Yeah.....what he said \/

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
Usually, I find something I disagree with, in degree or kind, with every strong black advocate. However, I find little that I disagree with in this brother words. Wow! First time I ever heard of him when I just happened upon this video.

Yeah....basically what he said.

Oh my God that is the scariest confident black man I've ever seen... so... I'm at minute 2, where were we supposed to look in all 50 minutes of this? Ya me too.. me too...I'm serious n#(*%# act all philosophical before they beat you up to prove the point or something? dweeb? What a fake anyway... Seriously who's that guy. He wants to feed me cheese crackers on a plate.

Blacks just say racism is over, serious, like phew, sigh, glad that one's done with. Or what, repeat the key and peele's "Wish my daddy loved me, son!"

Dr. Umar religiously agrees with Marcus Garvey?! Whatever is this guy? Because MLK Jr. and Malcom X tried to convert people's religions and Marcus Garvey just wanted all black people to agree with moving back to Africa, at their Own Expense, soundly defeated by the NAACP ideology in say, 1902.

Last edited:
Usually, I find something I disagree with, in degree or kind, with every strong black advocate. However, I find little that I disagree with in this brother words. Wow! First time I ever heard of him when I just happened upon this video.

You should see some of his documentaries.

Yeah....I just watched another video where this brother was being interviewed. I can't believe that I was sleeping while this brother has been kicking the knowledge. African Knowledge Is Power (AKIP).

Here is the thing. I can guarantee you that the masses does not like this brother and thinks that this brother hates white people. They consider him the racist. Yet, they can't point out a lie in what he says. If you can't point to where someone is lying, in giving information, yet you conclude that he hates white people...then are you not saying that to know the truth is to hate? Ergo, you can't know the truth of what was done by their society, to blacks, and not have the reaction be hate? Hence, this is why anyone who details the history and evolution of how we got to this condition at this point in time, is accused of being a hate monger.

I'm gonna have to come back to this.

Umar Johnson is no joke. He speaks home truths and of course to the white "conservative" he is a racist for being hardcore in taking whites to task. We, as in all of us blacks today, are prepared for the debates of these times. It's not like the old days where half of us couldn't read and we had freedom riders teaching adults how to do so. We are educated with full ability to analyze or evaluate past policies and how they impacted us and whites really can't say shit about the evaluations. We cannot afford to be scared or concerned about being called racists by white racists. Umar isn't and he's worth hearing.

Oh my God that is the scariest confident black man I've ever seen... so... I'm at minute 2, where were we supposed to look in all 50 minutes of this? Ya me too.. me too...I'm serious n#(*%# act all philosophical before they beat you up to prove the point or something? dweeb? What a fake anyway... Seriously who's that guy. He wants to feed me cheese crackers on a plate.

Blacks just say racism is over, serious, like phew, sigh, glad that one's done with. Or what, repeat the key and peele's "Wish my daddy loved me, son!"

Dr. Umar religiously agrees with Marcus Garvey?! Whatever is this guy? Because MLK Jr. and Malcom X tried to convert people's religions and Marcus Garvey just wanted all black people to agree with moving back to Africa, at their Own Expense, soundly defeated by the NAACP ideology in say, 1902.

Like, dude, you have no clue. So,

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Yeah....I just watched another video where this brother was being interviewed. I can't believe that I was sleeping while this brother has been kicking the knowledge. African Knowledge Is Power (AKIP).

Here is the thing. I can guarantee you that the masses does not like this brother and thinks that this brother hates white people. They consider him the racist. Yet, they can't point out a lie in what he says. If you can't point to where someone is lying, in giving information, yet you conclude that he hates white people...then are you not saying that to know the truth is to hate? Ergo, you can't know the truth of what was done by their society, to blacks, and not have the reaction be hate? Hence, this is why anyone who details the history and evolution of how we got to this condition at this point in time, is accused of being a hate monger.

Have you seen the Hidden Colors series? They have some deep brothas and sistas in all of those. The thing with all of the people regardless if they agree on all things or not is that they speak truth. They also say something I feel is very important. Blacks have to stop looking to whites to validate history. Its obvious they have lied so the best bet is to go with Black scholars that dont subscribe to white findings. White people cannot stand people like that. I cant remember which one it is (I think the 2nd one) but they have the attorney that wrote the book "The New Jim Crow" about the prison industrial complex speaking in it.

Last edited:

Have you seen the Hidden Colors series? They have some deep brothas and sistas in all of them.

I am going to be sure to check it out! After sleeping on this brother.....I have been missing out....no doubt.

Have you seen the Hidden Colors series? They have some deep brothas and sistas in all of those. The thing with all of the people regardless if they agree on all things or not is that they speak truth. They also say something I feel is very important. Blacks have to stop looking to whites to validate history. Its obvious they have lied so the best bet is to go with Black scholars that dont subscribe to white findings. White people cannot stand people like that. I cant remember which one it is (I think the 2nd one) but they have the attorney that wrote the book "The New Jim Crow" about the prison industrial complex speaking in it.

You are 100 percent right. I believe that's Michelle Alexander you are taking about and she's no joke either.

I have not seen or heard of the series, but definitely going to look for it.

Interestingly enough I heard about it through a Black group of engineers at Cisco. We even had a night where we got together and watched the first 2. I think all Black people should at least see the series. They have some deep stuff they discuss.

Interestingly enough I heard about it through a Black group of engineers at Cisco. We even had a night where we got together and watched the first 2. I think all Black people should at least see the series. They have some deep stuff they discuss.

Its definitely on my must find list.

The better schooled you are the more you start to look at your real History not what they teach most lies from the White are taught in school. Lucky I had a Black History teacher who had the balls to teach outside the books written by White. Wake up.

Forum List

Back