Yet Again, I Am Upset With Donald Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As it's been known to happen a few times, but this might just possibly be a misunderstanding as I don't think he would actually make fun of another Republican would he?

Although this video makes me wonder.

Why do I have a rather difficult time believing this?
As well as anyone should.....notice how they drowned out his replies to their effort to stir up trouble between Desantis and Trump.

Irregardless......I voted for Trump twice and will again if he his nominated............however and I am on record as being a DeSantis supporter......simply because I think he has the best chance of defeating a democratic nominee....which will definitely not be biden.....they may come to their senses and nominate somone capable and likeable which would make it very difficult for Trump to win especilly with the media aligned against him.

In a nutshell we need a younger guy with no baggage and DeSantis is squeaky clean, great family man, War Veteran and on the right side of all the important issues of today.

I hope Trump does not run and throws his support to DeSantis....that would really unite the Republicans.

That one sentence is all it took for me - fuck trump forever. This is a team effort, not a 1-man show. Team DeSantis 2024.

DeSantis is their worst nightmare anyway. We need someone more measured, more conniving, more vengeful.... Hello Ron!

I hope Trump does not run and throws his support to DeSantis....that would really unite the Republicans.

I wouldn't say that much.

In a fucking heartbeat. Without hesitation and without thinking twice. He will attack anything and anyone he perceives as a treat to him. It is all about Donald Trump as far as Donald Trump is concerned. Nothing else.

Again, do you have any proof of this?

That one sentence is all it took for me - fuck trump forever.

I already know that Trump has his faults, but he was still a great president nonetheless.

Doesn't surprise me, DeSantis is now seen as the competition, so you can bet Trump will be attacking him.

True, I see your point, but DeSantis loves this country as much as Trump does and I think that they would both make great presidential candidates. They're both on the same team so Trump should be a good sport about it and a team player in my opinion.

That one sentence is all it took for me - fuck trump forever. This is a team effort, not a 1-man show. Team DeSantis 2024.

DeSantis is their worst nightmare anyway. We need someone more measured, more conniving, more vengeful.... Hello Ron!
This time around we need a fresh face, someone likeable, someone with no baggage and that man is DeSantis......as someone said.....I hope Trump will be a good sport and realize DeSantis has the best chance of winning.

I have not heard everything he says but I see what he builds. Trump builds the best of everything, which is his plan for the USA.
The questioh being though.....who has the best chance of winning? Trump or DeSantis?

Doesn't surprise me, DeSantis is now seen as the competition, so you can bet Trump will be attacking him.
I do not see Trump going vicious against DeSantis....but Trump is a great competitor thus if he decides to run he will be forced to try and demonstrate he is the best...but I do not see him trying to demonize or denigrate DeSantis.

As it's been known to happen a few times, but this might just possibly be a misunderstanding as I don't think he would actually make fun of another Republican would he?

Although this video makes me wonder.

I wish he’d stop that shit.

Forum List

Back