Yale Study Finds Twice as Many Undocumented Immigrants as Previous Estimates

These are not "mistakes". They are intentional. Business wanted the cheap labor and consumers and politicians wanted the money that business would provide them for their campaigns.

Nobody has tried to address the problem but you will continue to make excuses.
Intentional wrongdoing is a mistake, I assure you. I merely pointed it out. Assuming I was making excuses was not my motive, and I'm sorry you felt that way. Love, beautress.

We don't have the real numbers on illegals so how can anyone say the vast majority are coming for jobs?
It's likely if they had fake IRS identification numbers, they were not taxpayers, and one sure way to find that out is to apply for a job with fake ids, only to learn their existence as a longtime citizen was too dubious for letting the fake user get away with it. Sometimes fakers are apprehended by careful employers who check details on potential hirees. Illiteracy is an indication the faker may not have ever attended a school in this country. Tallying the fakers though after the fact is a good marker of non-citizenship, considering how open the border has been in recent years. I'm not trying to excuse either employees or employers, but people who come here to eke out an existence for their children and loved ones tugs at my heartstrings, because we may have had some hard times ourselves raising children as a single mom or dad. Love, beautress.

It's likely if they had fake IRS identification numbers, they were not taxpayers, and one sure way to find that out is to apply for a job with fake ids, only to learn their existence as a longtime citizen was too dubious for letting the fake user get away with it. Sometimes fakers are apprehended by careful employers who check details on potential hirees. Illiteracy is an indication the faker may not have ever attended a school in this country. Tallying the fakers though after the fact is a good marker of non-citizenship, considering how open the border has been in recent years. I'm not trying to excuse either employees or employers, but people who come here to eke out an existence for their children and loved ones tugs at my heartstrings, because we may have had some hard times ourselves raising children as a single mom or dad. Love, beautress.

The chickens have to be plucked so it matters none that the applicant can't speak English. The foreman can speak Spanish.

The chickens have to be plucked so it matters none that the applicant can't speak English. The foreman can speak Spanish.
We dont need 25-30 million illiterates to pluck chickens

Irrelevant. They attend school here. We want the next generation of workers to be able to speak English.
“They attend school here”

You say that as if it were news

Or are you flaunting their power to break our laws thanks to ambulance chasing lawyers such as the ACLU who block every attempt to deport them simply because your “fer” whatever conservatives are “agin?”

“They attend school here”

You say that as if it were news

Or are you flaunting their power to break our laws thanks to ambulance chasing lawyers such as the ACLU who block every attempt to deport them simply because your “fer” whatever conservatives are “agin?”

I care less why they get educated. I am all for the education of the people.

I care less why they get educated. I am all for the education of the people.
Unlike you I want American kids educated the best we can

Flooding the schools with millions of kids who dont speak English is bad for American students

Unlike you I want American kids educated the best we can

Flooding the schools with millions of kids who dont speak English is bad for American students

But great for business and business gets what it wants.

But great for business and business gets what it wants.
It may enrich a few - including NGO’s, educators, and pinheads running the social services

but that does not make it acceptable

Getting rich at the expense of American children is wrong

It may enrich a few - including NGO’s, educators, and pinheads running the social services

but that does not make it acceptable

Getting rich at the expense of American children is wrong

Don't tell me. Tell those who continue to allow it.

You have been making excuses for illegal aliens throughout this thread

I've been stating the facts of the situations. Facts have no opinions, they are simple facts. You just can't address the facts.

I've been stating the facts of the situations.
Facts that you obviously approve of

The invasion at our southern border is wrong and it makes your boy biden look bad

So you post whatever you can to take the heat off him

Facts that you obviously approve of

I do support facts. Is that controversial? Sheesh.

The invasion at our southern border is wrong and it makes your boy biden look bad

So you post whatever you can to take the heat off him

Here goes the mindless rants. Biden will not do the right thing either and I've condemned that many times.

Those campaign dollars (on both sides) are more important.

Forum List

Back