WTF?! 'Anti-Stab' knife

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6501720.ece

Mr Cornock, 42, from Swindon, said that the knife will cut vegetables, but will make it almost impossible to stab someone to death and will reduce the risk of accidental injuries.
How many people do they think get stabbed on accident? o.0
cornock_573617a.jpg

sorry, but if you wanted to stab somone with that knife, you would be able to

you could stab someone with a buter knife, or even a screwdriver

First 'anti-stab' knife to go on sale in Britain - Times Online

Mr Cornock, 42, from Swindon, said that the knife will cut vegetables, but will make it almost impossible to stab someone to death and will reduce the risk of accidental injuries.
How many people do they think get stabbed on accident? o.0
cornock_573617a.jpg

sorry, but if you wanted to stab somone with that knife, you would be able to

you could stab someone with a buter knife, or even a screwdriver

Hell, stabbing is only one of the many knife attacks as well.:eusa_shhh:

Remember, if we outlaws knives that stab people, only outlaws will have knives that stab people.

This whole mind set of saving us from ourselves is going too far. It's not the weapon or appliance thats at fault but the person using it or rather misapplying it. Are bow's and arrows next? How about spears, forks (large or small) the list goes on.

Maybe the weapons of war, guns, bayonets, swords etc, etc should also be banned. That would really crimp the Kings style, eh.

...the knife will cut vegetables, but will make it almost impossible to stab someone to death...

cornock_573617a.jpg

This is excellent. A vegetable cutting knife to add to my collection of useful knives.

I will keep it right next to my boning knife...

Wusthof_Boning5_4602.JPG

my chopping knife...

Kitchen%20Knife.jpg

my meat cleaver...

895028-z707520_large.jpg

and my all-purpose murder knife...

bloody_knife.jpg

Guns kill people.

No, says Lib logic. Gun's don't kill people. People kill people.

Ban the People!

Oh ... wait.

Uhm, no. Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets that kill people. Yeah, that's it. So BAN BULLETS (and get around that pesky 2nd Amendment in the process).

But isn't it true that without the cartridges, bullets wouldn't be killers, either? So ban the CARTRIDGES!

Wait. Wait. CARTRIDGES don't kill people, it's that nasty gunpowder that does the trick! Ban the gunpowder!

Wait. Gunpowder doesn't just occur naturally. It has to be MADE! So ban chemical manufacturing!

And while we're at it, let's make knives that don't stab people, either. ....

And, come to think of it: BAN the SHARP EDGES!

Libs don't like anything sharp.

Guns kill people.

No, says Lib logic. Gun's don't kill people. People kill people.

Ban the People!

Oh ... wait.

Uhm, no. Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets that kill people. Yeah, that's it. So BAN BULLETS (and get around that pesky 2nd Amendment in the process).

But isn't it true that without the cartridges, bullets wouldn't be killers, either? So ban the CARTRIDGES!

Wait. Wait. CARTRIDGES don't kill people, it's that nasty gunpowder that does the trick! Ban the gunpowder!

Wait. Gunpowder doesn't just occur naturally. It has to be MADE! So ban chemical manufacturing!

And while we're at it, let's make knives that don't stab people, either. ....

And, come to think of it: BAN the SHARP EDGES!

Libs don't like anything sharp.

What really kills people is evolution.

I knew the fact that we lost our scaly exoskeleton over time would come back to haunt us.

Whoever came up with this concept is going to become filthy rich. OSHA will soon require that all restaurants use these knives in place of regular knives to cut down on workplace accidents with knives. I can see it now. Every restaurant in America will be required to buy multiple sets.

Or the old "it was an accident. it . . . slipped".

Anti-stab knife. :lol: Who thinks this stuff up?

Like you need a knife to pop someones eye out. Gonna have to ban thumbs.

Or the old "it was an accident. it . . . slipped".

Anti-stab knife. :lol: Who thinks this stuff up?

Like you need a knife to pop someones eye out. Gonna have to ban thumbs.

Oh please, now you are being ridiculous.
We will just pass a law requiring everybody to wear safety goggles at all times.

Forum List

Back