Year Of The Houston Texans!

This client's main office is @ Katy & Dairy Ashford... a little closer to the action.

:lol:

This client's main office is @ Katy & Dairy Ashford... a little closer to the action.

:lol:

Since you would be in a renter, why not opt for extended-stay around Beltway 8 and Westheimer, or Beltway North in Greenspoint area? America's Best Value Inn & Suites in Greenspoint is neat; Sunsuites, Studio 6, Studio Plus and Venetian are good. All the mentioned do have nice kitchenette and have much economical weekly deals.

Last edited:
Yes, I am here to say it! @HoustonTexans 5-0!

It is indeed the Year fo the Houston Texans! And whenever Texans win, you, too, win! It is always free 20oz Texans slush at Sonic Drive In on Tuesday following a Texans win! Yap, got my Texans slush earlier today @sonicdrive_in by Astrodome Reliant!

Watt a game vs. Jets! Too many unfairness contra Texans. Besides, the Texans played so conservatively that they in fact put themselves at risk on the field against Neeeew Yo----rk Jets! However glad we won as we should have. And I know every injured Texans is on speedy recovery road.

This is Texans time! I think Houston Texans has at least 7 more wins for the season. Go Houston Texans!!!!!!!

Though Brian Cushing would probably be out for rest of season because of torn ACL, we are wishing Brian Cushing a very speedy recovery! Thanks, Brian, for good play!

Who will be replacing Brian Cushing? Kubiak says: "Tim Dobbins went in and played well in Cushing's place. Mister Alexander and Jesse Nading can also play inside."

Houston Texans 5-0! At least 7 more wins for Texans this season! Go Texans!!!!!!!

The Texans are hot! You should have seen my Texans yesterday on field with sibling ex-Houston Oilers! So much pushing and shoving you could not have missed the sibling rivalry, though the Texans played very conservatively yesterday in my opinion.

@HoustonTexans are 4-0! Yesterday, J. J. Watt was declared Defensive Player of the Year on Sunday of week 4.

I think Texans will be playing in Super Bowl 2013! Go Texans!

And what's in it for me and the rest of Space City folks? Well, whenever Texans win, we all win! Every Tuesday following a Texans win is free 20oz Texans slush at Sonic Drive In! Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the northeast, so I don't get to see a lot of Houston Texans games, just the highlights. I watched the Jets game, and I am a Texans fan now.

I always say that I am an instant fan of ANY team that plays the Jets, but the Texans thoroughly impressed me, even though they didn't play their best game.

WOW! What a great all-around team they are. J.J. Watt is an absolute BEAST out there. Foster is a stud running back. Schaub is a tough quarterback. Wade is doing a great job with their defense. Who the hell needs Mario Williams! Losing Cushing was a blow, though.

I'm a Patriots fan, but I am liking Houston a lot this year to go all the way. Got to be exciting times for you Texans fans!

The Texans are hot! You should have seen my Texans yesterday on field with sibling ex-Houston Oilers! So much pushing and shoving you could not have missed the sibling rivalry, though the Texans played very conservatively yesterday in my opinion.

@HoustonTexans are 4-0! Yesterday, J. J. Watt was declared Defensive Player of the Year on Sunday of week 4.

I think Texans will be playing in Super Bowl 2013! Go Texans!

And what's in it for me and the rest of Space City folks? Well, whenever Texans win, we all win! Every Tuesday following a Texans win is free 20oz Texans slush at Sonic Drive In! Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the northeast, so I don't get to see a lot of Houston Texans games, just the highlights. I watched the Jets game, and I am a Texans fan now.

I always say that I am an instant fan of ANY team that plays the Jets, but the Texans thoroughly impressed me, even though they didn't play their best game.

WOW! What a great all-around team they are. J.J. Watt is an absolute BEAST out there. Foster is a stud running back. Schaub is a tough quarterback. Wade is doing a great job with their defense. Who the hell needs Mario Williams! Losing Cushing was a blow, though.

I'm a Patriots fan, but I am liking Houston a lot this year to go all the way. Got to be exciting times for you Texans fans!

Well, we live in a democratic society, and I would think people ought to be free to patronize or be fan of whomever they please. Thus, knock yourself out.

I agree the Texans have a very good team and should have no problem making it to the finish with flying colors, if players continue to give their best. However sorry Brian Cushing will be out for rest of season. Again wishing Cushing a speedy recovery.

Houston Texans are number 1! I can see Texans in Super Bowl 2013 and finishing as Champs! Go Texans!!!!!!!

I saw the most obvious form of predetermined NFL at Astrodome Reliant Stadium yesterday between Houston Texans and GB Packers. While I have in the past suspected that major league sports has predetermine games, I never actually had proof until I saw sluppy game the 5-0 Texans played against 2-3 Green Bay Packers! It was the most damper on love of sports for genuine lovers of sports like me:

Vibrant Houston Texans roaming the field without defense or offense and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, who has been barely making it thus far, allowed to make NFL record in play against the most NFL promising team!

I love sports and will continue to watch all sports, but my attachment to NFL has greatly diminished as of yesterday. I do not like mind games. When I attend or watch any sports event, I want to see natural athletes performing, not unforetold predetermined acts or folks high on drugs.

I saw the most obvious form of predetermined NFL at Astrodome Reliant Stadium yesterday between Houston Texans and GB Packers. While I have in the past suspected that major league sports has predetermine games, I never actually had proof until I saw sluppy game the 5-0 Texans played against 2-3 Green Bay Packers! It was the most damper on love of sports for genuine lovers of sports like me:

Vibrant Houston Texans roaming the field without defense or offense and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, who has been barely making it thus far, allowed to make NFL record in play against the most NFL promising team!

I love sports and will continue to watch all sports, but my attachment to NFL has greatly diminished as of yesterday. I do not like mind games. When I attend or watch any sports event, I want to see natural athletes performing, not unforetold predetermined acts or folks high on drugs.

Whiner.....crybaby.......pussy.........:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:.

Houston Texans are number 1! I can see Texans in Super Bowl 2013 and finishing as Champs! Go Texans!!!!!!!

You better hope they won't meet Green Bay in the Super Bowl. Two thumping like that will put back in the also ran category.

The game between Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers on October 14, 2012, at Reliant Stadium was predetermined. That game was NFL's pro-wrestling.

Did you watch the Texans vs. Ravens on October 21, 2012? Did you so happen to see the actual Texans defense at work? Now, that is what I am talking about.

Forum List

Back