Yemeni mother wins visa fight to see her dying child in a California hospital

I saw this earlier and was glad that she will finally get to see him before he dies. I've seen photos of him and he's such a beautiful child and it breaks my heart to see those tubes in him. And before the critics come here, I hate to see it for any child.

Some things are beyond politics. This situation should have been one of those things.

If you TRULY believed this situation was above politics you wouldn't have blamed it on Trump who undoubtedly was not part of the decision making process involved in keeping this woman out of the country.

But of course NOTHING is actually above politics to liberal retards such as yourself.

I saw this earlier and was glad that she will finally get to see him before he dies. I've seen photos of him and he's such a beautiful child and it breaks my heart to see those tubes in him. And before the critics come here, I hate to see it for any child.

Some things are beyond politics. This situation should have been one of those things.

If you TRULY believed this situation was above politics you wouldn't have blamed it on Trump who undoubtedly was not part of the decision making process involved in keeping this woman out of the country.

But of course NOTHING is actually above politics to liberal retards such as yourself.

Are you nuts? It was his ban on people from Yemen that prevented her from coming.

Forum List

Back