Writers of the British show "Peaky Blinders" side with mass murdering soviet union...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The show Peaky Blinders is popular around the place where I work.......but what people don't understand.....the writers of the show have sided with the worst mass murderers in history.....communists. The show ends the 3rd Season.......spoilers......with the main character helping the soviet union defeat a plot by winston churchhill to get them kicked out of Britain.......

Keep in mind...the soviet union murdered 25 million innocent men, women and children.......and spread the poison of communism around the world..........

that isn't including the communist mass murder of 70 million innocent men, women and children.....

The left keeps white washing the crimes of communism and it has to end......they need to be called out every time they try it....

Do some research on Kim Philby, the greatest coup in history of any spy agency. What's worse, he was housed by British Communist sympathisers when he escaped prison until he was smuggled to Moscow by his handlers. Not only did the British couple who helped him never face prison as far as I know, but years later they were quite happy to brag about how they helped this traitor. Philby alone is responsible for the deaths of countless British and American spies.

Now they have Corbyn who earned many new seats and is official opposition in Britain, and he's an unabashed Marxist for Gods sake. You are seeing the aggressive push from the communists and globalists who want nothing more than to destroy capitalism, individual liberty and National sovereignty.

The alt-left better understand just what it is they are getting behind. It's as anti-American as it gets at times and they see no reason to stop. In the end, in my opinion, China has a plan and they are sticking to it, without any resistance. This is why a border tax is so important for American economic and social liberty.

The show Peaky Blinders is popular around the place where I work.......but what people don't understand.....the writers of the show have sided with the worst mass murderers in history.....communists. The show ends the 3rd Season.......spoilers......with the main character helping the soviet union defeat a plot by winston churchhill to get them kicked out of Britain.......

Keep in mind...the soviet union murdered 25 million innocent men, women and children.......and spread the poison of communism around the world..........

that isn't including the communist mass murder of 70 million innocent men, women and children.....

The left keeps white washing the crimes of communism and it has to end......they need to be called out every time they try it....
You want to nuke Muslims, what is the diff?

Hey 2a! What happened to saying the left is demonizing the beautiful russians? Lol

Now the Russian's murdered millions? Why can't we be friends with murderers and hackers? Lol..

You want to nuke Muslims, what is the diff?

No...actually I don't.....

Hey 2a! What happened to saying the left is demonizing the beautiful russians? Lol

Now the Russian's murdered millions? Why can't we be friends with murderers and hackers? Lol..

You have me mistaken for someone else....I have never been friends with the Russians...unlike the democrats who loved them....up until Trump was elected....then all of sudden, hilary's reset, and obama tellign medvedev to tell Putin to hang on till after the election....changed how they felt........and it will change back the next time a democrat gets into office.....they love totalitarian dictators...

You have me mistaken for someone else....I have never been friends with the Russians...unlike the democrats who loved them....up until Trump was elected....then all of sudden, hilary's reset, and obama tellign medvedev to tell Putin to hang on till after the election....changed how they felt........and it will change back the next time a democrat gets into office.....they love totalitarian dictators...

Classic denial of something I never said. I wonder why you're dening something I never said but avoided denying what I actually said. I know why?

Because I'm right and you can't deny it. Covfefe

Forum List

Back