Yes or No?

If i saw this in my house I would die instantly of a heart attack

bat_house.jpg

Yes

Do you enjoy going out for dinner?

Yes.

Do you prefer hugs over kisses?

I would almost say yes, but those kisses are good.

No.

Do you approve of ladies of the night?

sure. it's their body. anyone in favor of abortion should be pro prostitution too :)

Have you ever hired a lady of the night?

Yes.

A couple of ones I liked and met at a theatre on Market Street emptied my bank account one time. I did learn how to shop in my sleep. :biggrin:

We did not have sex though.

Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I have

Do you??

The first time I ventured into Victoria's Secret was with those two lovely ladies of the night. I didn't have the willpower until I kicked it with them. It was so natural.

I couldn't draw enough money from my bank account, so we would charge up to my limit, grab some goods and come back right away to get the credit. That would free up my credit a little. I don't know exactly how they did it, but it worked, and they got what they wanted. More cash.

We went to quite a few stores doing that, and it was a sight to behold.

We went into Victoria's Secret and a thong is an easy item to blend in with.

Later on, I couldn't help myself and bought a thong at Victoria's for myself... Just to try. It wasn't a big thing.

The only way we pulled that off was because we were staying in a motel in Castro Valley, an isolated city here in the Bay Area.

Do you shop in the biggest malls?

No. I hate big malls. Actually kinda hate shopping except now and then. :)

Do you wear sandals?

No (unless it's a public bathroom!)

Do you consider yourself to be normal?

No, if you were in a public bathroom and considered yourself normal, you'd definitely want a mirror. Don't forget the quarter. And don't forget to squat. :lol:

Forum List

Back