Yet ANOTHER assault in NYC

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
Last edited:
Meanwhile the shitskin squad is awfully quite .....maybe they're just busy menstruating .

1fij9sg7nt741.jpg

Nazis

397b6a94742f7dc9.jpeg

The lot of em

Helpless to defend himself.

Orthodox Jewish man attacked on Brooklyn street in another anti-Semitic assault

"...the victim did not go to the police for fear of his identity being disclosed to the perpetrators."

Video:

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/ortho...oklyn-street-in-another-anti-semitic-assault/

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/rudy-...-over-anti-semitic-attacks-youre-responsible/

A "group of assailants"...which means blacks again. They've been running wild beating whites for several years now while the media hid it. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.
That said...I know its going to hurt with the Democrat base but the laws need to be toughened up. Its out of hand. And no, protecting one group isnt the answer. Forget "anti-semite" or "hate crime". Shouldn't it be illegal to beat anyone? No matter how many Jesse Jacksons or Al Sharptons come marching onto the street toughen the laws and send these "youths" to jail.

MORE/so much proof blacks are racist haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpless to defend himself.

Orthodox Jewish man attacked on Brooklyn street in another anti-Semitic assault

"...the victim did not go to the police for fear of his identity being disclosed to the perpetrators."

Video:

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/ortho...oklyn-street-in-another-anti-semitic-assault/

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/rudy-...-over-anti-semitic-attacks-youre-responsible/
And this crap keeps going on.................Despicable AND Dreadful..........

An old man enjoying a cup of coffee in Starbucks was attacked for wearing a MAGA hat. Orthodox Jews also wear garb that offends the crazy left. Do the math.

Meanwhile the shitskin squad is awfully quite .....maybe they're just busy menstruating .

View attachment 297560

Nazis

View attachment 297561
The lot of em
This is why I have zero respect for you dic suckers...

View attachment 297580

View attachment 297581

View attachment 297582

And despite debunking your BS -- you will still keep blabbing the same dumb shit because that is what you racist cucks do

Just playin alinsky ....nazi rat

View attachment 297560

Nazis

View attachment 297561
The lot of em

View attachment 297580

View attachment 297581

View attachment 297582

And despite debunking your BS -- you will still keep blabbing the same dumb shit because that is what you racist cucks do

In other words.....before pulling that dumb shit out your ass -- you didn't bother to do five seconds of research...

Now you mad that I bitched slapped you with facts...as usual.....deal wit it pussy

Are we pretending that the only anti-Semites are on the Left?

Lately they've only been blacks in the NYC area.

Ya know what the best part about this is
Jews in the metropolitan area are questioning thier blind loyalty to the Democrats

People are waking up ...even Jewish Democrats were crying the hate is being encouraged by the left it's not coming from the right ...

Before the fall of the soviet union nyc metropolitan area was home to the most jews on the planet.....only to be surpassed by Russian immigration to Israel

the orthodox yids have no problem pulling the lever for republicans ....they still get thier food stamps anyway
It's the average american middle and upper middle class who happens to be jewish that are raising eyebrows

Hard core Commie jews still need to be chucked out of helicopters

View attachment 297560

Nazis

View attachment 297561
The lot of em

View attachment 297580

View attachment 297581

View attachment 297582

In other words.....before pulling that dumb shit out your ass -- you didn't bother to do five seconds of research...

Now you mad that I bitched slapped you with facts...as usual.....deal wit it pussy

Oh gee I dont know if I'll ever recover nazi punk hick trash

Forum List

Back