WSJ: How Extreme Heat is Disrupting the Global Economy.

The planet is roasting this summer from USA to Europe to Asia.
And globally/the planet Warming for DECADES.
Our Largest Reservoir - Lake Mead - is drying up.
London hit 104° last week (shut down the Railways and melted roofs), Portland Oregon will hit 104° Today.
UK has little AC.
Crops are withering... a few thousand dead in Europe.
Nuke plants have limited use of smaller/warmer rivers for cooling.
`

Slide show Wall Street Journal.
(not a 'liberal rag')

``
Mostly TROLLING BELOW OF COURSE/
This is USMB home of one word/one-line trolls.

Temperatures got over 100F -- in summer!

GTFO!

That's unprecedented! That hasn't happened since FOREVER!

How much must we lower CO2 to never have another record temperature?

What do your models say?
"My models"?

You already know (it took Years because of your 70 IQ and delusional politics) what the Climate sensitivity models say/are.
and they are working.

and we are at app 100,000 year highs in Temperature for the last few months.

`

"My models"?

You already know (it took Years because of your 70 IQ and delusional politics) what the Climate sensitivity models say/are.
and they are working.

and we are at app 100,000 year highs in Temperature for the last few months.

`

So you have no answer

That's so unusual!

NOT

We're at a 10 billion year high!!!!

We have to spend $78 Trillion while letting the Chinese build 2 new coal plant ever week -- because Manmade Global Climate Warming Change!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
we are at app 100,000 year highs in Temperature

What utter bullshit. The Co2 fraud is clearly desperate. They have no climate data they can document, so they are left screaming when the weather produces a record high.

Record lows apparently do not matter...

What utter bullshit. The Co2 fraud is clearly desperate. They have no climate data they can document, so they are left screaming when the weather produces a record high.

Record lows apparently do not matter...
Stop Hogging the keyboard!

Give the other patients a turn at the machine!

`

They cannot debate the actual climate data, so they get hysterical at a typical summer hot spell and then spazz and demand censorship...
Actual Climate Data data has been reporting 100,000+ Year Record High Global Temperatures for June and July.

`
`

Actual Climate Data data has been reporting 100,000+ Year Record High Global Temperatures for June and July.

`
`

No, that's fudge and fraud, and you have NO IDEA how that "statement" came to be....

Your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN just PARROTS it

`
`
I know, I was around 100,000 years ago and I can tells ya, it was a hot sombeesch!

• Love
Reactions: EMH
I know, I was around 100,000 years ago and I can tells ya, it was a hot sombeesch!

Depends where. The entire southern tip of Greenland was still completely green.

North America looked mostly like this...

R.a8474cdb86a82b1ed7132582743fa701

I know. I took pictures of it from orbit.

The funny thing about it, the data to prove that is there, and the argument now is not about whether that ice was there, but how long it took...

McBullshit vs North American Ice Age

Forum List

Back