Yeah, It's a Shithole

I've been there a few times. It's a beautiful place but the over "development" of the last 10 years did not follow very high standards.

Of all the turd world countries I've been to I believe the Philippines might make a good investment in.

I've been there a few times. It's a beautiful place but the over "development" of the last 10 years did not follow very high standards.

Of all the turd world countries I've been to I believe the Philippines might make a good investment in.
So does this means another 78 trillion flies will be moving there?

There's no room for more.

There's no room for more.
Guess then these homeless 78 trillion flies will move to San Francisco

Might want to wait awhile-

ISIS Is Gearing Up For A Comeback In The Philippines - Task & Purpose
Task & Purpose › isis-gearing-comeback...

Dec 18, 2017 · The battle in Marawi City may have ended, but the Armed Forces of the Philippines ' war against ISIS is far from over, officials say.

Considered it once several yrs ago....dirt cheap once ya get there....its the getting there that's a pain....4-5 flights...couldn't believe there wasn't a non-stop from LAX.

Forum List

Back