WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

oh---you are dictating
Not in the least, quite the opposite. No one should be dictating. We are all free to do what we believe best in the long run.

where is it that public health laws do not apply. Would Jesus support your notion?
That's funny... public health laws

When people enter this country illegally, they are not entering with a clean bill of health
Maybe that's how this shit got here

Before any of this people were freely shitting and pissing and puking and shooting up
wherever they felt like in Nan nan's San Fran...an outbreak of disease waiting to happen

You don't like the teachings of Jesus so what is your point

your comment on the entry of illegals to this country and their state of health is not at issue. The discussion is of PUBLIC HEALTH LAWS. The illegals are governed under the same public health laws as are the
legals. As to the "teachings of Jesus"-----where did I comment on them? Have you any idea was to what the "teachings of Jesus" are in relation to public health? He seems to have been fascinated with the BAPTIZER----a ritual of public health at that time
The entry of illegals...pc for illegal crossing
So, their state of health is not an issue huh...
they are governed under the same public health laws as the rest of us

WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY ON YOUR FUCKING PLANET?

Ok then, since you don't have a problem with illegals entering our country illegally
and possibly bringing SARS Cov 2 with them, or AIDS, Measles, TB or THE SWINE FLU AGAIN
WHICH ORIGINATED IN MEXICO AND CAUSED THE 19 MONTHS, H1N1 PANDEMIC IN 2009/10
don't preach to us about public health laws and insist those of us who refuse to wear masks
need to be prisoners of yours fears so you can bring it down a notch

As far as your ridiculous BAPTIZER comment...can't fix stupid

your answer is that which is stupid and sick with
dissembling. At no time did I SUPPORT illegal
immigration. It is YOU who claim, IDIOTICALLY,
that since there is illegal immigration that YOU should
not have to use a mask which is a measure very useful
in stemming the spread of THE VIRUS------sorta like
idiots who do not understand that the rules of BAPTISM---two thousand years ago, were part of the
PUBLIC HEALTH program at that time----along with
rules of quarantine (same with handwashing------something upon which some really stupid morons have heaped scorn for MILLENNIA because it was edited out of civilized behavior by the romans)
Yeah, I don't think so IDIOT
It is YOU who is claiming as much

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I have to do for you
Here's an ideal...stay in the fucking house until you feel it's safe to rejoin society
You're so deathly afraid of catching this virus because people aren't wearing masks
yet you'll be running to the doctor to get some kind of virus in the form of a vaccine

That is fucked up

BAPTISM...ok, whatever you say

you have AGAIN said nothing. Where did I ask you to do something for me? Your conjecture that I am afraid of "a virus" is idiotic. My personal fears or lack thereof do not govern public health policies. Vaccines are often attenuated viruses-----a whole subject which is beyond your ken. Yup BAPTISM ----was part of the public health program in ancient Judea-----an interesting anecdote-----way back when I was a student----a professor of medicine lectured on issues of public health and decided (gawd knows why) to read from Leviticus which details rules about "body waste" disposal, all kinds of "separation" and washing and what is today called "distancing" -----
from Solomon (da king) "there is nothing new under
the sun...."

The one thing I don't understand about liberals is why they are complaining to begin with. They do everything they can to censor Christians and when Christians choose to pray in church amid a pandemic, the liberals act like they should still be running our lives by implying you'll get Covid 19 if you go to church. Liberals are control freaks. They need to shut up and allow people to exercise their Freedoms and if liberals don't want to go to church - stay at home. But, don't presume you have the Right to tell Christians how to live their life.
Benjamin Franklin was once in a situation where the debate was over whether the legislature should tax people to protect them from marauding Native American populations. Some were in favor of such tax/protection, some were not. Mr. Franklin noted for that particular situation, "...those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

While our differences today is not over whether to tax or not tax everyone to secure desired protection, how much of my liberty are some willing to appropriate for their safety? Especially when science and models have been so far off in the present situation...

wearing a face mask in a time of viral epidemic is nothing more than COMMON COURTESY----like not spitting on the sidewalk, no sneezing in people's face or spitting in the soup Tureen, or WASHING YOUR HANDS before sharing a meal with friends and relatives. I have never spit on the sidewalk or even in the gutter and feel no sense of LOSS OF LIBERTY.

went to the gym, last 10 minutes on the spin bike - gal next to me - 6' apart - sneezed twice .:hyper: I know her and she is not a desert rat, that made me feel better, covid is the Almighty after those people. they take your temperature to enter, neither she nor I was wearing a mask, I had a bandana in my pocket ... this prooves, there are ways to take care of bad people than killing inocent animals like christians believe in their false flood narrative. that's why it is important to rewrite those books to set life back to the correct path.

Our church council voted to keep the doors shut until July first and revisit. We attend zoom services. It's kind of convenient.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

Why are you worried? If you think it is crazy no one is forcing you to go to church, so stay away and mind your own business
The communist democrats intend to use this virus to crush Christianity. That's why it's important to democrats. For the same reasons closing churches is important to the Chinese communists.

wearing a face mask in a time of viral epidemic is nothing more than COMMON COURTESY----like not spitting on the sidewalk, no sneezing in people's face or spitting in the soup Tureen, or WASHING YOUR HANDS before sharing a meal with friends and relatives. I have never spit on the sidewalk or even in the gutter and feel no sense of LOSS OF LIBERTY.
Then you should wear a mask. That does not mean you can require others to do so. Notice your list of things of what NOT to do. That is common courtesy. Requiring people to do what you say is another kettle of fish, and does not come under the heading of "courtesy" but of control.

Then you should wear a mask. That does not mean you can require others to do so. Notice your list of things of what NOT to do. That is common courtesy. Requiring people to do what you say is another kettle of fish, and does not come under the heading of "courtesy" but of control.

ok----be a crude pile of excrement. defecate in the gutter and spit in the soup. OK with me----I don't have to live with shit like you

getting the message ...

A church in Mississippi burned down this week and the incident is now being investigated as arson, the Marshall County Sheriff's Office confirmed to CBS News First Pentecostal Church in Holly Springs had previously defied stay-at-home orders to open for services, and the church even sued the city of Holly Springs for trying to shut down a Bible study gathering.

what was compelling for their bible class they have not already covered hundreds of times. addicts of the worst kind, for the forgeries and fallacies they live for and can not live without - even when threatening the public health.

I say leave them all alone. They won’t get sick. Jesus protects them. And if they do get sick, they’ll just stay at home because they don’t trust hospitals. So don’t worry about it, it’s not our business.

I say leave them all alone. They won’t get sick. Jesus protects them. And if they do get sick, they’ll just stay at home because they don’t trust hospitals. So don’t worry about it, it’s not our business.

It seems to me fhat if a group of ADULTS want to meet----and there are NO CHILDREN brought along---
and after the meeting they DISPERSE lawfully and masked-----IT AIN'T NO ONE's BUSINESS

Those with strong religious beliefs and who attend their church, synagogue, temple or, mosque, regularly, are feeling a strong sense of disconnect from their particular community and thus feel the need to be with them during a troubling time. In England during WWII, when the air-raid sirens sounded, many in London, fled to air-raid shelters, while others fled to their churches and cathedrals. Being in those places of worship, comforted them more than being herded into air-raid shelters, even though those in their places of worship were less protected from the carnage.
While I am an Atheist, I feel that if going to their places of worship during this pandemic gives them comfort, then they should be allowed to do so. However, the pastors, rabbis and clerics, should mandate to their parishioners, that they wear masks and hand sanitizers be utilized at the entrances for everybody. This should minimize any potential problem.
At some point, this nation, as well as others, "must" get back to normal, regardless of any viral or bacterial problem. Humans can't just stay "locked down" in their homes forever. Unlike the truly lazy, the vast majority of people need to work, to feel a sense of self worth as well as knowing they are providing for their loved ones, not sucking on some government teat all the time.

Last edited:
While our differences today is not over whether to tax or not tax everyone to secure desired protection, how much of my liberty are some willing to appropriate for their safety? Especially when science and models have been so far off in the present situation...

Notice what group is trying to take away your's, Benjamin Franklin's, and my liberty -- liberals. They tried to do this by owning slaves, unjust taxation, and through global warming and removing fossil fuels.

Our church council voted to keep the doors shut until July first and revisit. We attend zoom services. It's kind of convenient.

Us too - no set date as to when to have meetings again - or go door to door again.

Our governing body will likely study the scientific/medical evidence. This is a good Proverb:

Proverbs 22:3
The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself,
But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences.*

It also is an expression of love for neighbor - Matthew 22:37-40.

god loves them ......that's all that counts

Not your god named Satan. Our God loves them.

Oh, you'll get to challenge him one day. If he is silly, then what do you have to worry about except burning?

Where is your proof that Satan or God exist? Do you have pictures?

Nope. It's an article of FAITH, not proof.

Why do you say this? I haven't said a thing about gathering for worship. I have been observing how some react to the virus versus how I see it. Speaking of how people see things so very differently...groveling is not what happens in Church, Synagogue, Temple. We celebrate!

Again, 12 years of Catholic education before I ran screaming. KNEEL. STAND. PRAY. GROVEL. And don't you dare ask why your mom died! Fuck churches.

The one thing I don't understand about liberals is why they are complaining to begin with. They do everything they can to censor Christians and when Christians choose to pray in church amid a pandemic, the liberals act like they should still be running our lives by implying you'll get Covid 19 if you go to church. Liberals are control freaks. They need to shut up and allow people to exercise their Freedoms and if liberals don't want to go to church - stay at home. But, don't presume you have the Right to tell Christians how to live their life.

Here's the thing. I'd be fine if you bible thumpers kept Covid-19 to yourselves. I'd nominate you all for Darwin Awards.

But the thing is, eventually, you get done grovelling in front of your Imaginary Sky Friend and then spread the disease to the rest of us.

Benjamin Franklin was once in a situation where the debate was over whether the legislature should tax people to protect them from marauding Native American populations. Some were in favor of such tax/protection, some were not. Mr. Franklin noted for that particular situation, "...those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Actually, what really would have impressed me is if Franklin had said,'Hey, you know what, they were here first, maybe we should stop trying to genocide them and take their land." THAT would have impressed me.

In fact, the government DID eventually genocide the shit out of Native Americans and steal their land, and all the fat stupid white people sang about Liberty in their churches.

Which has nothing to do with the current situation.

We know what causes this disease.
We know how to prevent it's spread.
The reason why we haven't seen much worse is because most people ARE following the rules.

Uh, here's the thing. I'm required to wear CLOTHING when I go outside, because once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.

Now, seeing me naked would not really ruin anyone's life. But there are cultural reasons why we require people to wear clothing.

We are requiring people to wear masks to prevent the spread of this disease. It's a common sense precaution, given what is going on.

If we had taken this seriously back in January, we'd be back to normal now.

Where is your proof that Satan or God exist? Do you have pictures?

Just look in the mirror and listen to the things you say. God exists, but people believe that he doesn't, and they ignore Satan because they do not want to acknowledge him as their master until it is too late. Moreover, Satan is the perfect lord and master over the atheists because he means separation from God forever and he wants to hide in this world until you die and then he is ready to fark your lame arses forever.

After that, the atheists can eat the vegan food section and die.

Forum List

Back