WWIII!

Will it come from this administration? Can Trump start it?

Yes Mr. Frog darling, they all want it now, even half the Leftists are now liking Trump since he started the Much Loved Perpetual War Machine up again.

Most of the WORLD have HATED Trump for a year, but since last nights Extravaganza of which they all got to sit and eat popcorn and watch the footage of today....most of the WORLD now also LIKES Trump.

So it's okay Mr, Frog, WWIII is just around the corner now :smoke:

Unlikely!!! best guess is it was a 'false flag' excuse by our NSC to send a message or something.... Russia will dance its typical jig puffing its chest out .... Rather, I do see a couple of our allies helping us obliterate Kim fat phuck Un in the very near future...

Last edited:

Yes Mr. Frog darling, they all want it now, even half the Leftists are now liking Trump since he started the Much Loved Perpetual War Machine up again.

Most of the WORLD have HATED Trump for a year, but since last nights Extravaganza of which they all got to sit and eat popcorn and watch the footage of today....most of the WORLD now also LIKES Trump.

He does the deal.

Why do you think Trump wants to astronomically flip the switch on military spending... either to have it and not need it or to need it and use it.... either way it is a boon to the US economy!!!

Lucy luvs her sum Assad.

He is a dictator, a butcher, tried to hide behind Putin, and got his Baathist ass kicked.

He needs to be killed soonest.

He does the deal.

Well I'm already thinking what Martini's I should have at Martini O'Clock on Day One of WWIII :smoke:

There will be room in my adequate bunker Mr. Frog, you're very welcome :thup:

He does the deal.

Well I'm already thinking what Martini's I should have at Martini O'Clock on Day One of WWIII :smoke:

We want to get in on some of the action Lucy.

Lucy luvs her sum Assad.

He is a dictator, a butcher, tried to hide behind Putin, and got his Baathist ass kicked.

He needs to be killed soonest.

What happens then Jake um Einstein? What is The Plan?

That's right you don't know because your peabrain doesn't stretch that far. You should go and do the job yourself, phone The Pentagon and volunteer to be strapped to a Tomahawk missile that will then be DROPPED on Assad, volunteer Jake, be a PROPER macho man you little Beta Cuck you.

Putin should have had a contingency in case an event like last night happened, and it ain't nukes, bro'. Putin has no real love affair w/Assad. Putin does play chess, but not every move is a winner, especially when you back a regime that seemingly is addicted to chemical weapons.

He does the deal.

We want to get in on some of the action Lucy.

We just can't get enough war.
We love it and want more of it. Lol

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed tonight, WHERE are the bombs falling? They are NOT falling, WTF I painted my toenails especially for tonights anticipated Extravaganza and it's not happening.

Jake needs to phone The Pentagon and threaten to perform an act of Civil Disobedience unless they start dropping bombs, who cares who they drop bombs on, just pick some random country they'll do :smoke:

We just can't get enough war.
We love it and want more of it. Lol

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed tonight, WHERE are the bombs falling? They are NOT falling, WTF I painted my toenails especially for tonights anticipated Extravaganza and it's not happening.

Jake needs to phone The Pentagon and threaten to perform an act of Civil Disobedience unless they start dropping bombs, who cares who they drop bombs on, just pick some random country they'll do :smoke:
Painting your toenails now that's getting serious. Let have them bombs.

Forum List

Back