Yeah, Tell Me About Our NATO Allies

..... Putin's goal of reinstating the Soviet Bloc ....
Putin said that, huh? :blowpop:
I know where you get your source of info from:

Dick and Jane.jpg

We haven't? The Dow is at record highs and unemployment has been under 4% for two years.

The stock market is in no way the economy.

And once again, people are going to work after a nationwide slowdown because of a global pandemic. And they're having to work two jobs to afford everything under Bidenflation.

BTW, the unemployment rate under Trump dropped from 4.36% in 2017, to 3.67% right before the pandemic in 2019.

Why did it take Biden four years to bring the unemployment rate back down to Trump's 2019 level?

Is that why we call him "Slow Joe"?

Trump's inflation rate was also 1.6% in June of 2017. The inflation rate went all the way up to 9.1% in 2022 and still hasn't come down to the 2019 Trump levels.

Slow Joe he is for sure.

the head of NATO needs to present confidence to keep the members comfortable.
But while president, Trump discussed leaving NATO, so its something we can expect if Trump again gains power.

You're just stupid, aren't you? Threatening to leave NATO is how he got those deadbeats to pay up.

Just like threatening to put tariffs on Mexico caused them to station 15,000 troops along the border.

Just like he also threatened North Korea with "fire and fury", which eventually led to the fu=irst time in history that a US President walked across the DMZ.

Just like Reagan threatened Russia with the Strategic Defense Initiative, and caused the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Just like Dwight D. Eisenhower threatened the use of nuclear weapons to end the Korean War if the Chinese refused to negotiate.

The stock market is in no way the economy.

And once again, people are going to work after a nationwide slowdown because of a global pandemic. And they're having to work two jobs to afford everything under Bidenflation.

BTW, the unemployment rate under Trump dropped from 4.36% in 2017, to 3.67% right before the pandemic in 2019.

Why did it take Biden four years to bring the unemployment rate back down to Trump's 2019 level?

Is that why we call him "Slow Joe"?

Trump's inflation rate was also 1.6% in June of 2017. The inflation rate went all the way up to 9.1% in 2022 and still hasn't come down to the 2019 Trump levels.

Slow Joe he is for sure.
I have a hard time believing this is a serious post. It's just so absurd, I was going to respond to it but I just can't.

I have a hard time believing this is a serious post. It's just so absurd, I was going to respond to it but I just can't.

Don't blame me because you're ignorant. I wasn't even around when your parents and teachers fucked up your head.

It didn't. It took him less than one.

The unemployment rate when he took over from Cheetoh Jesus was 7%. He got it back under 4% by 2022, and it's been there since. The longest period of below 4% since the 1960s.

Also, the economy was already slipping into recession before Covid hit. Largely thanks to Trump unnecessary trade war with China.

This guy knows. They are mostly worthless.

I served alongside NATO forces in Afghanistan. Aside from the Brits, they were all functionally worthless. The Italian Alpini battalion I served with was particularly useless. They refused to participate in pretty much every operation my brigade ever asked them to participate in, and could do literally nothing without "Rome's approval," which was rarely given. They were there as figureheads, and nothing else. They did, however, have a magnificent field bakery and they regularly flew in antipasti that was to die for while we Americans were eating tray rats.
You know who WERE great combat allies? The then non-NATO countries like Romania and Lithuania. Those guys kicked a$$. You could really count on them in combat.
THIS is your modern NATO, Professor Foreign Policy Dinosaur. Perhaps if you had ever fought in any of the useless, endless wars you fervently worship, you too would have stories like this.

If every single NATO country put forth their 2% of GDP, it would still leave the US paying much more than anyone else for THEIR defense. And, they don't even ante up their 2%. They should be paying us for their defense and the US shouldn't be paying anything or very little because we would be providing the equipment and personnel.

It didn't. It took him less than one.

The unemployment rate when he took over from Cheetoh Jesus was 7%. He got it back under 4% by 2022, and it's been there since. The longest period of below 4% since the 1960s.

Also, the economy was already slipping into recession before Covid hit. Largely thanks to Trump unnecessary trade war with China.

So people are having to work harder or work two jobs in order to afford the same things they could afford while Trump was President. Their credit cards are maxxed out, they can't afford to get loans to buy houses or new cars because of the high interest rates, and everything is so fucking high priced.

That is in no way a "win". You're also forgetting that the price of gasoline went up to $5.03 under this idiot "president." Sure, it's come back down since 2022 but $3.20 per gallon sure as fuck isn't $2.30 like it was in 2019.

1707772038614.png

So people are having to work harder or work two jobs in order to afford the same things they could afford while Trump was President. Their credit cards are maxxed out, they can't afford to get loans to buy houses or new cars because of the high interest rates, and everything is so fucking high priced.

If that's what you want to tell yourself, sure, go for that. I know it's harder and harder to find things to complain about.

Me, I'm happy to be doing well, not having to worry about a plague or a riot like I did with Trump. $3.00 gas isn't a big problem. Of course, I don't own a big gas guzzling SUV.

Security in times of trouble. There's a reason the dollar rises against all currencies when crisis occur.

Eh? What do you compare? You are able to defend your country with a fire departement if a Canadian lighthouse will attack you.

Forum List

Back