Bush Is a Terroists According to McCain Campaign

Discussion in 'Congress' started by rayboyusmc, Oct 31, 2008.

1. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    The McFumbles campaign is complaining that Obama is getting a free ride with his attacks on McSame being just like Bush. I guess trying to associate Obama with terrorists is like trying to associate McCain with Bush?

Kalidi isn't a terorist, but who gives a crap. It makes good sound bityness.

McCain camp: Obama gets pass on ads - Yahoo! News

2. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    BULLSHIT! McCain went along with Bush the whole time and the only time he stood up to Bush was when he voted AGAINST the tax cuts in 2003. McCain has been Bush's trusty sidekick since they made up. McCain is trying to throw Bush under the bus just because he's not popular, not because he disagrees with Bush's economic policies.

[youtube]SfQlQXpwLa0[/youtube]

3. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Khalidi was a spokesperson for a Palestinian organization, but not the PLO, he was never friends with Arafat, and he wrote an entire book about the Palestinian cause and blamed them for their own problems because they chose violence. Khalidi wasn't a mouthpiece for the PLO (thank you hannity) nor is this guy a questionable associate like Ayres and Wright are. Is this not America? Is Khalidi not allowed to openly criticize Israel and the Palestinians? I'm a proud zionist, but there are times I just want to shake Olmert and ask him what the hell he's doing!!

4. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Is Olmert a Bush in sheep's clothing?