Yes Little Children, Hillary Did Fund ISIS

The lamestream media and everyone gave Trump hell for it but he was 100% correct again. Hillary did fund ISIS. I wonder how many American lives were lost as a result of this? How can anyone support this woman?

ELECTION OVER! HILLARY’s ISIS EMAIL Just LEAKED & It’s WORSE THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED ... -
The quote is deliberately taken out of context.

Provide a link to the actual email, rube.

A photo of the email is there for you to read yourself. I don't have possession of the real article dumbshit.

When you read the snippet in the link, it sounds to me like Clinton was saying the US needed to pressure Saudi Arabia and Qatar to STOP funding ISIL.

And I would bet hard money that is what it will reveal in full context.

Idiots.

The lamestream media and everyone gave Trump hell for it but he was 100% correct again. Hillary did fund ISIS. I wonder how many American lives were lost as a result of this? How can anyone support this woman?

ELECTION OVER! HILLARY’s ISIS EMAIL Just LEAKED & It’s WORSE THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED ... -

A photo of the email is there for you to read yourself. I don't have possession of the real article dumbshit.
It's an excerpt. Yeah, a photo of a PIECE. Which should be a GIANT clue you are being punked, dumbass.

Here's the full email retard: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

You've been punked, just like I said.

It's clear the email is all about how to DEFEAT the ISIL forces.

You fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

I bet you're already getting back in line to be lied to again, aren't you.

It's an excerpt. Yeah, a photo of a PIECE. Which should be a GIANT clue you are being punked, dumbass.

Actually, what it reveals is that it is the Obama Administration, of which Hillary was Secretary of State, and our "allies" in the Middle East (especially Saudi Arabia which contributed 20% of Hillary's campaign fund and millions to the Clinton Foundation) which are funding ISIS while it is Russia, China, and Iran who are fighting ISIS.

Actually, what it reveals is that it is the Obama Administration, of which Hillary was Secretary of State, and our "allies" in the Middle East (especially Saudi Arabia which contributed 20% of Hillary's campaign fund and millions to the Clinton Foundation) which are funding ISIS while it is Russia, China, and Iran who are fighting ISIS.
Your word salad can't hide the fact you were punked.

READ THE EMAIL, punk.

Here's the full email retard: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

You've been punked, just like I said.

It's clear the email is all about how to DEFEAT the ISIL forces.

You fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

I bet you're already getting back in line to be lied to again, aren't you.

Former director of the DIA (the military's version of the CIA basically) General Michael Flynn, a three star general simply confirmed earlier this year what I have known for over three years which was ISIS/al qaeda was a CIA asset always HAD been a CIA asset with the Mossad, MI5, MI6 giving them tactical support by moving weapons from Saudi Arabia into Turkey and then given to the (snicker) "good al qaeda". Scott Bennett, military whistle blower revealed that there were over 11,000 Swiss bank accounts that this alleged 'grass roots" movement of Wahhabists were drawing from....you can't make this shit up.

It's all about destabilizing the Middle East so the globalists can put in their puppets and Assad is standing in their way. Wake the fuck up, dude.

Wahabbi Saudis' support ISIS? Tell me it ain't true........(bet you can't tell the difference between Saudi and ISIS justice under Sharia Law). Just sayin'............

Wahabbi Saudis' support ISIS? Tell me it ain't true........(bet you can't tell the difference between Saudi and ISIS justice under Sharia Law). Just sayin'............

Benghazi was about arming these mercenaries with surface to air missiles so USA.INC could fight a proxy war against Assad.

Benghazi was about arming these mercenaries with surface to air missiles so USA.INC could fight a proxy war against Assad.

Benghazi is what happens when diplomats are instructed to play 'Lord of War'. No wonder timely help was not provided.............

No matter what we know that the CIA assisted Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Turkey in funding and getting weapons to the terrorists errrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria. Everyone involved in this nightmare should be charged with crimes against humanity and be wearing orange jumpsuits and silver bracelets for causing this disaster.

All because our governments along with the Sunni states wanted to toss Assad for a repeat of Egypt with the MB.

Bastards.

No matter what we know that the CIA assisted Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Turkey in funding and getting weapons to the terrorists errrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria. Everyone involved in this nightmare should be charged with crimes against humanity and be wearing orange jumpsuits and silver bracelets for causing this disaster.

All because our governments along with the Sunni states wanted to toss Assad for a repeat of Egypt with the MB.

Bastards.

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!!:thewave:

Forum List

Back