Yes, in a way, Obama did kill him.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Or at least I hold him partly responsible. I know you'll think that's crazy, but hear me out. Read the whole thing and see if you don't think I have a point:

Zombie Bus’ strikes, kills 18-year-old at Idaho corn maze

HAUSER, Idaho (AP) – A bus carrying paintball players struck and killed a Washington state man inside a zombie attraction at a corn maze in northern Idaho, authorities said Saturday.

Jeremy T. McSpadden Jr., 18, of Spokane Valley, Washington, was a role player in the “Zombie Slayer Paintball Bus” attraction at the Incredible Corn Maze in Hauser on Friday night, the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office said.

The attraction is new this season, according to the corn maze’s website. For $15, customers ride the bus and shoot paintballs at the zombies as the vehicle drives through the corn maze.

It’s not clear why the bus hit McSpadden. He died at the scene.

The bus was going forward, and neither speed nor alcohol was a factor, Sgt. Ward Crawford said. Detectives had been interviewing witnesses and are expected to finish their preliminary investigation soon.

“The focus of the attraction is the bus creeps forward so the customers have plenty of opportunity to blast away at the zombies,” Crawford said. “This looks like it was just a horrific confluence of events.”

Zombie Bus strikes kills 18-year-old at Idaho corn maze

Now, you ask, how ON EARTH, can I blame Obama? Well, I don't directly blame Obama, but I do in part.

I was at work, last week, when I saw a flier for a local "zombie" paintball hunt. Only this involved a hay wagon.

It sounded fun, but then I thought that this was indicative of Obama's America. I mean getting hit by a paintball HURTS. And these kids are letting themselves be shot at with those things because they are THAT desperate for work.

It seemed wrong to shoot these kids that are that desperate to have a job.

And sure, enough, Now one of them is dead.

You can tell me I'm being nutty or have Obama Derangement Syndrome, but I don't think so.

This isn't a tin foil hat raging. This is me noting just how bad the economy really is. It's so bad, kids will let themselves be hit with paint balls to have a job.

That's my two cents. This will probably end up in the rubber room forum, but being in denial about Obama's America won't change how bad things really have become.

I wonder why it is that RWs don't take responsibility for their own actions and words.

I also wonder why RWs believe that zombies are an actual threat.

Ask the mods to move this to where it belongs Conspiracy Theories.

teapartysamurai Damn near everything you write is "tin foil hat raging" but you've really done yourself proud with this one.

tin-foil-conspiracy_zps6ba9e395.jpg

I wonder why it is that RWs don't take responsibility for their own actions and words.

teapartysamurai Damn near everything you write is "tin foil hat raging" but you've really done yourself proud with this one.

You are not addressing the SUBSTANCE of the post, which is not surprising.

Since when do liberals care about substance.

The substance is this bad economy that creates such desperation for a job?

Would YOU want to get yourself hit with paintballs just to make minimum wage?

Gee those far left drones (Far left zombies like this one and the OP) are the biggest threat of all.

Gee those far left drones (Far left zombies like this one and the OP) are the biggest threat of all.

????

Tea, you need a break. The poor kid was hit by a bus and killed, not paintballs.

My kids play paintball all the time...it's fun and they would do it for minimum wage part time job in a heartbeat.

So now you're saying that it has something to do with minimum wage being kept low by Republicans?

Kid CHOOSES to goes wandering around in a corn field and sadly, gets killed. Its a shame and an accident.

So, kids killed in accidents during the Bush fiasco were his fault?

Tea, you need a break. The poor kid was hit by a bus and killed, not paintballs.

My kids play paintball all the time...it's fun and they would do it for minimum wage part time job in a heartbeat.

Obviously, there weren't enough safety protocols.

But the entire idea of kids willing to let themselves be shot with paintballs is a new one.

And I think it comes of people being that desperate for a job.

What does minimum wage have to do with this accident?

And, yes, the bus was moving slowly and yet the kid did not move out of the way.

So now you're saying that it has something to do with minimum wage being kept low by Republicans?

Kid CHOOSES to goes wandering around in a corn field and sadly, gets killed. Its a shame and an accident.

So, kids killed in accidents during the Bush fiasco were his fault?

Did the kid "choose" to do that?

OR, what is more likely, it was the only job he could find?

But the entire idea of kids willing to let themselves be shot with paintballs is a new one.

No it's not. My daughter is going on a paintball date next weekend. It's a popular game

Paintballs is NOT "a new one". Its been around for a long time now and no, you cannot blame it on Obama.

This is one weird thread.

And, yes, the bus was moving slowly and yet the kid did not move out of the way.
Did you read her post?

Or at least I hold him partly responsible. I know you'll think that's crazy, but hear me out. Read the whole thing and see if you don't think I have a point:

Zombie Bus’ strikes, kills 18-year-old at Idaho corn maze

HAUSER, Idaho (AP) – A bus carrying paintball players struck and killed a Washington state man inside a zombie attraction at a corn maze in northern Idaho, authorities said Saturday.

Jeremy T. McSpadden Jr., 18, of Spokane Valley, Washington, was a role player in the “Zombie Slayer Paintball Bus” attraction at the Incredible Corn Maze in Hauser on Friday night, the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office said.

The attraction is new this season, according to the corn maze’s website. For $15, customers ride the bus and shoot paintballs at the zombies as the vehicle drives through the corn maze.

It’s not clear why the bus hit McSpadden. He died at the scene.

The bus was going forward, and neither speed nor alcohol was a factor, Sgt. Ward Crawford said. Detectives had been interviewing witnesses and are expected to finish their preliminary investigation soon.

“The focus of the attraction is the bus creeps forward so the customers have plenty of opportunity to blast away at the zombies,” Crawford said. “This looks like it was just a horrific confluence of events.”

Zombie Bus strikes kills 18-year-old at Idaho corn maze

Now, you ask, how ON EARTH, can I blame Obama? Well, I don't directly blame Obama, but I do in part.

I was at work, last week, when I saw a flier for a local "zombie" paintball hunt. Only this involved a hay wagon.

It sounded fun, but then I thought that this was indicative of Obama's America. I mean getting hit by a paintball HURTS. And these kids are letting themselves be shot at with those things because they are THAT desperate for work.

It seemed wrong to shoot these kids that are that desperate to have a job.

And sure, enough, Now one of them is dead.

You can tell me I'm being nutty or have Obama Derangement Syndrome, but I don't think so.

This isn't a tin foil hat raging. This is me noting just how bad the economy really is. It's so bad, kids will let themselves be hit with paint balls to have a job.

That's my two cents. This will probably end up in the rubber room forum, but being in denial about Obama's America won't change how bad things really have become.
You are a dick. This kids father is heart broken, along with his friends. (I live near this corn maze) His death isn't about politics, and you are garbage.

Did you read her post?

I don't know who you mean by "her".

I read the article.

Sad accident.

The RWs are always saying that 18yo's work for minimum waged and that THAT is who min wage jobs are for.

Since President Obama is in favor of raising min wage and since President Obama has created jobs that the Rs can't be bothered with, its really a stretch to blame him.

Paintballs is NOT "a new one". Its been around for a long time now and no, you cannot blame it on Obama.

You are twisting what I said. Of course, paintball is NOT new.

But, letting yourself get shot with them, on a zombie hunt, is NEW.

Would this be the case, if there weren't so many out of work people, that desperate for a job?

You are trying to avoid the subject of the ECONOMY that bred this, because you don't want to address that.

You know why too. Because the economy lies squarely, in Obama's lap.

Did you read her post?

I don't know who you mean by "her".

I read the article.

Sad accident.

The RWs are always saying that 18yo's work for minimum waged and that THAT is who min wage jobs are for.

Since President Obama is in favor of raising min wage and since President Obama has created jobs that the Rs can't be bothered with, its really a stretch to blame him.
Ok. I was responding to the op as well, where she wondered if such a job, for minimum wage, was dangerous and all they had.

I didn't agree he was to blame, that was silly.

Plus there is the fact this corn maze has been around since I was about 22-23, long before Obama.
I had no idea Seasonal haunted house and corn maze jobs were caused by a bad economy. I thought they were caused by Halloween?

????

Exactly, and proves my comments..

You are twisting what I said. Of course, paintball is NOT new.

But, letting yourself get shot with them, on a zombie hunt, is NEW.

Would this be the case, if there weren't so many out of work people, that desperate for a job?

You are trying to avoid the subject of the ECONOMY that bred this, because you don't want to address that.

You know why too. Because the economy lies squarely, in Obama's lap.
The kid is a senior at West Valley in Spokane, moron. That means he is in high school. Are you that retarded?

Forum List

Back