WW don't care if Trump is a sexist pig, as long as its white, its okay

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Female Trump Supporters Don’t Really Care About His Sexism
“I don’t know that these comments preclude him running the country.”

And we wonder why black men find them so desirable. Brain dead mops with nothing up there but condoms and easy gel.
images

From what I know Trump has more female employees at the upper echelons of his companies than most other companies. He's always been surrounded by very strong women. One of the reasons his first marriage broke up was because Ivana became more of a business partner than his wife.

He was ahead of his time giving so much power to her and she was very successful. But alas the the marriage suffered greatly.

As it's Tiggered, I think WW means White Wimmens :smoke:

I never could figure out what black men see in white women.........unless it's a role reversal of a master -slave thang.

Perhaps they think that white women are better looking? Black men should just stick to black women, then there wouldn't be all these divisions, many blacks look down anyhow on black men who are interested in white women.

A follow up. This supposed sexist pig treats women he employs very well. Trump's lawyer even opened up Trump's comapanies books for CNN to validate his claim.

"Since that fallout, Trump has maintained that he “cherishes” women and that he has long been progressive on the issue of employing women at the top levels of his companies.
“And you can prove it? Sounds too good to be true,” Cuomo asked Cohen of his claims.

“I can prove it,” Cohen answered, adding later that he would allow Cuomo to take a look at the company’s financials as long as he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

“For example, in senior accounting, the male is in the $70,000 range and the female is slightly greater than that,” Cohen said. “In the area of even the legal department where the assistant general counsel makes $25,000 more than her male counterpart.”

Cohen went on to say that he wants other presidential candidates to open up the books of their campaign to compare how they stack up to how Trump runs his organizations."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/#ixzz4MA7JgmZu

Last edited:
A follow up. This supposed sexist pig treats women he employs very well. Trump's lawyer even opened up Trump's comapanies books for CNN to validate his claim.

"Since that fallout, Trump has maintained that he “cherishes” women and that he has long been progressive on the issue of employing women at the top levels of his companies.
“And you can prove it? Sounds too good to be true,” Cuomo asked Cohen of his claims.

“I can prove it,” Cohen answered, adding later that he would allow Cuomo to take a look at the company’s financials as long as he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

“For example, in senior accounting, the male is in the $70,000 range and the female is slightly greater than that,” Cohen said. “In the area of even the legal department where the assistant general counsel makes $25,000 more than her male counterpart.”

Cohen went on to say that he wants other presidential candidates to open up the books of their campaign to compare how they stack up to how Trump runs his organizations."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/#ixzz4MA7JgmZu
Women always make more for the same position, and they get the higher positions a lot earlier in life too.

Feminists just want to work part time but get paid full time.

Women always make more for the same position, and they get the higher positions a lot earlier in life too.

Feminists are annoying, most are angry all the time because either they can't get a man to fuck them because they're so angry all the time or they're just frustrated Lesbians who are angry because they can't make more Heterosexual women Bisexual or full Lesbian.

Feminists are annoying, most are angry all the time because either they can't get a man to fuck them because they're so angry all the time or they're just frustrated Lesbians who are angry because they can't make more Heterosexual women Bisexual or full Lesbian.
Yep. And how to achieve that goal? Make sure heterosexual women get their own money and therefore push the men away from them. Works for both types of feminists.

To me, if the man was really sexist again females, he wouldn't have married any of them or put any of them to work.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I never could figure out what black men see in white women.........unless it's a role reversal of a master -slave thang.
Its a trophy thing. It works out for everybody. They like the fat, low class whites with no self respect.

Forum List

Back