Yes, in a way, Obama did kill him.

I worked at a Haunted House when I was 21 for some extra money, should I blame Bush? Lol

Tea, you need a break. The poor kid was hit by a bus and killed, not paintballs.

My kids play paintball all the time...it's fun and they would do it for minimum wage part time job in a heartbeat.

Obviously, there weren't enough safety protocols.

But the entire idea of kids willing to let themselves be shot with paintballs is a new one.

And I think it comes of people being that desperate for a job.

Paintballs is NOT "a new one". Its been around for a long time now and no, you cannot blame it on Obama.

This is one weird thread.

You are twisting what I said. Of course, paintball is NOT new.

But, letting yourself get shot with them, on a zombie hunt, is NEW.

Would this be the case, if there weren't so many out of work people, that desperate for a job?

You are trying to avoid the subject of the ECONOMY that bred this, because you don't want to address that.

You know why too. Because the economy lies squarely, in Obama's lap.

Oh, so now the popularity of the Walking Dead and all the silly ass zombie crap is the president's fault?

Halloween attractions are the economy's fault?

18yo high school students shouldn't work min wage jobs?

If you want to blame someone for the economy, look to those who caused it. NOT those who are working to improve it.

I worked at a Haunted House when I was 21 for some extra money, should I blame Bush? Lol

Even though Bush was prez at the time, it was Obama's fault that you weren't making more than min wage.

If you had walked in front of a slow moving bus, that would be Obama's fault too.

Tea, you need a break. The poor kid was hit by a bus and killed, not paintballs.

My kids play paintball all the time...it's fun and they would do it for minimum wage part time job in a heartbeat.

Obviously, there weren't enough safety protocols.

But the entire idea of kids willing to let themselves be shot with paintballs is a new one.

And I think it comes of people being that desperate for a job.

Paintballs is NOT "a new one". Its been around for a long time now and no, you cannot blame it on Obama.

This is one weird thread.

You are twisting what I said. Of course, paintball is NOT new.

But, letting yourself get shot with them, on a zombie hunt, is NEW.

Would this be the case, if there weren't so many out of work people, that desperate for a job?

You are trying to avoid the subject of the ECONOMY that bred this, because you don't want to address that.

You know why too. Because the economy lies squarely, in Obama's lap.

Oh, so now the popularity of the Walking Dead and all the silly ass zombie crap is the president's fault?

Halloween attractions are the economy's fault?

18yo high school students shouldn't work min wage jobs?

If you want to blame someone for the economy, look to those who caused it. NOT those who are working to improve it.
The funny part is, this corn maze has gained quite a bit of popularity over the last few years. You can even get helicopter rides. That popularity has probably brought in quite a bit of money for the owners. Should we blame Obama for that?

Did you all get shot with paintballs???

No?

Why now, are kids willing to get shot with those things just to hold a job?

You won't address that.

This is so damn funny.

You RWs demand that single mothers subsist on minimum wage, feed their kids on it, live lower than the poverty level but then you have a fit when a high school kid gets a job pretending to be a zombie and say it doesn't pay enough.

:boohoo:

This is so damn funny.

You RWs demand that single mothers subsist on minimum wage, feed their kids on it, live lower than the poverty level but then you have a fit when a high school kid gets a job pretending to be a zombie and say it doesn't pay enough.

If the Republican party is the one doing that, then how come unemployment was so much lower under Republicans (aka BUSH) then with Obama?

It's Obama that has made it so bad that kids are willing to get shot with paint balls just to hold a job.

Something you still won't address.

And I know why.

No?

You won't address that.

HUH?

It was a bus that killed him.

And, back when min wage was lower, I've done worse.

You are NOT addressing what economy created a situation where kids are willing to get shot with paintballs just to hold a job.

I doubt you ever will, because if you do, you know your messiah loses.

The OP should sit the next few plays out.

Why? Because if I keep reminding you this is about the Obama economy, you libs can't spin this to be something else?

Why won't you libs address the ECONOMY?

I know why. Because Obama is to blame for the economy.

No?

You won't address that.

HUH?

It was a bus that killed him.

And, back when min wage was lower, I've done worse.

You are NOT addressing what economy created a situation where kids are willing to get shot with paintballs just to hold a job.

I doubt you ever will, because if you do, you know your messiah loses.

Are you just really really old?

Fact is, as popular as the whole zombie apocalypse schtick is, that would be a plum job for an 18yo.

You're working awfully hard to put this sad accident on Obama but what YOU refuse to address is that he's the one creating the jobs and fighting for a livable wage.

You wanna show me where YOU have ever said that a single mom with kids to feed should not have to work for min wage?

You wanna show me where a Republican/tee potty has ever been in favor of a min wage that was above the poverty level?

Your thread is a laughable fail.

This is so damn funny.

Don't be a moron.

This is so damn funny.

Don't be a moron.

Morons are those who say single women should be living below the poverty level. Morons shop at WalMart and Hobby Lobby at the cost of Americans.

Morons blame President Obama for the Rs obstructing jobs and minimum wage.

I wonder why it is that RWs don't take responsibility for their own actions and words.

I also wonder why RWs believe that zombies are an actual threat.

Ask the mods to move this to where it belongs Conspiracy Theories.

teapartysamurai Damn near everything you write is "tin foil hat raging" but you've really done yourself proud with this one.

tin-foil-conspiracy_zps6ba9e395.jpg

You are not addressing the SUBSTANCE of the post, which is not surprising.

Since when do liberals care about substance.

The substance is this bad economy that creates such desperation for a job?

Would YOU want to get yourself hit with paintballs just to make minimum wage?

Sorry, you are to far out there on this one. People have been doing stuff like this for decades, not just recently.

This is a tragedy, it is a sad time for the friends, family and especially the parents that lost a son. To politicize this is wrong.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the parents and friends.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back