WTF?! 'Anti-Stab' knife

Or the old "it was an accident. it . . . slipped".

Anti-stab knife. :lol: Who thinks this stuff up?

Like you need a knife to pop someones eye out. Gonna have to ban thumbs.

Oh please, now you are being ridiculous.
We will just pass a law requiring everybody to wear safety goggles at all times.

And thumbless mittens, er . . . socks on hands I guess! :lol:

Last edited:
Or the old "it was an accident. it . . . slipped".

Anti-stab knife. :lol: Who thinks this stuff up?

Like you need a knife to pop someones eye out. Gonna have to ban thumbs.

Oh please, now you are being ridiculous.
We will just pass a law requiring everybody to wear safety goggles at all times.

And thumbless mittens, er . . . socks on hands I guess! :lol:
We need to outlaw picking your nose to, we wouldn't want anybody to miss their nose and accidentally poke them self in the eye.

First 'anti-stab' knife to go on sale in Britain - Times Online

Mr Cornock, 42, from Swindon, said that the knife will cut vegetables, but will make it almost impossible to stab someone to death and will reduce the risk of accidental injuries.
How many people do they think get stabbed on accident? o.0

How stupid. Just one stab would be enough to knock someone off kilter enough to do a dozen more. Hit the right artery, and he's dead.

I wonder where he found investors to market the thing. I've had several ideas for new "inventions" that I didn't have the seed money to promote, some of which were eventually picked up by someone who did.

Guns kill people.

No, says Lib logic. Gun's don't kill people. People kill people.

Ban the People!

Oh ... wait.

Uhm, no. Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets that kill people. Yeah, that's it. So BAN BULLETS (and get around that pesky 2nd Amendment in the process).

But isn't it true that without the cartridges, bullets wouldn't be killers, either? So ban the CARTRIDGES!

Wait. Wait. CARTRIDGES don't kill people, it's that nasty gunpowder that does the trick! Ban the gunpowder!

Wait. Gunpowder doesn't just occur naturally. It has to be MADE! So ban chemical manufacturing!

And while we're at it, let's make knives that don't stab people, either. ....

And, come to think of it: BAN the SHARP EDGES!

Libs don't like anything sharp.

What really kills people is evolution.

I knew the fact that we lost our scaly exoskeleton over time would come back to haunt us.

But you kept that suspicion to yourself?? Why didn't you WARN us?

Guns kill people.

Ban the People!

Oh ... wait.

Uhm, no. Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets that kill people. Yeah, that's it. So BAN BULLETS (and get around that pesky 2nd Amendment in the process).

But isn't it true that without the cartridges, bullets wouldn't be killers, either? So ban the CARTRIDGES!

Wait. Wait. CARTRIDGES don't kill people, it's that nasty gunpowder that does the trick! Ban the gunpowder!

Wait. Gunpowder doesn't just occur naturally. It has to be MADE! So ban chemical manufacturing!

you kinda messed that up
lib logic says it was the guns fault, and the gun manufacturer

Guns kill people.

Ban the People!

Oh ... wait.

you kinda messed that up
lib logic says it was the guns fault, and the gun manufacturer

No problem. Lib logic can be used to justify ANY conclusion at any time since libs don't actually adhere to logic. If they dislike the premsie, regardless of truth value, they just deny it. If they don't like the FORM of logic, then they ignore that too. Fallacies? Their stock in trade! Glaring contradictions in their positions? No matter. Today is not yesterday. Time marches on. Oh, and of course, there is always good cause to try to use simple ad hominem.

Mr Cornock, 42, from Swindon, said that the knife will cut vegetables, but will make it almost impossible to stab someone to death and will reduce the risk of accidental injuries.
cornock_573617a.jpg

sorry, but if you wanted to stab somone with that knife, you would be able to

you could stab someone with a buter knife, or even a screwdriver

A butter knife and/or screwdriver are made with a different steel, and they're FAR more rigid than that thing in your picture..

If you try and stab someone to death with that thing, I'm thinking you'd better dodge the flying snapped in half blade. It's not strong enough to stand up to anything without breaking. You also don't have the added benefit of a point to get things started...

Guns kill people.

Ban the People!

Oh ... wait.

I knew the fact that we lost our scaly exoskeleton over time would come back to haunt us.

There was no internet when it happened.

True dat.

Ok. You STILL mighta made a BIT more noise. But you get off with just a warning.

Next time, give a damn warning to humanity, will ya?

True dat.

Ok. You STILL mighta made a BIT more noise. But you get off with just a warning.

I was afraid that if I'd made too much of a show, I would have been either worshipped or killed.

Plus, I was too busy hiding from dinosaurs.

True dat.

I was afraid that if I'd made too much of a show, I would have been either worshipped or killed.

Oh. Well, alright then. I won't even issue you a neg rp, then.

True dat.

Oh. Well, alright then. I won't even issue you a neg rp, then.

Neg rep from you? :lol:

That's like a mosquito trying to bite an elephant.

:lol::lol::lol:

How stupid. Just one stab would be enough to knock someone off kilter enough to do a dozen more. Hit the right artery, and he's dead.

I wonder where he found investors to market the thing. I've had several ideas for new "inventions" that I didn't have the seed money to promote, some of which were eventually picked up by someone who did.

About 15 years ago I was working with a crew of electricians and one of them was tossing around "million dollar ideas". I made a joke about charcoal filtered underwear, so you can fart in an elevator and no one smells it.

And guess what:

activated charcoal cloth pad liner panty panties underwear underpants carbon filter fart

About 15 years ago I was working with a crew of electricians and one of them was tossing around "million dollar ideas". I made a joke about charcoal filtered underwear, so you can fart in an elevator and no one smells it.

And guess what:

activated charcoal cloth pad liner panty panties underwear underpants carbon filter fart
lolcoffee.gif

Forum List

Back