WTG Wisconsin!

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
In the state of Wisconsin, they had to put up a new highway exit sign

bilde

The state just erected a new sign on Interstate 39, and the only word spelled correctly on the giant, green billboard is "exit,"

At least they got the route number correct. I think.

Last edited:
Those Wisconsin folks need to stick to making beer, milking cows and making cheese. Anything else is a mental chore for them.

Last edited:
I'm in Brason, MO right now.. That sign's pretty appropriate for here...

Gee... that anything like those African birth certificates? :eusa_whistle:

Give it a rest. Perpetual sarcasm gets old and makes you out to be the asshole.

Dis and I both live in Wisconsin, and I'm not sure if I can speak for her, but I take your little shit on Wisconsin photoshop sign as an insult.

Perpetual sarcasm? Insult? Coming from someone who lives in Joisey? LMAO!

I do believe you were right when you said you're burnt out. Maybe you ought to take a vacation.... Find your sense of humor while you're at it.... If ya had one....

Gee... that anything like those African birth certificates? :eusa_whistle:

Dis and I both live in Wisconsin, and I'm not sure if I can speak for her, but I take your little shit on Wisconsin photoshop sign as an insult.

I do believe you were right when you said you're burnt out. Maybe you ought to take a vacation.... Find your sense of humor while you're at it.... If ya had one....

Yes, just as you continue, perpetual sarcasm. If someone did have a sense of humor, perpetual sarcasm will grind it to a halt.

But I don't expect much from people I see as shallow and simple minded, you being a good example.

Last edited:

Yes, just as you continue, perpetual sarcasm. If someone did have a sense of humor, perpetual sarcasm will grind it to halt.

But I don't expect much from people I see as shallow and simple minded, you being a good example.

<chuckle> From the "great" Pale Rider... sitting atop his throne casting aspersions at those who dare to question or challenge him... How is it that the king has time to notice the little people? <that was sarcasm...>

Forum List

Back