Wow

Hopefully the Pats used up their mojo against Houston so they can now get beat on by the Niners. :lol:

Seriously though, the Texans have looked very beatable in a few games recently (taking Jacksonville to overtime in a shootout comes to mind) so this game wasn't a total shock. Still, I would have expected a closer game, but the Pats D played well.

Pats definitely look like the best in the AFC after that game.

Time for a little wager with a certain Niners fan. :razz:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw"]1 million dollars - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

My Niner's friend is questioning the Pat's defense. I believe whichever team makes the least amount of mistakes wins the game.

Pats home win streak in December goes back something like 9 years.

Something to think about.

Pats v Seahawks in the SB.

Be still my beating heart!

New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks - Recap - October 14, 2012 - ESPN

We beat em once in a squeaker...

We are a better team since October 14....some could argue a MUCH better team.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Seahawks got lucky.

Pats would be at least a 10 point fav in the SB against theHawks - and deserevedly so.

Maybe the Oct 14 Seahawks should have been 10 point underdogs..Las Vegas Cappers only gave the Pats -3 1/2 pts.

The recent Seahawks haven't won on flukes. The last two drives in Soldier field were impressive by ANY standard. As hard as it is to phathom the Cards beat both Miami AND the Patriots this year and we as you know crushed them in biblical proportions on Sunday.

Those were not just "turnovers" ...they were flat out takeaways that led to the stunning score.

Everyone is saying how bad the Cardinals are now but they haven't been blown out until they showed up in Century Link Field(FUCK!! I hate that name!!) It will always be Seahawks Stadium to me. They beat some pretty good teams this year.

Call me a homer...But ...Maybe ...just maybe the Seahawks are just peaking when a playoff bound team is supposed to and they are really playing just that damn good right now.

Be still my beating heart!

New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks - Recap - October 14, 2012 - ESPN

We beat em once in a squeaker...

We are a better team since October 14....some could argue a MUCH better team.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Seahawks got lucky.

Pats would be at least a 10 point fav in the SB against theHawks - and deserevedly so.

Maybe the Oct 14 Seahawks should have been 10 point underdogs..Las Vegas Cappers only gave the Pats -3 1/2 pts.

The recent Seahawks haven't won on flukes. The last two drives in Soldier field were impressive by ANY standard. As hard as it is to phathom the Cards beat both Miami AND the Patriots this year and we as you know crushed them in biblical proportions on Sunday.

Those were not just "turnovers" ...they were flat out takeaways that led to the stunning score.

Everyone is saying how bad the Cardinals are now but they haven't been blown out until they showed up in Century Link Field(FUCK!! I hate that name!!) It will always be Seahawks Stadium to me. They beat some pretty good teams this year.

Call me a homer...But ...Maybe ...just maybe the Seahawks are just peaking when a playoff bound team is supposed to and they are really playing just that damn good right now.

i've got two words for you

pete "the poodle" carroll

ok, four words

good luck

Giants will still beat em in the Super Bowl

UMMMmm... we are in the NFC as are the Giants. We can't both be in the Super Bowl.

I just cruzed the popular sports radio MB in Buffalo..and it is a sad..:eusa_boohoo: The Buffalos site doesn't even mention the game with the Seahawks this weekend in Toronto.. heavy whining ... hardly a mention of the game Sunday.. They do have a fine tutorial about ALL of the possible sceneios if the Bills win out(no mention of the teams they have to beat mind you) and end up 8-8.

They do have about a dozen articles about how their running back is injured and will be out for the remainder of the season.. Odd that they have absolutely nothing to say about the upcoming game.. Never seen anything like it.

There seems to be a lot of depression in Buffalo..we need to do the right thing and crush them so they lose ALL hope. It's really the humane thing to do...

:clap2:

Forum List

Back