Yes, Non-Citizens are Voting and the Left Wants it This Way

This is just another black garbage propaganda to tarnish democrat. The link provided could be a republican that trying to sabotage just about anything against democrat.
I don't believe any of this garbage because you have to provide ID.

Do you know how many illegals have IDs? Not hard to get and for a price, they can purchase ID or just use a dead person's. That has been a huge problem and explains all the dead people voting.

Some states are handing out driver's licenses to illegals and they are registering to vote. There are no further checks on the people and states are not allowed to verify citizenship status. That is the only way to get illegals off the rolls and the left fights tooth and nail to stop that. States are sued when they try.

We need to wipe out the rolls and start over. Citizenship should be proven in order to register.

This is just another black garbage propaganda to tarnish democrat. The link provided could be a republican that trying to sabotage just about anything against democrat.

And we hear from the ESL wing of the party, good job.
You should be used to it now, my kids wanted to learn Spanich(I have an accent) on the Rosetta stone PC version and that way he knows what they are saying about him at school..

I know a little spanglish, my point what they boy know what uneducated looks like, he sees it every day in the mirror.

Did I read that comment right? His, not yours. Did he/she/it just admit an ongoing felony on an open thread? Am I reading that right?

Don't know, if you could figure out what he was trying to say, you're doing better than me.

Did I read that comment right? His, not yours. Did he/she/it just admit an ongoing felony on an open thread? Am I reading that right?

Don't know, if you could figure out what he was trying to say, you're doing better than me.
One of those ignore it's and go on. I could not figure it out either.

Do you know how many illegals have IDs? Not hard to get and for a price, they can purchase ID or just use a dead person's. That has been a huge problem and explains all the dead people voting.

Some states are handing out driver's licenses to illegals and they are registering to vote. There are no further checks on the people and states are not allowed to verify citizenship status. That is the only way to get illegals off the rolls and the left fights tooth and nail to stop that. States are sued when they try.

We need to wipe out the rolls and start over. Citizenship should be proven in order to register.
No. I don't know how many illegals that have ID? Do you?
Illegals are poor, uneducated, no English and you can almost judge by the way they look. Their main goal is to put food on the table with whatever income they can get. Purchasing a fake ID is not cheap.
Some states are handing out DL to illegals and they are registering to vote? Do you have any proof of this? That's very hard for me to believe when illegals don't even know or understand the form how to vote.

Forum List

Back