YES! It worked!

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Notice my avatar? There's no longer a white border around the EGA, now it is just the pale blueish color the whole way through, You can just barely notice a line where I couldnt get the colors to match perfectly.

You know what they say about the Navy?

100 men walk on a ship, and 50 couples walk off.

D'ster said:

Dude. Only Jarheads can talk trash about squids and gettaway with it. And, well to be honest, we're better at it than you.

Death to all chickens.

violent-smiley-003.gif

Semper Fi said:
Notice my avatar? There's no longer a white border around the EGA, now it is just the pale blueish color the whole way through, You can just barely notice a line where I couldnt get the colors to match perfectly.

you shoulda kept you mouth shut and nobody have noticed---no wait---I take that back---we're some nit-picking bastards sometimes--you did right !!!! ( oh--it looks good! ):rock:

Hobbit said:
Try this one.

You know you *could have* let me be proud of something I did for once, but NO! You *had* to out do me.

Thanks, that line was starting to get on my nerves. :)

Semper Fi said:
You know you *could have* let me be proud of something I did for once, but NO! You *had* to out do me.

Thanks, that line was starting to get on my nerves. :)

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, but this is meant to...I did it all in MS paint...in about 30 seconds.

Hobbit said:
Didn't mean to steal your thunder, but this is meant to...I did it all in MS paint...in about 30 seconds.

That didnt steal my thunder...

It stole my pride, feeling, and will to live. :(

D'ster said:

I wonder why it's so important to you to have the rest of us regard you a total fool?
:wtf:

Forum List

Back