Yale Psychiatrist On Trump's Sociopathy

Mr. Lucy would never give a diagnosis on ANYTHING without first doing a full examination of the patient, as in getting them in for an appointment and/or as in some cases he has been brought in on request to perform a full examination of someone.
As crazy as that woman appears, keep in mind, the Fake News MSM could be LYING about what she actually said.

After all ..... this is the Fake News MSM we are talking about.

Trump is a certified sociopath.
He could care less about the well being of others.
The most dangerous president ever.

"He wants his supporters to “prove their loyalty to him with their lives,” Yale psychiatrist Bandy X. Lee said in an interview with Salon. Lee told Salon after the viral photo-op that it “would not be an exaggeration” to say that Trump “delights in putting people in danger.”
“Sociopathy is dangerous, in part because out of envy of other human beings for having human characteristics, it actively desires people to suffer and die,” she said."

This article was originally published at Salon

Certified by whom?

Some Leftist Quack called by the HILARIOUSLY STUPID name Bandy X. Lee.

1) One cannot be certified as sociopathic without a formal examination.

2) Many psychiatrists are crazier than their patients.

Mr. Lucy is a fully qualified Psychiatrist and it's usually Psychoanalysts who are crazier than many of their patients. Psychoanalysis is the epitome of actual Quackery.
True story.

I was at a bar years ago chatting with a psychoanalyst...I brought up the language of NLP and hypnosis to him in an effort to maybe lend him some techniques known as "sleight of mouth" in the trade...He immediately demanded to know where I got my college degree and what my credentials in the State of California (where I was living at the time) were.

I said that I was just striking up some conversation that we both had some knowledge of, and that he could find the semantics useful in his work...But he not only cut off the conversation, he paid his tab and stormed out of the bar...The bartender later told me the he was his kookiest and most bizarre customer of all.

They essentially are Quacks, there is no Scientific Basis for Psychoanalysis it is considered a Pseudoscience, it is a series of THEORIES and it has been criticised by a majority of those who are actually Medically and Scientifically qualified to deal with Mental Illnesses. Because it is a series of THEORIES so many peoples have been left totally fucked up after one of these Freudian Quacks has been let loose on them, I add Freud himself was a Quack and most of the horsecrap he peddled has also not only been criticised but also debunked.

1602103837985.png

1602103858856.png

1602103883007.png

1602103927316.png

"He wants his supporters to “prove their loyalty to him with their lives,” Yale psychiatrist Bandy X. Lee said in an interview with Salon. Lee told Salon after the viral photo-op that it “would not be an exaggeration” to say that Trump “delights in putting people in danger.”
“Sociopathy is dangerous, in part because out of envy of other human beings for having human characteristics, it actively desires people to suffer and die,” she said."

Yale psychiatrist.....hahahahahahahahaha what an unbiased source, as usual.
Yale is ranked number four in the WORLD for psychology.

No that would be 8, number 4 as of 2020 is Oxford University, which is one of three Universities I went to, I was at Balliol College, Oxford for 6 months this was in between completing my Degree in History and Politics, my other two Universities were Wien and Heidelberg.

The majority of Oxford University now has gone down the hill since it decided to allow SJW POS to threaten HISTORY and HERITAGE with Cancel Culture and I expect the same is with Yale University, last time I saw any footage of Yale it was a group of SCREAMING BANSHEE African students SCREAMING about Muh Racism etc

Number 8, Oxford number 4, Yale are obviously slipping down the rankings because of having someone like Bandy X. Lee working there:

Just so you know. It is unethical for a psychologist to make a pronunciation like that without actually doing a full workup. Thus, your psychologist is a piece of unethical crap, which makes his opinion less than worthless.

How does this nation, ourselves, come down to one individual person who doesn't fucking care?

Trump is the Jim Jones of the modern American right. He cares nada for his fans but he loves the blind adulation. Driving around in close contact while sick, possibly making others sick is the work of an insecure fool. Personality Cults are hard things for the free thinking person to understand? Book below sums up the threat Trump poses to America.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

In the normal world, if a "doctor" diagnoses a patient they have not examined, they're considered a quack. I think that applies here.

Trump is the Jim Jones of the modern American right. He cares nada for his fans but he loves the blind adulation. Driving around in close contact while sick, possibly making others sick is the work of an insecure fool. Personality Cults are hard things for the free thinking person to understand? Book below sums up the threat Trump poses to America.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

Trump gave unions first shot in all his buildings, midcan5. He worked for years improving his family's interests in building hotels that catered to businesses rewarding their employees for good work, and halls for training with audiovisual properties, a large stage, and rooms that made people comfortable when away from their homes. He learned from his father to stay out of trouble with fiscal practices by hiring CPAs with a reputation for teaching honesty in money to people in the business world, honesty in business and truthful accountings to the IRS by April 15 every year. That is likely why Democrats couldn't pin him down. He was raised right and he dealt honestly with others as taught.

Comparing President Trump to a mass killer is lower than snake snot. Your Party's lies about their political opponent. The fact that no evidence supported the lies the Democrat Party brought against President Trump in a House investigation, a Senate investigation, the Mueller Report, and Two fake impeachments that started in Barack Obama's office as orders to be carried out after Obama left the White House. The reason none of that could take him down is because lies don't hold water, and the truth does. The truth is Donald Trump told the truth. Another "investigation" of Trump showed that he did not ever collude with the Russians to take down his political opponent.

President Trump's Accomplish Not Acknowledged by the Weaponized Leftist Press:

Forum List

Back