Yeah, and?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
ovulating.jpg

Maybe I'm just lucky, but both my current and ex-wife NEVER had PMS one day in their lives. Never complained about menstruation or how hard it is to be a woman.

Ever.

Maybe that's just an American Girl thing?

Maybe I'm just lucky, but both my current and ex-wife NEVER had PMS one day in their lives. Never complained about menstruation or how hard it is to be a woman.

Ever.

Maybe that's just an American Girl thing?

Just so ya know..... this American Girl has never had PMS nor complained about having a period.

I never got the whole PMS thing...however, I've had friends who have suffered some of the symptoms. What I don't have patience for are any drama queens who use it as an excuse to be bitchy...they were already that way and just found a convenient reason to try and justify it.

I never got the whole PMS thing...however, I've had friends who have suffered some of the symptoms. What I don't have patience for are any drama queens who use it as an excuse to be bitchy...they were already that way and just found a convenient reason to try and justify it.

I agree! And if they know you get PMS.... then they better deal with pulling back their shit....I have zero tolerance for that crap. PMS is not an excuse for bad behavior.

• Banned
If it didn't happen to you, then of course it doesn't make any sense.

It didn't happen to me, either; but it did to my mother and older sister.

Can I as a guy agree with you :lol:

Im sorry, but every woman (and I have worked with lots of them in medical field) who has ever used it as an excuse for being a bitch around me.... and I mean every one of them, was a bitch to begin with.

I see it as a sore (ok.. poor) excuse by the way...

Im sorry, but every woman (and I have worked with lots of them in medical field) who has ever used it as an excuse for being a bitch around me.... and I mean every one of them, was a bitch to begin with.

I wonder if the Mythbusters would be willing to prove that theory.

I mean......................they have Kari as a would be test subject, as well as 3 different males to monitor the data, right?

Okay, and maybe you're just a pain to be around.

My mother was mentally ill, so imagine that compounded. My sister is amazing, and wonderful to be around - except when she has PMS.

So, y'all don't know that mood swings are a huge part of pregnancy? And you can't imagine that hormonal changes would affect emotions, amirite!?

Seriously.

Soooo - when I was crying every month, because I was so veddyveddy sad - that was an excuse for what? Because it's the other end of the hormonal mood swing, which apparently wasn't real.

Nobody here has raised a teen, when the hormones come in?

Wow.

This is comedy gold, right here.

I find women who use PMS as a crutch for bad behavior set women's advances back by years. Sometimes I wonder if women do more damage than men and sometimes I think I have plenty of reason to wonder that.

Anyway, it's not just women and teens who have hormone issues. Anyone who knows a man who got into a physical fight over a stupid thing (drunk or not) is watching male hormones out of control, for example.

We all have hormones equally influencing bad behavior. Grownups know how to operate under those influences and not use them as a crutch.

So, y'all don't know that mood swings are a huge part of pregnancy? And you can't imagine that hormonal changes would affect emotions, amirite!?

Seriously.

Soooo - when I was crying every month, because I was so veddyveddy sad - that was an excuse for what? Because it's the other end of the hormonal mood swing, which apparently wasn't real.

Wow.

Don't confuse women who honestly suffer and exhibit some of the symptoms, with women who are just too lazy to attempt to control their moods. If you've never known a drama queen who has taken advantage of PMS and just given into the emotions without really trying to find reasonable ways to get a handle on them, than consider yourself the exception...because most of us have encountered flat out bitches who revel in being excused from their bitchiness based on PMS. Ugh.

Seriously.

Wow.

Don't confuse women who honestly suffer and exhibit some of the symptoms, with women who are just too lazy to attempt to control their moods. If you've never known a drama queen who has taken advantage of PMS and just given into the emotions without really trying to find reasonable ways to get a handle on them, than consider yourself the exception...because most of us have encountered flat out bitches who revel in being excused from their bitchiness based on PMS. Ugh.

They are easy to spot... they suffer PMS every day of the month...... :eusa_whistle:

Okay, and maybe you're just a pain to be around.

My mother was mentally ill, so imagine that compounded. My sister is amazing, and wonderful to be around - except when she has PMS.

Im really a pleasant guy to be around... scouts honor :D

I guess what I am saying is... I have known ladies who have truly had painful PMS syymptoms. Its obvious they are in pain, and God knows I feel bad for them, but they were not mean or unpleasant to be around. They dealt with it as best possible and let those of us close to them know so we could try to take up the slack.
But to pitch hissy fits and growl at everybody around... well that's just bad behavior if ya ask me.

I live with 4 other ladies... 3 of which are old enough to have those issues and not a one of them.. my dear wife included, have ever used that as a reason for being ugly.

Didnt mean anything ugly though..

:2up:

Forum List

Back