Yes, Another Thing BO Said That Isn't Happening

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
WASHINGTON — Although President Obama has vowed that citizens will be able to track "every dime" of the $787 billion stimulus bill, a government website dedicated to the spending won't have details on contracts and grants until October and may not be complete until next spring — halfway through the program, administration officials said.

Recovery.gov now lists programs being funded by the stimulus money, but provides no details on who received the grants and contracts. Agencies won't report that data until Oct. 10, according to Earl Devaney, chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, which manages the website.

Details thin on stimulus contracts - USATODAY.com
-----

I know, I know. It takes time. These things aren't as easy as it sounds. Blah Blah Blah

He promised it. He isn't delivering.

Again.

It takes a considerable amount of time to find web developers capable of publishing such information, as it is very complex in nature. My thoughts are that we will need to increase funding towards a new "czar" that will be call "Federal Head of Web Development for Governmental Reporting". We could definitely use the additional spending.

Sure. Why not. Spend more money.

He's good at at that.

I'm still trying to figure out why bo thought giving the bondholder 29 cents on the dollar was "fair"??????

I'm still trying to figure out why bo thought giving the bondholder 29 cents on the dollar was "fair"??????

Because he said it was. He is Obama. Everyone should fall into line and do everything he suggests.

It's to make the country better. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

didn't obama claim he was tech savvy....

more promise the world and get a pebble instead

Great point. The problem is that he isn't up to speed on ASP, which is what Biden demands the new website's format to be in. Because no one messes with Joe, we will need to fund the training and education of a new branch of the Federal government to learn and excel at ASP in order to create this site.

Because he said it was. He is Obama. Everyone should fall into line and do everything he suggests.

One of my ex's had a shirt with a saying similar to that on it.

"I'm a nice guy, just ask me". Should have been my first clue he was a scumbag.:lol:

The reason Obama is screwing over the bondholders is obvious. The unions helped buy his entrance to the WH and need to be paid off now. So what if the folks with pensions and stock options needed for retirement are hurt...wonder how many of them voted for the guy who is now stealing from them...bet they didn't see that coming....oops.

Last edited:

One of my ex's had a shirt with a saying similar to that on it.

"I'm a nice guy, just ask me". Should have been my first clue he was a scumbag.:lol:

The reason Obama is screwing over the bondholders is obvious. The unions helped buy his entracne to the WH and need to be paid off now. So what if the folks with pensions and stock options needed for retirement are hurt...wonder how many of them voted for the guy who is now stealing from them...bet they didn't see that coming....oops.

The shirt might have been a good tip off...lol.

Absolutely true about the unions. He knows he helped him. The UAW is dictating all sort of things: buyout amounts, health care policy, etc.

People are still blind by his celebrity. Soon though...they will get it.

It takes a considerable amount of time to find web developers capable of publishing such information, as it is very complex in nature. My thoughts are that we will need to increase funding towards a new "czar" that will be call "Federal Head of Web Development for Governmental Reporting". We could definitely use the additional spending.

Wait .. what? ... give me the info, I'll have it published and easy to read in 7 days ... guaranteed, and I'll only charge 1 mill, since it's for the government.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Wait .. what? ... give me the info, I'll have it published and easy to read in 7 days ... guaranteed, and I'll only charge 1 mill, since it's for the government.

Well, I'm thinking you may not be liberally minded enough to accomplish this task. The amount of drive in your post suggests you know too much.

Well, I'm thinking you may not be liberally minded enough to accomplish this task. The amount of drive in your post suggests you know too much.

LOL ... me not liberally minded enough? Where's Allie when I need her ...

Seriously, there is no one more liberal than I am, old school liberal where the government needs to do it's job and keep it's promises or get the hell out and let someone else do it. Unlike the new age liberals, I still think the government sucks balls.

I know, I know. It takes time. These things aren't as easy as it sounds. Blah Blah Blah

Again.

It's already gotten so that when he says don't worry about something, I think that's something I should start worrying about. When he says don't worry about a GM auto warrantee, I begin to believe the warrantee won't really be there when I need it.

Great point. The problem is that he isn't up to speed on ASP, which is what Biden demands the new website's format to be in. Because no one messes with Joe, we will need to fund the training and education of a new branch of the Federal government to learn and excel at ASP in order to create this site.

Lmao...

Don't forget we will need funding for new department of the federal government to oversee the ASP training and education department to make sure it is running as efficient as possible.

Again.

It's already gotten so that when he says don't worry about something, I think that's something I should start worrying about. When he says don't worry about a GM auto warrantee, I begin to believe the warrantee won't really be there when I need it.

You got that right. oblahma is a con man and a liar. Problem is there's too damn many pea brains in America that get tingles up their legs when he talks, and don't give a rats ass what he said. Just so long as he's talking they're happy, just hearing his voice.

Thank God there's enough people in this country that actually LISTEN to what this little lop eared grifter says, and we KNOW he's a liar. Hopefully if we keep pointing it out the starry eyed oblahma worshipers will wake up someday out of their zombie like trance he has them under.

Who needs all that? Just export through Open Office to MySQL and then set up a website with PHP, took me two weeks to learn PHP and MySQL.

Who needs all that? Just export through Open Office to MySQL and then set up a website with PHP, took me two weeks to learn PHP and MySQL.

We will need funding for a special commission to determine if what you say is possible, it should only take about 100 billion dollars.

While giving the UAW 49 cents on the dollar and 55% equity ownership of the company was fair?

And giving the tax payer...0?

Wait a minute.

You mean Obama is a COMMUNIST AFTERALL!?

Aww shit.

Why not just scan all the documents they have (they do have documents, right?) and put them up as PDF files. Shouldn't take much training to use a scanner.

Forum List

Back