Yemen warns of more attacks

who said we have 57 states ?????

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Are we going to start adding up gaffes too? Because we all know that George never made a gaffe........

At any rate, I find it hilarious that anyone thinks Bush is the paradox of a rational and intelligent approach to addressing terror.

Al Queda didn't exist in Iraq until we were nice enough to get rid of Saddam Hussein for them.

False.

Al Qaeda DID exist in Iraq prior to our removal of that fucking murderous prick, Hussein.

Did ol' Saddam have a trusting relationship with al qaeda? Clearly, no.

But that is not the same thing as al qaeda not existing in Iraq before we got Saddam the fuck out.

We could debate that all day, but one thing is for certain, whether they were there before or not, removing Hussein was the best gift we could have ever given to AQ in Iraq.

That doesn't make much sense. If it was George Bush, he'd get confused and attack the UAE instead of Yemen.

As it stands, call me cynical, but this sounds like an appeal for American dollars.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Are we going to start adding up gaffes too? Because we all know that George never made a gaffe........

At any rate, I find it hilarious that anyone thinks Bush is the paradox of a rational and intelligent approach to addressing terror.

Al Queda didn't exist in Iraq until we were nice enough to get rid of Saddam Hussein for them.

Al Queda didn't exist in Iraq until we were nice enough to get rid of Saddam Hussein for them

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at least Bush knows how many states are in the union. is it 57 for you to ??? HAHAHA

Al Queda didn't exist in Iraq until we were nice enough to get rid of Saddam Hussein for them

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at least Bush knows how many states are in the union. is it 57 for you to ??? HAHAHA
Obviously, that's all you've got.

False.

Al Qaeda DID exist in Iraq prior to our removal of that fucking murderous prick, Hussein.

But that is not the same thing as al qaeda not existing in Iraq before we got Saddam the fuck out.

We could debate that all day, but one thing is for certain, whether they were there before or not, removing Hussein was the best gift we could have ever given to AQ in Iraq.

Wrong again. It is not "for certain." It is not even true.

False.

Concentrate your enemy's efforts and resources in a theater of operations where they can be severely hampered and or destroyed while protecting your home base. Terrible military tactics and strategy.

this is just halarious. the liberal cheese is sliding off its cracker. not one of you dip shits know when Al-Qaeda was formed or by who???? :clap2::razz::lol:

I wish America had a real President right about now.

Someone more or less akin to President George W. Bush.

Someone who might just order a military strike into an al qaeda compound or three (or more) deep in the heart of Yemen.

But, alas, we have no such man at the helm.

obama already did this multiple times. are you just trolling?

False.

Concentrate your enemy's efforts and resources in a theater of operations where they can be severely hampered and or destroyed while protecting your home base. Terrible military tactics and strategy.

No. Al Queda is not a conventional military force that is tied to any one nation state or strategic geographical position and thus can be fixed and destroyed through conventional military tactics.

Try again.

No. Al Queda is not a conventional military force that is tied to any one nation state or strategic geographical position and thus can be fixed and destroyed through conventional military tactics.

Try again.

No shit Sherlock. But they did concentrate their primary efforts (money, personnel, material, etc.) in Iraq for a period of time and are now doing the same in Afghanistan and Pakistan in conjunction with the Taliban. By doing so it limits their strike potential in other areas of the world - DUH!

I stated this terrorist was one of many. now the warnings are issued. will Osama sit up and take notice here or is it back to the golf course and extravagant dinners???

What are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure that Osama had a hand in issuing these warnings.

Someone who might just order a military strike into an al qaeda compound or three (or more) deep in the heart of Yemen.

yeah, i felt the same way for the prior eight years. interestingly, Obama hasn't shown the slightest inability to order strikes where necessary. He just doesn't take over countries who have nothing to do with attacking us.

and if the racist pretend vet who did the O/P actually read the article he posted, he'd see that Yemen was asking for help from the international community to stop the terrorists in its midst... you know, like it would have been nice to stop the terrorists in OUR midst who carried out 9/11.

did we carry out military strikes on our own country to take out AQ cells?

Hundreds of Al Qaeda militants are planning terror attacks from Yemen, the country's foreign minister said Tuesday.

Abu Bakr al-Qirbi appealed for more help from the international community to help train and equip counter-terrorist forces.

His plea came after an Al Qaeda group based in Yemen claimed responsibility for the failed Christmas Day airliner bomb plot.

[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581370,00.html"]source[/URL]

I stated this terrorist was one of many. now the warnings are issued. will Osama sit up and take notice here or is it back to the golf course and extravagant dinners???

:popcorn::popcorn:

You mean Obama neglected to send you a copy of the memo detailing the latest strategy?

duh Yeaman just issued the warnings. not Osama. he's clueless in Hawaii !!!!

Hundreds of Al Qaeda militants are planning terror attacks from Yemen, the country's foreign minister said Tuesday.

Abu Bakr al-Qirbi appealed for more help from the international community to help train and equip counter-terrorist forces.

His plea came after an Al Qaeda group based in Yemen claimed responsibility for the failed Christmas Day airliner bomb plot.

You mean Obama neglected to send you a copy of the memo detailing the latest strategy?

how to play a better game of golf ??? duh no

obama already did this multiple times. are you just trolling?

In Yemen Blu.

its a big sham ..designed to create the response you have demonstrated..now it is your Idea the yemen is the next big threat..lol...

duh Yeaman just issued the warnings. not Osama. he's clueless in Hawaii !!!!

Doubt it. Osama likely gave some orders and it trickled down through Al Qaeda to Yemen.

Strategy clearly defined in bold print MaggieMae. Although in fairness, sometimes it is breakfast then golf.

Try again.

No shit Sherlock. But they did concentrate their primary efforts (money, personnel, material, etc.) in Iraq for a period of time and are now doing the same in Afghanistan and Pakistan in conjunction with the Taliban. By doing so it limits their strike potential in other areas of the world - DUH!

Bullshit. What they did was grow like a cancer in Iraq. They didn't "concentrate" anything. Again, this is not a conventional force with a "main effort" and "supporting effort".

Furthermore, most of the evidence is that AQ in Iraq had few if any ties to Bin Laden, especially when it was operational.

Taking out AQ in Iraq has had little, if any, effect on Al Queda.

If you buy into that whole line of bullshit: "Fight them there so we don't fight them here." then you clearly have missed the bus.

Forum List

Back