Yes, Your Plastic Bag Ban Is Just More Leftist Feel Good Crap

And they banned paper bags to save trees? Morons, trees can be replaced!

Yeah, that's a conundrum. When asked "paper or plastic", I always answer "Both".

They all end up in the burn barrel anyways.

Just goes to show how much more effective we are at preventing plastic bags from going into the ocean.

Why would you be for dumping plastic bags in the ocean?

During my last visit to the Philippines some places had banned plastic straws, because they ended up plugging the water system there.

They have done a lot to clean things up there. It used to be a place where people just threw trash anywhere they wanted too. The straw ban still irritated me though, they need a better PR campaign, not a nanny state law.

I'd just fine the person throwing it on the ground $50 dollars and use the money to improve the community. The idea of banning plastic bags is dumb.
Gee, I thought you wanted a cleaner environment!

If he did he would have killed himself a while ago, the local air quality alone would have improved dramatically.

Seems like they should have stricter laws like the US does.
West Coast libturd states already have strict laws bed wetter, It's safe to say a good percentage of all that plastic shit in the water came from LA.. Libturd left wingers don't obey laws or common sense though.

Shocking report reveals that 95% of plastic polluting the world’s oceans comes from just TEN rivers including the Ganges and Niger..

“More than half of the plastic waste that flows into the oceans comes from just five countries: China, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Sri Lanka.”
There you have it, the countries that are turning the world's oceans into a floating garbage dump. That would seem to be a bigger problem than a possible 0.7 degree temperature increase over the next century.

West Coast libturd states already have strict laws bed wetter, It's safe to say a good percentage of all that plastic shit in the water came from LA.. Libturd left wingers don't obey laws or common sense though.
Thats not what the OP says retard. None of the rivers are in the US.

Shocking report reveals that 95% of plastic polluting the world’s oceans comes from just TEN rivers including the Ganges and Niger..

“More than half of the plastic waste that flows into the oceans comes from just five countries: China, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Sri Lanka.”
Says the US has done enough, it's time for the world to start carrying the burden.

Says the US has done enough, it's time for the world to start carrying the burden.
Thats a really stupid statement. We should maintain or get even better. You cant do enough. Thats like cleaning up dog shit in your house for a year and then saying ok I've done enough so the dog can shit in the house as much as it likes from now on.

Thats a really stupid statement. We should maintain or get even better. You cant do enough. Thats like cleaning up dog shit in your house for a year and then saying ok I've done enough so the dog can shit in the house as much as it likes from now on.
Nope. Americans need to concentrate on helping their needy, time for those other nations to bear the burden.

As usual, a denier's OP was a major logic failure. Nobody talking about bag bans in the USA is using the justification that the purpose is to keep plastic out of the oceans. The purpose is cleaning up your own neighborhood.

But then, if the OP and friends weren't failures at logical thinking, they wouldn't have gotten sucked into the denier cult. Those who can think logically instantly see through denier fraud and propaganda.

Nope. Americans need to concentrate on helping their needy, time for those other nations to bear the burden.
You idiot. Other nations cant do anything about the waste we produce.

Forum List

Back