Yes, He Can- so what is he hiding?

You were making fun of Obama for releasing a doctor's note, then when Palin does it, well it's ok because it's what Obama did. See, I lean to the left slightly, but at least I can criticize the left when they're wrong. For instance: Al Gore is a fucking hypocrite. See?

Do you so blindly follow the right wing that they can do no wrong? If your party and the people that are running in your party are always right, shouldn't they live up to a higher standard? Shouldn't Palin release her entire medical records not a doctor's note because, well, Republicans are superior to Democrats?

Making fun? Have you gone mad? You need to reread exactly what I wrote. I said there were double standards--- why demand that Palin release her full medical record when Obama only released a letter. Perhaps you may benefit from Reading comprehension course?

Superior what are you on about? OMG—LOL I said she should release no more than what Obama released Period! Seems you think she had to. LOL

what's he hiding? A lot.

What is McCain hiding?

McCain only allowed a few select reporters to view his medical record which was 1,200 pages long, and that was only for the last 8 years. He wouldn't release his records before that.

What is McCain hiding?

McCain only allowed a few select reporters to view his medical record which was 1,200 pages long, and that was only for the last 8 years. He wouldn't release his records before that.

1200 pages? That is 1167 more than Obama and Biden combined.

CaféAuLait;878334 said:
1200 pages? That is 1167 more than Obama and Biden combined.

Obama has never had any health problems.

He is fit to lead.

Obama has never had any health problems.

He is fit to lead.

Obama smokes he is at risk-- whether you would like to admit such or not—stroke or heart attack among other things…

However are you aware since Biden has had 2 aneurisms he is at risk- in fact he is at risk for having another-- in fact six times more so than you or I. Six times more prone to have any aneurism. That is scary.

People who have survived a rupture of a brain aneurysm are twice as likely as the general population to develop another aneurysm. If a second aneurysm occurs, these people are 6 times more likely to have another ruptured aneurysm and bleeding in their brain.

Aneurysm, Brain

CaféAuLait;878363 said:
Obama smokes he is at risk-- whether you would like to admit such or not—stroke or heart attack among other things…

However are you aware since Biden has had 2 aneurisms he is at risk- in fact he is at risk for having another-- in fact six times more so than you or I. Six times more prone to have any aneurism. That is scary.

People who have survived a rupture of a brain aneurysm are twice as likely as the general population to develop another aneurysm. If a second aneurysm occurs, these people are 6 times more likely to have another ruptured aneurysm and bleeding in their brain.

Aneurysm, Brain

Biden's aneurysm was 20 years ago.

How is Cheney's health?

Biden's aneurysm was 20 years ago.

How is Cheney's health?

It makes no diffeence the fact remains he has had 2 aneurisms already-- he is 6 times more likely to have another.

Aneurysm, Brain

We all know the risks of smoking Obama smokes- he is asking us to trust him to take care of us in many ways-- yet makes such poor choices for himself. :doubt:

CaféAuLait;872163 said:
If it were irrelevant there would be no need for a ridiculous excuses of not being able to retrieve the files, right?

They're not irrelevant.

That list is worth millions of dollars.

Would you give it away if you owned it?

Forum List

Back