Xi Intends to Rein in Capitalism

If Covid was released on purpose, we are already at war.

As I said, the Chinese let people leave their country with Covid when they KNEW about the Pandemic, but did not allow people in. So use your brain and tell us what that means. It means that whether they released it on purpose or not from their little bioweapons lab, they knowingly seeded it to the world.

Meanwhile, after Trump learned of Covid he stopped travel into the US from China, as Biden called him xenophobic and hysterical for doing so.

You can't make this stuff up, nor understand how people can be such idiots supporting Biden and his Daddy Xi.
Epidemics and even pandemics have originated from many of the world's countries. You can't say with any credibility that it was due to a lab experiment.
But you 'can' use the idea to avoid the topic and the question on whether China's new ideas will work in a capitalist system!

Epidemics and even pandemics have originated from many of the world's countries. You can't say with any credibility that it was due to a lab experiment.
But you 'can' use the idea to avoid the topic and the question on whether China's new ideas will work in a capitalist system!
You won't even address the fact that when China realized the seriousness of the Pandemic, they allowed people to leave but not let people in. Either that, or you can't read.

Yep, China, the country where their rulers care about their rights

1632763880003.png

Do you even realize that communism, especially in China, have killed hundreds of millions of people last century?

Or do you deny this? Do you even care?
Communism has killed millions of people, as has US imperialism in 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

I do care.

The CCP is increasing their defensive capabilities. War is prohibitive due to M.A.D.
China will never threaten the US, and vice versa.

Bullshit. Posturing to invade Taiwan is not a "defensive capability."

Are you not even aware of what China is doing now? Or are you just a paid operative for the CCP?

You won't even address the fact that when China realized the seriousness of the Pandemic, they allowed people to leave but not let people in. Either that, or you can't read.

Yep, China, the country where their rulers care about their rights

View attachment 544490
I'm prepared to address anything coming from an American.
If it's on topic and if it's sensible and not just spamming.

Communism has killed millions of people, as has US imperialism in 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

I do care.
But I thought you only cared about the "evils" of capitalism?

Where do we see you care about the evils of communism?

You praise it instead.

Are you not even aware of what China is doing now? Or are you just a paid operative for the CCP?
Posturing is going on by both America and China, but it's still just posturing.

Why do you fear the topic of this thread?

Can't you even say that it won't work and then provide a reason?

Posturing is going on by both America and China, but it's still just posturing.

Why do you fear the topic of this thread?

Can't you even say that it won't work and then provide a reason?

I can say this: Fuck China.

How could I be fooling anyone? There's no manipulation of the facts as are being revealed by both pro-China news and anti-China news.

They are simply putting the brakes on capitalism. Will that work for China or will it have a negative effect? And your explanation of why?

Reading you is like reading the People's Daily.

Again, we're not fooled

Clearly, he's one of these folks

Internet-police.jpg

This new approach to reining in capitalism is exactly what the US needs right now and is in fact an experiment that the world will be watching closely.

It's quite obvious that America's greedy capitalists will greatly fear China demonstrating any success with it.

It has the potential to change communism, change capitalism, and lead the world in a new direction.

Capitalism obviously can't continue in it's present state in a world that will soon have close to 10 billion hungry people to feed.

Thank you to board members who took part by not fearing the conversation.

"Chinese tech giants are lining up to support Xi's course for universal prosperity with huge financial injections"

In the USA, such a revolution from above is impossible due to the fact that while it will be accepted in 3 readings, Capital will take out the last nail to offshore...

Fucking thieving capitalism.

Forum List

Back