Ya' Got A Minute???

Take a minute to celebrate this birthday.....

Frédéric Chopin
, French in full Frédéric François Chopin, Polish Fryderyk Franciszek Szopen, (born March 1, 1810, Żelazowa Wola, near Warsaw, Duchy of Warsaw [now in Poland] [see Researcher’s Note: Chopin’s birth date]—died October 17, 1849, Paris, France), Polish French composer and pianist of the Romantic period, best known for his solo pieces for piano and his piano concerti. Although he wrote little but piano works, many of them brief, Chopin ranks as one of music’s greatest tone poets by reason of his superfine imagination and fastidious craftsmanship.

....with a Minute Waltz...

Excellent Flick.

I got the hots for Val Kilmer in that movie.

LOL! Who didn't, d?

Screen-Shot-2019-11-19-at-10.02.54-AM-626x332.png

Fans Thrilled To See Val Kilmer Out and About At His Art Gallery Despite Throat Cancer Battle"
Fans Thrilled To See Val Kilmer Out and About At His Art Gallery Despite Throat Cancer Battle | SurvivorNet

So sad......

Frédéric Chopin
, French in full Frédéric François Chopin, Polish Fryderyk Franciszek Szopen, (born March 1, 1810, Żelazowa Wola, near Warsaw, Duchy of Warsaw [now in Poland] [see Researcher’s Note: Chopin’s birth date]—died October 17, 1849, Paris, France), Polish French composer and pianist of the Romantic period, best known for his solo pieces for piano and his piano concerti. Although he wrote little but piano works, many of them brief, Chopin ranks as one of music’s greatest tone poets by reason of his superfine imagination and fastidious craftsmanship.

Excellent Flick.

LOL! Who didn't, d?

Fans Thrilled To See Val Kilmer Out and About At His Art Gallery Despite Throat Cancer Battle"
Fans Thrilled To See Val Kilmer Out and About At His Art Gallery Despite Throat Cancer Battle | SurvivorNet

So sad......

Advertisements.

LOL! Who didn't, d?

So sad......

Advertisements.

Advertisements for what....cancer????

You dunce.

Frédéric Chopin

Happy Birthday, Frederic! My mom was a big fan of Chopin's music. I haven't listened to enough of his music to have an informed opinion.

Frédéric Chopin

One wouldn't expect a redneck to appreciate the beauty of the old world composers, but I do.

From your posts, deanna, you do NOT appear to be a redneck. Definitely more worldly than that.

Frédéric Chopin

And all this time I thought Bugs Bunny wrote that.

Frédéric Chopin

And all this time I thought Bugs Bunny wrote that.

I LOVE Bugs!!!!

Lots of classical music in the old cartoons.....I used lots of 'em in home schooling.

Frédéric Chopin

I used to give a number of recitals.....I don't recall every playing Chopin....

I should have.

Chopsticks/Chopin. What’s the difference?

I did a search for greatest pianist and this thread came up. I’m watching old Marx brother movies and I dont know what their politics were but I will say that harpo Marx might be one of the greatest pianists I’ve ever seen. Crazy talented. From their movies I would assume they understand class warfare exists.

Frédéric Chopin

I should have.

I did a search for greatest pianist and this thread came up. I’m watching old Marx brother movies and I dont know what their politics were but I will say that harpo Marx might be one of the greatest pianists I’ve ever seen. Crazy talented. From their movies I would assume they understand class warfare exists.

"From their movies I would assume they understand class warfare exists." Everybodfy undferstandfs class warFJKL|:
123SAD23
\;123
\12;

Frédéric Chopin

I should have.

"From their movies I would assume they understand class warfare exists." Everybodfy undferstandfs class warFJKL|:
123SAD23
\;123
\12;

I see the drugs just kicked in....

Frédéric Chopin

I should have.

123SAD23
\;123
\12;

No. I

Frédéric Chopin

I should have.

123SAD23
\;123
\12;

Nope. Just spilled some iced water on my keyboard. How happy of you to jump to a hate.

Frédéric Chopin

I should have.

123SAD23
\;123
\12;

No. I

Frédéric Chopin

I should have.

123SAD23
\;123
\12;

Nope. Just spilled some iced water on my keyboard. How happy of you to jump to a hate.

So what did you mean to say?

Forum List

Back