Yes, Mr. Prez...government restrictions on antibiotics will certainly reduce infection rates

Yeah...instead you have to spend time at the hospital so they can monitor your infection so it doesnt get to serious.
Extra time in the hospital as opposed to dying from a simple infection! Is your hate really that strong? Options...fighting the creation anti-biotic resistant bacteria or assist in the creation of a deadly bacteria.

It would be one thing if only liberals were concerned...but that is not the case...this is an apolitical medical issue that is being addressed WORLDWIDE!

Teapers hate America and would rather see people die than support an a political move by a negro President.

Yeah..because the poor can really afford the time in the hospital. Why do you hate poor people?
Why can't they afford time in the hospital? Are you now supporting the ACA? If the bacteria is drug resistant...they will be spending time with a tag on their toe. Is that what you want, to kill off poor people? Are you trying to free America f trailer trash?

So who's gonna pay that deductible? How many days of min wage can they afford to lose?
You're one short sided nimrod.
It is no different than getting sick and having to stay in the hospital for other reasons. People who work...they get sick days (usually paid). As for the rest about paying the deductible...that is life, they will figure it out. ...just like they do now! Why do you want inferior health care for the poor? Your hate is obvious.

Yeah...instead you have to spend time at the hospital so they can monitor your infection so it doesnt get to serious.
Extra time in the hospital as opposed to dying from a simple infection! Is your hate really that strong? Options...fighting the creation anti-biotic resistant bacteria or assist in the creation of a deadly bacteria.

It would be one thing if only liberals were concerned...but that is not the case...this is an apolitical medical issue that is being addressed WORLDWIDE!

Teapers hate America and would rather see people die than support an a political move by a negro President.

Yeah..because the poor can really afford the time in the hospital. Why do you hate poor people?
Why can't they afford time in the hospital? Are you now supporting the ACA? If the bacteria is drug resistant...they will be spending time with a tag on their toe. Is that what you want, to kill off poor people? Are you trying to free America f trailer trash?

So who's gonna pay that deductible? How many days of min wage can they afford to lose?
It is no different than getting sick and having to stay in the hospital for other reasons. People who work...they get sick days (usually paid). As for the rest about paying the deductible...that is life, they will figure it out. ...just like they do now! Why do you want inferior health care for the poor? Your hate is obvious.

No different? When you could take a round of antibiotics and stay home a few days vs. spending time in the hospital that could take weeks because you havent taken any antibiotics?
Yeah....thats just the same.:cuckoo:

No different? When you could take a round of antibiotics and stay home a few days vs. spending time in the hospital that could take weeks because you havent taken any antibiotics?
As usual you are just playing an idiot fuckwad. First of all...the whole point is to prevent drug resistant bacteria...do you understand that, pussy racist? You are making shit up because you are a racist douche and have ZERO understanding of the conversation at hand. I suggest you just put on your fucking hood and attend your meeting early. Pussy.

Secondly, do you think they are going to keep you in the hospital for observation as opposed to telling you to go home and report back if there are any issues? Come the fuck on you ignorant racist...overnight stays in the hospital are rare...even for observation. A TX HOSPITAL SENT HOME AN EBOLA PATIENT...IDIOT.

The way to reduce antibiotic resistent germs is tort reform. Rein in the lawyers suing the doctors.
Hell, I wish more doctors would get sued, along with hospitals and labs. 400,000 die each year from infections they get while in hospitals. Labs tests blood, urine, and other things, and often times do a rush rush job and never catch half the problems. Doctors charge an arm and leg for their services, yet there's more bad health in this country than most other industrialized nation. We have more doctors, more nurses, more lab techs, more clinics, and more pharmasecuticals that any other nation, yet, we have the poorest health care record of any of them.

Hospitals are constantly being told to do a better job of cleaning instruments and test equipment. And, what makes matters worse, hospitals charge $1,800 a day for a tiny filthy room. $5.00 for an aspirin, and $30.00 to $40.00 for a meal that I wouldn't feed my wife's dog. Doctors charge $250.00 for an office visit that consist of a 5 minute conversation that could easily be handled over the phone. An MRI is upwards of $4,000 here in Georgia, and it takes from 10 to 20 minutes. A simple blood test by a lab cost me $2,500, and urine test cost me almost as much. The entire health care industry is infested with bad doctors, high cost, and fraud. Check the numbers on Medicare and Medicaid fraud each year. Everyone in the health care industry is getting filthy rich including pharmasecuticls and hospitals.

I'd love to see all the hospitals taken to court for killing so many citizens each year. Yet, they're still in business and raking in the money. Go figure. Health care is a scam and a fraud in this country. Even insurance companies are riding the money wave.

Fortunately, progressive politicians have taken up your cause. That must make you happy. Which progressive are you supporting for office?
What would make me happy is to see doctors and hospitals held accountable. Also, I'd be happy if laws were passed to prevent price gouging and fraud. In addition, if a doctor(s) didn't help you, then you shouldn't have to pay them. I've paid out thousands of dollars over the past 3 1/2 years, and live in pain every single day. I'm no better off now than before I started seeing doctors. What would make me real haapy is to see doctors actually give a damn about their patients.

Oh, I don't plan to vote for someone just because they may label themselves a progressive, a liberal, a conservative, a moderate, a Republican, a Democrat, or any other meaningless label. We all know that all of them play "politics as usual" once elected. They'll say or do anything to get elected to office, but once elected, They become just another politician and a part of the Washington Brotherhood.

As usual you are just playing an idiot fuckwad. First of all...the whole point is to prevent drug resistant bacteria...do you understand that, pussy racist? You are making shit up because you are a racist douche and have ZERO understanding of the conversation at hand. I suggest you just put on your fucking hood and attend your meeting early. Pussy.

Secondly, do you think they are going to keep you in the hospital for observation as opposed to telling you to go home and report back if there are any issues? Come the fuck on you ignorant racist...overnight stays in the hospital are rare...even for observation. A TX HOSPITAL SENT HOME AN EBOLA PATIENT...IDIOT.

You do realize that most antibiotic resistant infections come from hospitals right?
If hospitals would spend more time making sure equipment and personnel were properly disinfected the problem wouldnt be near as bad.
That and of course giving antibiotics to animals thus passing the resistance to humans who eat them. The only way to solve that problem is to give the animals more room but that drives up the cost to ridiculous levels..you'll be paying exorbitant prices for that fried chicken.

The way to reduce antibiotic resistent germs is tort reform. Rein in the lawyers suing the doctors.
Hell, I wish more doctors would get sued, along with hospitals and labs. 400,000 die each year from infections they get while in hospitals. Labs tests blood, urine, and other things, and often times do a rush rush job and never catch half the problems. Doctors charge an arm and leg for their services, yet there's more bad health in this country than most other industrialized nation. We have more doctors, more nurses, more lab techs, more clinics, and more pharmasecuticals that any other nation, yet, we have the poorest health care record of any of them.

Hospitals are constantly being told to do a better job of cleaning instruments and test equipment. And, what makes matters worse, hospitals charge $1,800 a day for a tiny filthy room. $5.00 for an aspirin, and $30.00 to $40.00 for a meal that I wouldn't feed my wife's dog. Doctors charge $250.00 for an office visit that consist of a 5 minute conversation that could easily be handled over the phone. An MRI is upwards of $4,000 here in Georgia, and it takes from 10 to 20 minutes. A simple blood test by a lab cost me $2,500, and urine test cost me almost as much. The entire health care industry is infested with bad doctors, high cost, and fraud. Check the numbers on Medicare and Medicaid fraud each year. Everyone in the health care industry is getting filthy rich including pharmasecuticls and hospitals.

I'd love to see all the hospitals taken to court for killing so many citizens each year. Yet, they're still in business and raking in the money. Go figure. Health care is a scam and a fraud in this country. Even insurance companies are riding the money wave.

Fortunately, progressive politicians have taken up your cause. That must make you happy. Which progressive are you supporting for office?
What would make me happy is to see doctors and hospitals held accountable. Also, I'd be happy if laws were passed to prevent price gouging and fraud. In addition, if a doctor(s) didn't help you, then you shouldn't have to pay them. I've paid out thousands of dollars over the past 3 1/2 years, and live in pain every single day. I'm no better off now than before I started seeing doctors. What would make me real haapy is to see doctors actually give a damn about their patients.

Oh, I don't plan to vote for someone just because they may label themselves a progressive, a liberal, a conservative, a moderate, a Republican, a Democrat, or any other meaningless label. We all know that all of them play "politics as usual" once elected. They'll say or do anything to get elected to office, but once elected, They become just another politician and a part of the Washington Brotherhood.

Awwwww! No labels, eh? Cool. How about voting for someone who wants to stop medical price gouging? How about that?

Awwwww! No labels, eh? Cool. How about voting for someone who wants to stop medical price gouging? How about that?
Sounds good to me. Lets go for it, what do ya say?

Forum List

Back