all. Domestic violence would happen far less often. Just one time needed. Yessirrreeeeeee............... more guns will solve everything.
I will ask you professor. Since you profess to know all about so called "assault weapons". Which one is military grade? Top one or bottom??
By the way the two could not be more different...
View attachment 52110

That's funny.

A while back, I posted a photo of two of my guns, one of which is a bb gun.

The gun nutters couldn't tell the difference. They were very different and the clues could not have been more obvious but they were all clueless.

HINT...NO ONE, but your foaming from the mouth liberals, care about what you post... When you do get a reply from one of the 3 digit IQ posters, it's to see if we can get you to rant, so we may laugh at you...This was posted strictly as a PUBLIC SERVICE announcement!

So says one of the nutters who couldn't tell.

:lmao:

Rustic I'm not an authority on "assault" or military "grade" weapons Never even hinted that I was. Go try to start a fight someplace else. Idiot troll.

And no, I'm not here.
:night:

Waiting, you named some so called "assault weapons" in another post.

Which one??

Post the link where I "named some so called "assault weapons".

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

No I didn't. But hey, knock yourself out. Post a link to where I "named some assault weapons" and I'll try to remember to look at it tomorrow.

Silly ass.
Sounds like an excuse...

Educate yourself on what an real assault weapon is... Don't take our a$$ hats commander in Chief word for it. Because we all know he doesn't know either.

Your turn

Rustic

Twerp.

More deflection??

Rustic

Answer WHAT question?
The difference in WHAT?

Surely you're not still talking about your photo. If so, I already answered your question.

I will ask you professor. Since you profess to know all about so called "assault weapons". Which one is military grade? Top one or bottom??
View attachment 52110

That's funny.

The gun nutters couldn't tell the difference. They were very different and the clues could not have been more obvious but they were all clueless.

HINT...NO ONE, but your foaming from the mouth liberals, care about what you post... When you do get a reply from one of the 3 digit IQ posters, it's to see if we can get you to rant, so we may laugh at you...This was posted strictly as a PUBLIC SERVICE announcement!

Rustic I'm not an authority on "assault" or military "grade" weapons Never even hinted that I was. Go try to start a fight someplace else. Idiot troll.

And no, I'm not here.

Which one??

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

Luddly.....all you libs missed my breaking thread on the epedimic of shootings on campuses of black colleges. #BlackLivesMatter bro....come on....get with the picture libs!!

BREAKING (sorta): Mass shootings at black colleges!!! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One shot dead and one wounded in shooting at Texas Southern University
  • Shooting reported at 11.30am in student housing complex in Houston
  • Campus on lockdown and classes canceled, police have detained gunman

Read more: Two students shot and gunman on the loose at Texas Southern University
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More lives ruined, shattered, broken.

It never ends.

Yet another gun free zone ending up like shooting ducks in a barrel.

the reason it never ends is because we are blaming the tool and never looking at the real problem.

Silly ass.
Sounds like an excuse...

Your turn

Rustic

Twerp.

More deflection??

Rustic

Answer WHAT question?
The difference in WHAT?

View attachment 52110

That's funny.

And no, I'm not here.

Which one??

There you go again, defecting.

Forum List

Back