Y'all Better Watch Out

jvn

Jul 1, 2009
There seems to be a lot of "high fiving" and cheering because Congress won't vote until after the recess on health care reform, but tehre may be some real hidden dangers for the "anti-health care" types...

First, it doesn't really matter if this gets voted on in July or October, it won't go into effect for three years or so anyway.

Second, the "deal" that the RINOs are cutting with Max Baucus DOES not have a "public option," but the House bill will. You know what that means?

It means reconciliation and the need for only a 50-50 vote in the Senate to pass whatever comes out of the conference committee.

How much you want to bet that the final bill looks a whole lot more like the House plan than the RINO approved plan?

:eusa_shhh:

There seems to be a lot of "high fiving" and cheering because Congress won't vote until after the recess on health care reform, but tehre may be some real hidden dangers for the "anti-health care" types...

First, it doesn't really matter if this gets voted on in July or October, it won't go into effect for three years or so anyway.

Second, the "deal" that the RINOs are cutting with Max Baucus DOES not have a "public option," but the House bill will. You know what that means?

It means reconciliation and the need for only a 50-50 vote in the Senate to pass whatever comes out of the conference committee.

How much you want to bet that the final bill looks a whole lot more like the House plan than the RINO approved plan?

:eusa_shhh:
Plus the Blue dogs have already begun to accept bribes for their votes.

A real Heath Care Plan for this nation. With or without the present batch of Rushpublicans.

Oh, I agree. I look forward to the day the President gets to sign universal health care and we join the civilized world.

A real Heath Care Plan for this nation. With or without the present batch of Rushpublicans.

Oh, I agree. I look forward to the day the President gets to sign universal health care and we join the civilized world.

Get out your local yellow pages, look up "airport", buy a ticket, go join the rest of your "civilized world" right now, and leave the rest of us the fuck alone. I think I speak for many people when I say I want no part of being anything like you and your ilk, including the obscenities you label "civilization".

Forum List

Back