Yad L'Achim Foils Missionaries

You really are confused, my husband has never lived in Iraq. He did grow up in the Middle East but he does not believe in any religion and his disbelief in God is not something we share. I am a Christian and have never had any other religious beliefs other then believing in Jesus.

anyone who believes that sherri is a Christian is naïve----she quotes the islamo Nazi literature
that was generated by Nazi war criminals in Syria and Egypt----post world war II----chapter and
verse. I read it as a child-----and laughed-----then I ran into people educated in muslim schools
in southeast asia who parroted it just as easily as does sherri

Sherri probably was a Christian but when she said her husband was Iraqui and fought in the war there we realize she is a muslim and of course she typed Inshah Allah a few months ago.

You really are confused, my husband has never lived in Iraq. He did grow up in the Middle East but he does not believe in any religion and his disbelief in God is not something we share. I am a Christian and have never had any other religious beliefs other then believing in Jesus.

anyone who believes that sherri is a Christian is naïve----she quotes the islamo Nazi literature
that was generated by Nazi war criminals in Syria and Egypt----post world war II----chapter and
verse. I read it as a child-----and laughed-----then I ran into people educated in muslim schools

Sherri probably was a Christian but when she said her husband was Iraqui and fought in the war there we realize she is a muslim and of course she typed Inshah Allah a few months ago.

Ah, yes, my mistake. Your husband grew up in Iran, not Iraq.

did not sherri claim in the past that her husband was born in IRAN? she even described
him as having known jews in iran during his childhood. She said he was a SHIITE from
Iran. sheeeesh what happened to the old sherri? The islamo Nazi propaganda
is not unique to muslim countries------was widely promulgated in the USA-----I read it
as a child ---------in the USA-----in the urban/suburban town in which I grew up-----it is
common to muslims in south east asia and Nazis in south Carolina and in places in
the north east parts of the USA where Nazis are prevalent. Of all the friendships in the
world-----the most extensive and stable seems to be the ISLAMO NAZI

Jews are forbidden to proselytize.

true----but did you ever wonder why? I have a theory----sorta We do
know that jews did proselytize a little in ancient times----but doing so was
controversial-----Ezra (the scribe) seemed to think it caused problems because
converts---especially if they convert for a reason other than a burning desire for
Judaism----like just for marriage or something like that---RETAIN their old ways and
kinda dilute the religion. ALSO there were religions with which jews had contact--
that DO NOT ACCEPT converts (Zoroastrianism) ----then came the time that
jews lived in lands and with people (pig Constantine) who decreed that any jew
who acts to help a Christian convert to Judaism would be subject to execution---
muslims adopted the same policy. These laws made jewish proselytizing kinda
-----unpopular. I think the capital crime issue played the biggest role in
leading jews to completely avoid proselytizing but kinda think Judaism disallows it.

true----but did you ever wonder why? I have a theory----sorta We do
know that jews did proselytize a little in ancient times----but doing so was
controversial-----Ezra (the scribe) seemed to think it caused problems because
converts---especially if they convert for a reason other than a burning desire for
Judaism----like just for marriage or something like that---RETAIN their old ways and
kinda dilute the religion. ALSO there were religions with which jews had contact--
that DO NOT ACCEPT converts (Zoroastrianism) ----then came the time that
jews lived in lands and with people (pig Constantine) who decreed that any jew
who acts to help a Christian convert to Judaism would be subject to execution---
muslims adopted the same policy. These laws made jewish proselytizing kinda
-----unpopular. I think the capital crime issue played the biggest role in
leading jews to completely avoid proselytizing but kinda think Judaism disallows it.

Nope.
Jews NEVER proselytized, and there's a very SIMPLE reason...
Non-Jews AREN'T GOING TO HELL.
That's it; very simple.
Non-Jews who abide by the Noachide Laws are loved by God.
Non-Jews who don't...God will do with them whatever he does with them.
Non Observant Jews...God will do with them whatever he does with them.
God's viewpoint is infinite...the evil Jew or non-Jew is judged by God, for better or for worse.

did not sherri claim in the past that her husband was born in IRAN? she even described
him as having known jews in iran during his childhood. She said he was a SHIITE from
Iran. sheeeesh what happened to the old sherri? The islamo Nazi propaganda
is not unique to muslim countries------was widely promulgated in the USA-----I read it
as a child ---------in the USA-----in the urban/suburban town in which I grew up-----it is
common to muslims in south east asia and Nazis in south Carolina and in places in
the north east parts of the USA where Nazis are prevalent. Of all the friendships in the
world-----the most extensive and stable seems to be the ISLAMO NAZI

I believe his bio is on his facebook page.

That is Israel's law you address, not the law of Jews. The fact is there are even Jews who believe in Jesus in Israel who believe in the sharing the news about Jesus with others, that is Jesus command to Jew and Gentile who believe in Him.

There is a difference between what Zionists and Jews believe.

The OP addresses conduct of a group of Zionists in Israel who oppose Jesus, I wish them a speedy trip to hell.

That is Israel's law you address, not the law of Jews. The fact is there are even Jews who believe in Jesus in Israel who believe in the sharing the news about Jesus with others, that is Jesus command to Jew and Gentile who believe in Him.

There is a difference between what Zionists and Jews believe.

The OP addresses conduct of a group of Zionists in Israel who oppose Jesus, I wish them a speedy trip to hell.

No----it is law which jews world wide observe and have observed for many centuries ----
for many reasons---------you know nothing about Judaism Jesus did not actually address
the issue of gentiles. His putative discussion with a Samaritan -----could be historic----
Samaritans are not gentiles.

Zionists are jews islamo Nazi pigs have been wishing jews a trip to hell for about 1800
years------and have actually murdered hundreds of millions of people in the name of their
"god" whether they decide to call their "god" isa or allah or jesus ------it comes down to the
same filth no matter what words people like you use

This is an Israel and Palestine forum and it is being claimed proselytizing is unlawful in Israel. I cannot open the link in the OP and I cannot find proof there is even a law in Israel making proselytizing unlawful. Now, why are these Zionist thugs discussed in the OP being allowed to terrorize missionaries?

This is an Israel and Palestine forum and it is being claimed proselytizing is unlawful in Israel. I cannot open the link in the OP and I cannot find proof there is even a law in Israel making proselytizing unlawful. Now, why are these Zionist thugs discussed in the OP being allowed to terrorize missionaries?
Their country, their laws. Read 'em and weep.

SherriMunnerlyn
bible_thumper.gif

Forum List

Back