Yes, 2021 was a record breaking year

Great! :113:

I remain unconvinced. But you could convince me. That was an all right video, until it brought in that known corrupt organization the IPCC.

Post for me a pie chart, of all the CO2 naturally produced by the planet, and by human activity, broken down by percentages last year.

. . . also, nothing in the video addressed how the activity in the sun during a Grand Solar Minimum or Maximum affects the Earth's Magnetosphere, Volcanism, subsequent possible debris thrown into the atmosphere, and likewise resultant tectonic interactivity with these forces, and how they all affect the Earth's own polar shift in regards to the complexities of the longer term climate trends.

There are SO many natural variables going on here, that all are intertwined with the Grand Minimum's and Maximum's? I am wondering if the video is trying to purposely deceive, or is it just ignorant. . . Which do you suppose?

:dunno:
I suppose that you are willfully ignorant.

Check this out old man. Since 1979 ice in Antarctica has increased in all four seasons. WTF! Did I just blow your mind?

Using these reconstructions, here we show that the observed period since 1979 is the only time all four seasons demonstrate significant increases in total Antarctic sea ice in the context of the twentieth century and that the observed increases are juxtaposed against statistically significant decreases throughout much of the early and middle twentieth century. These reconstructions provide reliable estimates of seasonally resolved total Antarctic sea ice extent and are skilful enough to better understand aspects of air–sea–ice interactions within the Antarctic climate system.
A regime shift in seasonal total Antarctic sea ice extent in the twentieth century - Nature Climate Change
Not at all. Your denier "Conservative" lies do not blow anyone's mind, since that is all we ever hear from you.
1642304251575.png

Many records were set in 2021, here are some of them;

More people, more buildings, over developed coastal areas, sky high material and construction costs explain much of the 20 billion

Many records were set in 2021, here are some of them;

Bullshit data from the turkeys we have caught lying and manipulating data for decades.

Only idiots cut and paste that crap.

He thinks that 3.5% is entirely too much and will kill mankind and destroy the earth.

All we need is one huge volcanic eruption, and C02 levels worldwide could explode.
Honestly gip?

I believe, though I am not positive, that chart may be from 2015. That is why, whenever I get into that disagreement, I offer the person I am in disagreement with, the opportunity to prove those percentages for me.

I have a hard time finding that, up to date data. Which? Gives me serious pause for skepticism of this paradigm. WHY? Why is that data so hard to find? It could be less of a percent, or slightly more. . who knows?

:dunno:

This is a debate about CO2, it should be a relatively easy data point to find .. . but it isn't. . why? Try to find that data yourself, why is it such a hard data figure to obtain?

This should make us suspicious as to why the establishment makes that data hard to find. IMO

Climate Manipulation aka climate reanalyer show a .5 Arctic "anomoly" (as if that's meaningful)

Anomaly from what? What's the average temperature for the Arctic today?

So? You don't want to post that for me eh? I don't wonder much about that. . .

iu
As usual, you post a half truth to conceal a lie. Every bit of that natural emission will be sequestered by the uptake of CO2 by plants and the oceans. So that 3.5% represents the amount increasing every year. Most of that is absorbed by the oceans, where it is acidifying the water and interfering with the very basis of the food chain. The rest remains in the atmosphere, where it is rapidly warming our globe, and creating a changing climate.

He thinks that 3.5% is entirely too much and will kill mankind and destroy the earth.

All we need is one huge volcanic eruption, and C02 levels worldwide could explode.
Damn, but you remain one dumb ass. This is an article from a USGS scientist for the American Geophysical Union;

"Which emits more carbon dioxide (CO2): Earth’s volcanoes or human activities? Research findings indicate unequivocally that the answer to this frequently asked question is human activities. However, most people, including some Earth scientists working in fields outside volcanology, are surprised by this answer. The climate change debate has revived and reinforced the belief, widespread among climate skeptics, that volcanoes emit more CO2 than human activities [Gerlach, 2010; Plimer, 2009]. In fact, present-day volcanoes emit relatively modest amounts of CO2, about as much annually as states like Florida, Michigan, and Ohio."

So a large flood in the Northwest was a worldwide flood? Not only do you remain a liar, you have added dumb ass to that.

No, you fucking clown, the Great Flood of 1862 is the largest storm the US has ever seen. It encompassed ALL of the west coast, and extended all the way to Denver.

The Central Valley of California was a lake.

All 300 miles of it.

Imagine if a storm like that hit again. We have been fortunate that for the last 125 years or so the storms have been LESS powerful than those from the 1800's, 1700's, 1600's, etc.

In every one of those centuries storms far more powerful than anything we have experienced are written about.

You are simply an ignorant fool with no science, or historical fact, to back you up.

Last edited:
No, you fucking clown, the Great Flood of 1862 is the largest storm the US has ever seen. It encompassed ALL of the west coast, and extended all the way to Denver.

The Central Valley of California was a lake.

All 300 miles of it.

Imagine if a storm like that hit again. We have been fortunate that for the last 125 years or so the storms have been LESS powerful than those from the 1800's, 1700's, 1600's, etc.

In every one of those centuries storms far more powerful than anything we have experienced are written about.

You are simply an ignorant fool with no science, or historical fact, to back you. up
Again, the point is that for the whole world 2021 was a record year for extreme weather events. The 1862 flood involved only a small part of the world.

Forum List

Back