CDZ Wrong Target for Trumpcare?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by william the wie, May 8, 2017.

1. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +560
    I Remember my first time leaving Kansas on 70W heading into Colorado. I really thought something was gonna change there.

One thing which goes into my relocation thoughts is "man thats a nice town but Wash U is an hour away if I REALLY need modern technology medicine".

What is the biggest furniture store in Eastern Colorado? Is there a place in Limon? Or do them people go to Denver for mattresses? Sofa Mart is Smoln (spelling?) closed I think.

I would find it amazing if anyone more specialized than a general practicioner could keep an office open in Limon.

2. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,003
    That's exactly what they were looking for and what is required by law under Ocare. My wife is going to her GP tomorrow to get the official meeting Ocare requires for her second hip replacement, something that has been expected for over a year.

3. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +560
    First, I am confused (it happens). What is exactly what they were looking for?

Also, when I tore my knee and when the gall bladder first acted up I called my GP. Will the gall bladder I didn't really even see the man, he just told me he couldn't diagnose a gall bladder problem over the phone lol.

What part of Ocare has her seeing her GP? What insurance does she have?

4. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,003
    Mayo retiree that got grandfathered in.