Bush Is a Terroists According to McCain Campaign

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
The McFumbles campaign is complaining that Obama is getting a free ride with his attacks on McSame being just like Bush. I guess trying to associate Obama with terrorists is like trying to associate McCain with Bush?

McCain campaign manager Rick Davis expressed frustration Thursday that negative ads run by Barack Obama’s campaign do not prompt the same press outrage as ads attacking the Democratic presidential nominee.

A new Obama ad released Thursday repeatedly links McCain to President Bush’s economic policies, showing the two Republicans in the rearview mirror as the car drives past McCain’s tax proposals.

“The most amazingly bankrupt line I’ve seen in this campaign is Barack Obama campaign’s repeated attempt to link John McCain to President Bush,” Davis said on a conference call with reporters. “John McCain held the Bush administrations feet the fire more than anyone else for the first four years of the administration.”

Davis said that the Republican campaign has been given its “share of press criticism” for its negative attacks, but complained that Obama has received a free pass in his attacks against McCain.

Kalidi isn't a terorist, but who gives a crap. It makes good sound bityness.

McCain camp: Obama gets pass on ads - Yahoo! News

The McFumbles campaign is complaining that Obama is getting a free ride with his attacks on McSame being just like Bush. I guess trying to associate Obama with terrorists is like trying to associate McCain with Bush?

BULLSHIT! McCain went along with Bush the whole time and the only time he stood up to Bush was when he voted AGAINST the tax cuts in 2003. McCain has been Bush's trusty sidekick since they made up. McCain is trying to throw Bush under the bus just because he's not popular, not because he disagrees with Bush's economic policies.

[youtube]SfQlQXpwLa0[/youtube]

Khalidi was a spokesperson for a Palestinian organization, but not the PLO, he was never friends with Arafat, and he wrote an entire book about the Palestinian cause and blamed them for their own problems because they chose violence. Khalidi wasn't a mouthpiece for the PLO (thank you hannity) nor is this guy a questionable associate like Ayres and Wright are. Is this not America? Is Khalidi not allowed to openly criticize Israel and the Palestinians? I'm a proud zionist, but there are times I just want to shake Olmert and ask him what the hell he's doing!!

Forum List

Back