Ye West, American Guru

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019

This is what enlightenment sounds like America.

Ye has awoken.

America loves you Ye

Congratulations Ye. Few achieve the level of clarity you have.

Ye is stunning and brave.

Watch the video and tell me what you think, or don't, what you think will be known eventually...

If you're black, you're more likely to die from abortion then anything else

The white Democrats that push abortion know this

Ye has awoken.

America loves you Ye

Watch the video and tell me what you think, or don't, what you think will be known eventually...

The next inevitable step for the US's demise is that Kanye "call me something stupid" West, runs for president, and wins.

Ye has awoken.

America loves you Ye

Very impressive.

I don't agree with everything he says, and he IS a little cray-cray, but everyone is, and he just doesn't choose to hide it.

Very impressive.

I don't agree with everything he says, and he IS a little cray-cray, but everyone is, and he just doesn't choose to hide it.
That is what I was thinking.

He reminds me of myself.

Fuck it all.

lol

Some of us have been through some shit, and just don't give a damn anymore.

That is what I was thinking.

He reminds me of myself.

Fuck it all.

lol

Some of us have been through some shit, and just don't give a damn anymore.

Saying the things that "you can't say"

Has been my lifelong theme.

That used to be a liberal thing, in the Before Times, way way back in the day.

Now they're just authoritarian bootlickers, drones. They're a joke.

He'd be HELLA better than Biden.

But a rock would be better than Biden, so there's that.

No, he wouldn't.
Biden doesn't need to do anything, he just lets his people get on with it. Kanye would mess things up. Look at the UK, put in Liz Truss and wham, the economy takes a huge hit based on the first thing she did.

Amazed that there are folks who didn't immediately figure that out.
I'm not. Look at this comment;

Biden doesn't need to do anything, he just lets his people get on with it.

NPC's actually have it in their heads that, the job of "leaders" is to get out of the way, and let technocrats enslave humanity. They don't understand how society or the world is supposed to work anymore. This is what happens when a person is dumbed down, and has no ability to do any critical thinking. The ability to analyze, and do even the most simple creative thinking, is beyond them, much less more complex analysis.

This is the type of target audience that is still watching shows like the Tonight Show or the Late Show, they really do, need to be told what, and how to think.

iu

I don't agree with everything he says, and he IS a little cray-cray
If we're being completely honest? I think there is a certain amount of this, that might not be genuine, but it might be calculated. This man, seems to me, to be rather brilliant, bordering on genius. SO, I think he knows how to manipulate his audience, and the media, for the most, "outrage factor," directed only for publicity. And in the MSM, Hollywood, etc. THAT is all that counts. Having folks talk about you, so they will check out what you are up to.

If we remember, during the 80's, establishment culture was decidedly conservative, and the biggest thing at that time, was Madonna. She gave off the image of a single white female, (though at turns, she was occasionally in a tumultuous marriage,) which gave the air of a liberated, feminist, anti-establishment progressive women, in the neo-con days of Reagan. It made her immensely popular b/c it went against the MSM narrative at the time. The prevailing morality, and greed is good. Of course, she did lean into that, later, with Material Girl and Vogue, but whether it was ironic or not? I guess, up to interpretation.

He seems be the exact opposite of the Madonna phenomenon, and in an exact opposite atmosphere. A black family oriented, conservative man, in a hyper-progressive cultural/political climate. It is almost formulaic.

So, here too, w/o the intellectuals or the critics paying attention to the supposed intentions behind what he is doing, the masses just look at what he does at face value, it is, like what Madonna did, SHOCK VALUE. It gets folks talking, and in the end, when you are a celebrity, that is the only thing that really matters. Pulling outrageous stunts, and creating a buzz.

iu

6w4ggy.jpg

Forum List

Back