Yea, Sure everything is ok

You are living in a bubble....

The student loan debt crisis is looming larger than ever. According to a new report by the Department of Education, default rates on student loan debt have soared to 13.4 percent during the first three years of the debt repayment. More than one in 10 borrowers have already defaulted on student loan repayments, and the crisis is just getting underway. With the total amount of student loan debt surpassing $1 trillion (and exceeding total credit card debt) for the first time ever earlier this year, indications are that, absent a quick and vigorous economic recovery, unemployed or underemployed college graduates tens of thousands of dollars in debt will continue to default at an accelerating rate.

Sure ever thing is fine and dandy........

Sanders: Economy Worse Than Obama Claims

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), with his statements about the economy, contradicts many of the soothsaying words of President Obama in recent addressing of the economy. ""Real unemployment ... it's not 7.7 percent; it is really over 14 percent," Sanders said during a Senate Budget Committee hearing yesterday. "Youth unemployment, a whole future generation, is today close to 25 percent. These are kids who are not getting their feet on the ground, not developing a career."Sanders is not impressed. "Do you know that nearly two-thirds of the jobs created today are low-wage jobs that families can't live upon ?

Obama's lies are like super model's farts: most people seem to ignore them because of who is doing it.

Sure every thing is fine.........:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Higher taxes, rising prices in store for Americans in 2013
Consumers will have to dig deeper into their pockets next year to pay for costlier healthcare, more expensive grocery bills and higher taxes, an extra drag on the country's already slow-moving economy.

The additional outlays look set to test the resilience of consumers, whose spending accounts for around two-thirds of the U.S. economy.

"We think it's going to be a difficult six to nine months," said Scott Hoyt, senior director of consumer economics for Moody's Analytics. "If anything, conditions are likely to get worse, particularly at the start of the year."
"People are very concerned about what is going to happen next year because they are already seeing price increases that are affecting their budgets.

"They are also worried about any kind of changes that might be happening with regard to their income tax, that they are going to have less disposable income to work with," he said.

How can the mainstream media claim that the U.S. economy is “improving” when it is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that the middle class is being absolutely eviscerated? According to numbers that were just released, the number of Americans on food stamps rose by more than 600,000 in a single month to an all-time record high of 47.7 million.

Youth unemployment in the U.S. is at a post-World War II high and large companies have announced the elimination of more than 100,000 jobs since Barack Obama won the election. Consumer debt just hit a new record high and the federal government is accumulating debt at a much faster pace than it was at this time last year. So where is the evidence that the economy is getting better?

Apparently he didn't even read what he copied and pasted:
I'm losing track is this the second, third or what foreclosure wave?

It will keep on coming in bigger waves as the wage structure keeps falling...
Ah, so basically we showed you cherry picked specific cities to show some huge rise in foreclosure filings, since nationally (from your own link) they were down 25%.

In response to being laid out bare as the fool you are, you are now mumbling about bigger waves coming.

You are barking up the wrong tree.
All of the things you say are not a "Obama" problem..in the same manner that they are not a "Bush" problem.
It is a system-wide problem where both party's play key roles.

You are barking up the wrong tree.
All of the things you say are not a "Obama" problem..in the same manner that they are not a "Bush" problem.

Yea we get it ,the whole Government is a cesspool, but Obama is the President and he does not give a rats ass about the average hard working citizen,all he does is cause more grieve to an already fed -up society.

very stupid but perfectly liberal given the parties have opposite philosophies.

Well you have been trained well

yes they taught me that Democrats spied for Stalin, not conservatives; that 100% of Republicans voted against Obamacare, not liberals, and that Republicans sign the pledge, not Democrats.

Sorry, see why we say slow??

very stupid but perfectly liberal given the parties have opposite philosophies.

Well you have been trained well

yes they taught me that Democrats spied for Stalin, not conservatives; that 100% of Republicans voted against Obamacare, not liberals, and that Republicans sign the pledge, not Democrats.

Sorry, see why we say slow??

Slow? That must mean these 'liberals' (i.e. anyone who disagrees with you) actually take the time to look at facts and draw their conclusions based on them.
iamwhati said that both parties are involved in a system wide problem, of which increasing national debt is both a cause and symptom of the problem.
So what are the facts? Which party, when having a President in power, does anything at all to actually reduce the national debt?
From a nice chart at http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-Per-Capita-Percent-of-GDP-and-by-Presidental-Term.htm
Total national debt growth during term:
Carter: 42.3%
Reagan: 188.6%
Bush: 55.6%
Clinton: 35.6%
Bush: 89%
Obama: 53.5% (Admittedly a lot to go. He could end up challenging Ronnie for #1)

So tell me again which party is the party of fiscal restraint and smaller government, because I don't see much of a difference.

I really feel sorry for people who don't let facts get in the way of their "opinion".
What a sad existence it must be to rationalize away the real world.

Last edited:
So tell me again which party is the party of fiscal restraint and smaller government, because I don't see much of a difference.

you perfect idiot liberal!!!! You lack the IQ to see the difference between the input to a democracy and the output based on democratic compromise!!!

see why we are 100% certain a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!!

you perfect idiot liberal!!!! You lack the IQ to see the difference between the input to a democracy and the output based on democratic compromise!!!

Oh, I see! You're saying it doesn't matter because the campaign contributors and lobbyists get their way no matter who is elected!

Now I gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I see! You're saying it doesn't matter because the campaign contributors and lobbyists get their way no matter who is elected!

Now I gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

no dear I'm saying the parties must compromise in our democracy and they do; so we're seeing a slow drift to the left in keeping with the way the electorate is voting.

Forum List

Back